How much do you make Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bafK9YLbaN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enough

Bout tree fiddy

$45k first job out of college

>much monies

Me too, just work and lift and fuck my honey mixed race gf.

>feelsgoodman.mp4

$19/hr

21 yrold in 4 months

A little over $200k. First Job out of college.

$14.50/hour. At least I get a lot of overtime

With over time I can make up to 150k and easily

just did my tax return yesterday. Total income 96,517

$200k straight out of college too.
you in software my nigga?

I hit 50k this year. First job out of college. Only have an associate degree.

$72k

This thread again.. rad. Richest people in the world show up, and the ones that aren't have a reason. Classic

Not him but I started at Facebook, got hired at snapchat now I'm at uber.

Rich millennial.

Nice try fed.

40k and I never went to college. 22 yrs old

$16/hr interning, getting my degree in a year

50k/year, entry level right out of college plenty of room for moving up

i made 6k last year lol. yes american.

materialism is a mental illness my friends, always remember that. value experience and connections with living things over money and shiny objects.

Or don't be poor and have both

Nah wendy's chef but thinking about switching to software developement/ engineering because that's what everyone on Veeky Forums that makes over 6 figures their first year of college does.

give you give me a referral

Yep. Came into this thread to circlejerk about it and be a little bit of a dick since I avoid doing that in real life. I'm a Veeky Forums autist but not a complete autist.

But same tier of company as the other software user here.

Got a math degree, now I'm working at Goldman and Sachs 300k starting.

Fucking pleb.

Got an engineering degree, now I'm making 500k at Microsoft.

Less than $0

Dead serious, I'm a NEET, and the money I do have in stocks is below where I started.

got a job offer for 65k
but i am probably going to take another that will likely pay more.

But I'm 200k deep in student loan debt, so I live like the rest of these peasants ITT.

Physical Therapist and Personal Trainer
about 75k

QOL in my part of the country or nation doesn't really improve past 80k. It just makes me buy fancier things, which doesn't make me happier.

To improve QOL Id have to make 7 figs minimum.

good you worthless faggot.

a whopping $210 biweekly as a graduate assistant

still in school, but do dev work for a government contractor for $35 an hour

offset of this is I live in a high cost of living area and I'm paying 30k a year by myself to go to school here

56k, getting boned by the company for the work I'm doing.

Manager working in healthcare.

given an array of integers and a number, write code to find out if any two integers in the array sum to that number

you have to do it in y86 assembly

good luck

m8 i'm a grad assistant and i get like 850 biweekly.
you're getting screwed.

diversify, user

can anyone here give me a referral within Colorado? I'll suck your dick

enough to save over $30k per year, and cut out of this rat race 20 years early.

My kid will be born in October, and I'll be retiring about the time my oldest gets out of college.

We're only paid for up to 10 hours a week.

35k some college no degree. Live in bumfuck Arkansas so 35k goes a long way.

Jealous nigger detected.

In 2 years I'll be debt-free and making 150k a year at the age of 29. How does my shit taste, poorfag.?

$45k before bonuses and extra commissions. Also first job outta college.

$45k work in Networking and Routing. First job out of college.

Studying for Cisco Cybersecurity certificates

Cleared 43K last year. Not bad for a complete fuck up as a youth. It's improving at least.

$65k as a civil engineer in the poor part of the country.

>working yourself to the bone
>having no time for anything because of work and commuting
>preferring money over QoL
>living in sausage city
>dedicating your life to writing instructions for a machine
>only talking to autists all day
>sitting in front of a computer all fucking day

Retired at 26.
27 now, only work 1 week out of the month to be able to afford guns and Internet.

>Me: 70k
>Wife: 115k
>Net RE income: ~50k

$235k net. A lot of is wiped on 410ks and IRAs.

Is 24 bad to start college?

Am i going to make it?

Well I'm the post you just replied to, and I just finished my first semester at 27..So no.

