reddit.com/comments/66olgb
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp1bEpmmGMs
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/32444242/
archived.moe/fit/thread/32812492/
archived.moe/fit/thread/32817070/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that image
fuck this i'm going back to /v/

Maybe instead of looking to put others down, you should ignore them and care about yourself.
But >90 % of posters in these threads are probably skinny DYELs who post here to feel better because at least they aren't fat.

t. fatty

Looks like you've stolen my may may kid

It's 100% your fault.

Yes genes factor into this, but that's a shit, piss poor excuse. It's like saying you're a skinny dyel because of your genes.

Do you have to work a little harder than other people? Yeah sure, but if you think that you can't then you're a lazy fat body.

Shut the fuck up you god damn pretzel dick cuckstain. I used to weigh 340 lbs. 340 fucking POUNDS. Now I'm 215 and still losing, want to know what fucking helps? These threads. They give fat shits motivation by encouraging us to be disgusted with ourselves.

If you don't like it, don't fucking post in it. Why you gotta ruin everyone else's fun and motivation?

I lurk these threads in pure morbid curiosity. Looking at obese people making insane excuses and stupid mindsets is pretty interesting, like browsing the feminism hash tag on tumblr.

This is pasta.

This. I dropped 70lb because of these threads

I know this awful shit on sight at this point. ..

Even for a hog that boy is fat.

It's always fat guys who have the weird fetishes.

>I-It's not fat, it's just my uterus!

By Odin's beard, what is that bench made of?

>tfw starbux has made it socially acceptable for women to drink a supersized milkshake every single day

>male anatomy professors don't know about anatomy

why do people even like starbucks? Its overpriced and it doesn't taste that great.

>tfw when your uterus, which weighs no more that 50 grams, presses out your abdominal causing a collection of soft adipose like tissue even though it's just muscle.

If that doesn't make sense you'll never understand because you don't have a uterus
>t. I have a heart and am therefore a cardiologist

It is true that skinny women who dont have sufficient muscle mass will have a gut, but its just the dyel version of being a women

youtube.com/watch?v=tFPB77ULUtQ

Based sheboon

>and a diet coke

Remember when it was acceptable to hate fat people in public?

This

How retarded are you for being so fat in the first place?

Based TV show

Can't decipher a single sentence of this ghetto nonsense

Not this

reddit.com/comments/66olgb

Just look at the comments at how triggered Fat users on Reddit are about sugar Tax that actually makes them healthy this is Photoshop worthy of making a compilation.

You've not experienced Shakespeare until you've read him in the original klingon

You're not getting me with that again, you disgusting bastard.

Sincerely,

Why am I reading this, Inc

But uterus is behind the bladder...

Does anybody have a screen cap from the last thread about peaches?

Angery

look on the window

does anyone remember this show?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp1bEpmmGMs

Hot damn it's the female /r9k/

Looks like Shaggy really let himself go since Scooby died.

read the whole thread

Man do I have to

there's only 21 replies

>When you realize she's almost certainly calling someone to ask how to deal with the fat autistic stalker taking pics of her

>Doesn't believe in God or Chins

>Chins
what the fuck is a "Chin"

The thing you lift over the bar

>supersized milkshake
make that TWO supersized milkshakes at the same time

kek

She's not even fat. That's lymphoedema which could have been from cancer treatment or illness.

At least rag on fat lazy people rather than people that got ill

Nice

Does anyone have the picture of a shoe that's about to explode because of the fat foot in it and has the caption "Nothing should be under this much pressure"?

We need an edit where the employee keeps giving her milkshakes.

WWII tank plating.

it's the guy who founded pirate bay lol

>female body is weaker, more fragile and inferior to a male in any way
>only redeeming quality is that it can house my meat sausage
>"my body is not made to please you" and destroys the only function she has

Remind me why women are so degenerate?

Fuck, that board is pathetic

So then why is my mom just as fat after her hysterectomy? Or is she just head-to-toe filled with uteruses?

Based Al Bundy

H-how did you know desu?

I'm a professional translator with multiple certifications in 4 languages and even I have no idea what the fuck she's saying

I removed my imgur account long ago. They're a toxic hivemind if anything, even Veeky Forums has a better community...

Ed O'Neill is fucking based, mofo used to box.

God damn. They don't realise that the statue was called "Venus" sarcastically do they? It was a joke about the poor ancient savage and their view of beauty.
It's most likely a carving of a pregnant lady, but the hamplanet stomach sticks out just as far

I don't understand. How is this sexy? How do you even get a fetish like that?

That looks bad, but it might be a real condition.

>That framed Iwata picture inside his dungeon

doesn't belong here

Easy there buddy, don't lose your fedora.

There once was a fatpeoplehate subreddit. These were the kind of people that posted there. And I'm sure the majority of posters in this thread is no different.

And the only reason I know is because it got shut down and they all migrated here and posted about it for a while. Thinking we'd care about them because they hate fat people.
This is also about the time when "fat people stories" turned mainly into "fat people hate" threads.

See
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/32444242/
archived.moe/fit/thread/32812492/
archived.moe/fit/thread/32817070/

>bodies with uteri
This jargon of using "bodies" to mean "people" is seriously creepy tbqh.

Something tells me the fatty is playing along because he finally has someone to give him the time of the day and he doesn't want to lose that. As for his mistress/master, it can be a vore fetish or humiliation thing.

>#submission

Say what now? Is this a mental slip about her fetish or repressed sexual desires?

You have absolutely no way of distinguishing this from the picture.

So, time for my baseless claim: you're fat.

I was wondering about that. I liked Fat People Stories threads, the FPH threads are pretty fucking lackluster.

Legs don't look obese-fat. I can see a buckle (?) under her arm which would mean her belly isn't fat. This is a medical problem made apparant by a Veeky Forums problem.

The FPS threads had been dying down for awhile before that, too. People were telling less stories and posting more FPH things.

I wouldn't mind a hybrid of the themes, stories and random garbage pulled off the internet.

Either people have become worse at coming up with good stories or we have less and less people who actually go outside to see fat people in action.

Ohhh the irony.

As someone who's worked for sbux and cbtl, grown adult males eat just as many shitty crappacuinos as females. People just like to make fun of females for being "basic bitches", meanwhile the guys actually are just as disgusting piglets. Also Blacks and Latinos loooooooveeee caramel frapps. And blacks love to get their iced tea with 10+ pumps of syrup (normally like 3 pumps for a large. I had one who asked for like 25 pumps of raspberry once

100% marketing
I'm They purposely burn their coffee beans for a "unique flavor"- it's absolute shit

They are now on voat. Biggest bunch of losers I've ever seen and all of their content is either recycled from here or months and years old.

No, it's from lack of protein in their diet. It's the same thing starving Ethiopian kids get

>pretzel dick
I lol