Just turned down a BJ to go to the gym

A-am I gay?

squats before thots bro

This.

good for you girl

No but I honestly don't understand your reasoning here. Are you afraid of commitment? Or it's the other way round and you don't want to get any STD? If it's a no-strings-attached BJ (if there ever was such a thing) why turn it down?

OP here. Pretty sure she just wanted a fling. Turned her down because going to the gym is important to me

what are you 15? BJ's are a waste of time, after about 30 seconds im over it

>spoken like a true fag

>I've never had a good blow job

Obviously BJ's usually leads to other things

>after about 30 seconds I skeet is more like it

Deads before head?

No, I would say you are committed. Squats pay dividend and lead to more slootz.

>turned down a FFM three way
>both women were old enough to be my mother
>one of them had spent the last hour talking about all the sex with random partners she had

A-am I gay?

Make no mistake, you were about to have your gains taken by a gains goblin user. You made the right decision in turning that bj down, who knows how many dicks you'd have to suck to get that protein back.

No. You are Veeky Forums and YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT.

YOU ARE STRONGER than that user. Dont worry a dick suck is only momentary FIT is a life time!

ONE OF UTH

ONE OF UTH

ONE OF UTTTHHHHH

Not him but the only reason I'm celibate is because of stds and shit like that; having a weak immune system and a immune disorder doesn't really help their case for me. Most girls refuse to take a test so I'm just like, deal with it and take off

You didn't turn anything down because you assumed it was a bj when it was probably nothing at all

nah son, you're dedicated and I'm proud of you

No problem, just find yourself a loyal girl who won't cheat.

Also, just be confident. Oh... And be yourself.

Is the pic bait?

It's based on the statues in the respective areas.

Little reminder that you are no celibate if you masturbate.

I'm assuming you're a younger dude, OP, so I'll give you this advice: if you enjoy blowjobs, take them. When you get older they will be scarce and performed by women your age *shudder*. Unless you're Chad Chaddingsworth or manage to marry a gal who happens to love sucking dick you're gonna spend your adult life missing those bj's

It's just some generic facebook tier cancer. Footshape is pretty much determined by genetics, but nowdays is horrendously overrided by enviroment and footware.

Greek masterrace reporting in

>tfw turned bi out of sexual frustration
>fucked a bunch of twinks and traps
>still feel like a virgin because I haven't fucked a girl

Its not worth it op

No. You've made it

Jesus approves this post