Lol full of shit. You don't make more than the president and waste your Friday night on a Mongolian basket weaving board.

>All these salaries rounded to the nearest 100.

Minimum wage

I make 7200$ a year, I'm not even fucking kidding, this is considered a "good wage" in Mexico, god fucking kill me, I can barely afford the rent.

I made that working part time half the year. I can't afford to live on my own unless I get a room mate.

You need to diversify your stocks with a variety that have differences in coviarances greater than 0. The greater the better. Doing this can reduce risk by as much as 60%. You also need to buy AND hold. Sell your losers, and keep your winners. Look at companies with favorable fundamental ratios. You can MAYBE, average 1-2% returns a month. MAYBE.

You are getting memed on and embarrassing yourself, please spend more time learning the ropes before you do this again.

i get paid 20 hrs a week
you're still getting screwed

240k leafdollars as a GP/ER doc.

I know your pain, the worst part is that I always tried to be a good boy and make everyone else happy, I really really really tried but it was all in vain, It didn't matter how hard I tried I just couldn't do it, my autism fucked me in the ass every fucking time, GOD FUCKING DAMN!.
I didn't fuck around in school, I didn't fuck the girl's that wanted my dick, I never had friends or a social life, I gave school my 100% and still fucked everything up while chad just copied homework like it was nothing and got a 10/A, I actually spent sleep nights doing homework and still got kicked out of my school for having bad grades.
Does anyone remember that one Simpsons episode? Bart get's an F? that was my life In school and now I'm judging whether to kill myself or not every other day, I was never good enough, no matter how I tried.
youtu.be/bafK9YLbaN0

I make $55K base salary, and get at least another $40K in untaxed income.

What's your wife do?

Graduated 4 months ago with a second-upper class, majoring in mechanical engineering from the best university in the country.

I'm a Sudanfag, a poorfag, and unemployed.
best salary in [shithole] is 7,000 SDG (390 USD) per month, which requires 3 years experience.
Starting salary for a fresh grad ranges from 1700-5000 SDG per month.
My Veeky Forums expenses (20 single-entry + 7 milk +15 yogurt + 30 a can of tuna + 10 transportation) are about 85 SDG.

Am I going to make it? Should I kill myself?

Also,
>pic related
The grill that I like doesn't even know I exist

Plz hold me Veeky Forums

I'm not working class.

How is life as a doctor in leafland? Future cardiac surgeon here

you gotta work on your sentence structure tho

22 year old.
£23k. Not much but company paying for degree.
Worst part is the degree.

€8,2/hr
Construction part-time job while going to school in the evening.
Thinking of quitting it desu because it takes so much of my time (~50h/week) and the pay is nowhere near good enough to waste so much time on it.
Also makes going to the gym a lot fucking harder. I still go, but it's harder.

Depends in which province honestly. Right now in Quebec people are mad that we're getting mad dosh (our PM is a neurosurgeon). Also new reforms in the healthcare system makes it a bit hectic, especially for GPs.
One of my good friends is a cardiac surg resident now, apparently it's hard for them to get jobs when they're done because of all the percutaneous interventions stealing their patients. But I guess it's the same everywhere.

Is Sudan safe to visit for a white man with his white gf? I was interested in visiting but it seems sketchy sometimes.

270K total compensation

i work from home a lot, and have tons of perks. it's good, but i could be doing better.

I earn $1,000 a year in Australia.

I'm 24 and I feel like NOW i would be ready to go to college. I went right after high school, did horrible and hated every second of it. did not socialize at all. barely got my shit together enough to graduate, and now I have a job because of it. I would do it all over, completely differently, if i could.

35k case manager for developmentally disabled people. Job is really flexible and fun...I really wish I made more though.

70-115k, I work 4-6 months a year and take the rest off.

Going to school this fall tho.

35K Euro a year excluding mandatory vacation money (8% of yearly net income)
I work 4 days a week
Have 32 vacation days every year
Access to free education

God, I love being Dutch.

