5x5 for aesthetics
3x5 for strength

>cut on 3x5
>bulk on 5x5

8.5x6.5

nice chode op

10x3

this would be so much funnier if you werent a trip

lol big talk for a fucking anonymous poster who doesn't post pics, your so fucking pathetic your even less than a unrecognizable voice that pesters without risking taking criticism, because you can't annoy me, i can ignore you, bye user, go back to your pathetic life, and pathetic lifts, and pathetic body.

>i'd care so much more about your opinion if you weren't anonymous

filtered

>Trips making fun of anyone

It just isn't funny like this

Both are for low test faggots

20x1 come at me bruh

lol big talk for a fucking anonymous poster who doesn't post pics, your so fucking pathetic your even less than a unrecognizable voice that pesters without risking taking criticism, because you can't annoy me, i can ignore you, bye user, go back to your pathetic life, and pathetic lifts, and pathetic body.

> being this mad

Neither 5x7 is superior

4x15

Thank you for this, it's saved for future use

1000x1

aloolololol nigger nigger nigger dindu nuffin my GYNO ISNT THE POINT OF THIS DISCUSSION REEE SMALL LIFTERS GET OUT STOBB BULLEYING ME

hahae big guy coming thru xD

stay small liftlets

weeooo weeooo weeooo
manlet alert! attention! manlet alert!

>being such a comprehensive failure in life that you seek notoriety by using a name on an anonymous papau new guinean christian meetup board for homosexuals

btfo m8

1x1

4x5 is the way to go

KEK BTFO

8-12x4

3x8