$14/hr, live in a very high cost of living area. I'm 30 yo and living with parents, havent put my dick in a vagina in literally 9 years. I have just about given up.

Millions. My dad owns a mega farm in saskatchewan. When he retires and hands over his shares to me, so I'm going to sell, move over seas, and be set for life.

I started uni when i was 26, made a huge mistake and started a finance degree when i should have gone for computer engineering instead but to the point
I hated it, its been the loneliest time of my life. gf left me because i had to focus on school and i found out that despite 75% of the class being girls the vast majority of em were taken already
I also had nothing in common with the guys and even if this wouldnt have changed at all if i started younger i feel that getting an education and gathering work experience would have led me to a better path in life

Mileage may vary but my recommendation is go to college young, for relations its hit and miss but you dont want to start your career when you are 35+

What about your kids? Dont tell me you dont care about providing a future for your white children user.

Pretty sure they'll be fine.

£17.75k

Had good grades to go to uni but wanted to learn trade in the military, picked up a really shitty running injury and now I'm 21 6 months post surgery that didn't really work meaning I'm never going to run over 500m again and 35kg overweight. My only options are ale an apprenticeship in a trade like welding and move back in with mum because wages are literal peanuts or study independently and maybe come out with a decent degree in 6 years time or just throw myself off a bridge. Feelsgoodbutnotreally.jpeg

I'm about to start my first developer job in May at 60k

trying to be into 6 figures when I'm 30

Are you me?

I manage 11 radiology departments and am barely making 60k.

Granted this has afforded me a decently comfy life.

Picture semi-related

3,8€ an hour
Eastern euroslave

~89K
work in biopharma (senior scientist - immuno-oncology

is that a black mouth cur? I have one, 80lbs amazing dog

Nah, pit/retriever mix according to DNA test.

She's only about 50 pounds.

Sudanfag here,

I'm interested in knowing why the tourism is becoming more and more prolific, Sudan is becoming inundated with visitors only recently.

Highly depends on where you're visiting, subsahara being the most dangerous, due to conflicts/militias and belligerents over the southern part of Kurdufan.
Going from Khartoum (the capital) into the northeastern parts, it is perfectly safe. Which bears tourist-tier sights etc. Dindir Park, Portsudan, Merawi's pyramids....

Good luck user.

$70k -$85k depending on what you count.

It's less about what you make and more about what you keep though. If you spend it all you end up with zero financial gains.

What do you do? That is the dream right there

~40k. Butterbar attending USAF pilot training.

It's not a lot considering my degree but I have my dream job, get free housing, and live in a very low COL area so it goes a long ways. Getting all my debt paid off within the next few years so I can make those financial gains.

The only thing I don't like is that I had to relocate to a small town, and finding a qt here is nigh impossible, and pilots are Chad as fuck so the competition is just ridiculous.

Took a year off college last year and worked as a full-time software engineer. Made about 110K before taxes.

I love how everyone on Veeky Forums is an engineer/ code monkey that makes 6 figures their first year after college, considering half the dev jobs I've applied to start out around 40-50k unless you have a lot of experience and an impressive resume it really gets the noggin joggin.

And you'll still be an incel virgin with anxiety issues (FUCKING LMAO) bitching on Veeky Forums while black guys fuck your oneitis. How does it make you feel?

I make 15euro/hour as student, I code robots for volkswagen. But its fucking lot of money for a student in eastern european country. If i had a gf i would live the comfiest life possible at my age.

Yes I started at 21 and will graduate in a week with a STEM degree and have come to the conclusion college is a meme I've applied to 70-90 places this semester alone and after 3 interviews and talking to a handful of recruiters still haven't landed a job/ internship for the summer "because they are looking for someone with more experience".Get a sales job like booking freight, or get an IT help desk job and starting getting certs in the IT field. No one gives a shit about your degree these days they value experience over the expensive piece of paper so the only benefit to being in college is access to internships and 4-5 years of putting off being a wage cuck.