What do you think of suicide?

What do you think of suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bsyplaii9p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too much hassle for my family and few friends

Low tier option

Life's about finding what's worth living for. If you don't think you have anything, it's because you've gotta keep looking.

it's cool, like in music, movies, always fascinates me.

What if you don't have any family or friends

There's a couple things that give me hope, even if they're miniscule. There are scientists across all fields that really believe immortality is an achievable dream. And we're far enough into our technological timeline that we might just make it.

Second, is maybe some religion is right and we get eternal happiness if we read the right book.

wow, user that actually got to me. Thank you man

say no more

Then I would personally off myself

Too much of a pussy to do it while my parents are alive.

I really don't see a point in living, I just don't connect with people anymore. Best case scenario, I work until my parents die and use the inheritance to become a hikikomori.

I'm not going to make it.

Death is the ultimate gainsgoblin brehs, never forget.

If you have made enough gains in life and lived well they say your gains carry over into your astral form.

Meh, last resort

Life is a mystery.

What I wouldn't give to go back to this mindset

Suicide sounds like a great way to say fuck you to creation. No thanks user

I've attempted an hero'ing twice in my life.

you get good times with the bad. hard to have an opinion on it, nobody knows what happens when you die

Its the bravest thing anyone can do.
And I'm not trolling.

Do you ever wonder if all of this is just happening in your head?
Like all of existence is happening in your head?

This.
Have you heard of Elon Musk's new project? He started a company that plans to merge humans with AI. Basically the beginnings of the singularity.

I think it is fine. Sometimes people are born into inescapable situations and existence can be a curse.

He thinks killing something God gave him is the bravest thing someone can do. No its basically forfeiting any good you did in this phase of life by taking something given to you.

To each his own

Tell Satan I said whats up cause that's where youre going if you do it.

Whenever I get depressed I begin to wonder if everything, "reality", is just an extension of my mind or mirage that my mind is constantly creating. It happened to me tonight. It sucks sometimes, then others I find peace in the idea. I don't know if it's just a way that I deal with pain.. Maybe

Shut the fuck up idiot fuck
Facing death head on is the bravest thing one can do.
You're running away from death right now, bitch pussy coward.

I think about it a lot less than I did a year ago

No one likes a quitter

I was planning on doing it when i was 18, but as i got closer to going for it i realized that i was actually afraid to die and if i pulled the trigger that would be it, and i would just be gone forever. I dont hate on people for it if their life is complete shit, but there you gotta find a way to make your life better and enjoy that shit

If everything is happening in your head, what does that make you?

Wish I could do it

Even though I always complain about being a lonely faggot, I still have a small amount of family and friends who care about me. I don't want to hurt them, so I won't kill myself.

>bitch pussy coward

No matter how bad it is you only have a very short amount of time on this earth, if you die in some accident or whatever its meh, but you should stick with it for whatever amount of time you have left and then bask in glorious eternal slumber after its over.
>But you have to earn it motherfucker.

and the lulz were had at his expense

pull up faget

I honestly have no idea. Maybe nothing. Maybe the notion of existing, or the need to have a 'physical body' in order for something to exist is something that my mind created because that's all I can identify as real. But if nothing truly exists then nothing is ever created. I don't know if this makes any sense, it's difficult for me to describe my thoughts lol.

You don't believe it's possible?

Yeah real brave having your mom who spent hours in labor giving birth to you and your father who placed his dreams into you come and find your dead body because you took your own life

No its a dick move that often results in having your own family members follow your moronic lead

bitch pussy coward

>Telling suicidal people immortality is achievable and they should be excited about it

Nigga are you retarded? Suicide is the literal antithesis of wanting to live forever.

>What do I think about it?
A choice.
>When do I think about it?
Daily.

Suicide does not guarentee damnation

>What do you think of suicide?
I think you should do it immediately so no one has to see your shitty attention-whoring/whining shitposts anymore, faggot. JUST FUCKING DO EET.

I dunno. Never done it so no experience for me.

You're an idiot.

Fuck yourself selfish fag

> life is going great, stable job and studies are going well
> still want to die

i-it gets better right?

God

how in the world are there so many christfags on Veeky Forums, are they all trolls?

You fuck yourself worthless faggot.
Fuck you and your fat mother.

In the lowest point of my life, I tried to commit suicide. I was a loser at life. I failed at everything because I was a loser. I was a loser at everything. And all these bad thoughts crawled into my mind all at once.

So I pulled a gun to my head and pulled the trigger. Once. Twice. I was still alive.

The firing pin was missing. I don't know what happened to it, but it saved my life.

Ten years later I am again contemplating suicide because I cannot bench press 2 plate.

a computer can send signals to your head
doesn't mean youre god. if you tell people youre hearing voices from a computer though theyd throw you in the looney bin

Well if you want to test the theory feel free to walk into traffic and you can let us know in the afterlife if the christfags are right...deal?

Big keyboard warrior here

you're on the right path.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bsyplaii9p4

This

Just do it

hurr durr I'm clever because I can quote Lucifer

what a joke

They are are simply a manifestation of the demiurge trying to keep the truth from being revealed.
White knight faggot shut the fuck up

bad for gains

Then you know what to do.

This is what I live for, man. Goals, aspirations, purpose, bucket lists, the search for meaning, love, hate. Life's a roller coaster. I just wanna see my manlet body be fit.

shut up with this fucking meme I never ever seen a fit person kill himself

every day

I think you need to take this shit elsewhere

I would but I saw what losing one family member did to my family and I'm not going to force them to live through that again. I think I'm going to wait until my mom and my aunt die then I'm just going to go out to into the gulf of Mexico and put a bullet through my head. That is if I'm not already dead because I was stabbed by a hooker, killed by aids I got from a hooker or overdosed on cocaine.

Veeky Forums is a Christian website user

>No one likes a quitter
No one likes me anyway

Tried once and failed, it obviously wasnt for me so I quit that too

Yes (no)

>try suicide
>almost kill myself
I'm never trying that again lads.

are you handicapped? immortality means virtually infinite time to live, fix yourself and get your life together, thus removing any desire to die in the first place.

theoretically but if you ever meet the average person you'll realize if they were gifted immortality they'd probably end up a diseased handicapped blob that is in extreme pain and sadness with no escape from the hell that their life has turned into

>try suicide
>didn´t die

Sure thing you edgy faggot. "Try suicide", what the fuck is even this ? Either you die or you didn´t try shit.

If you are mentally ill and suicidal it's scary because it isn't a choice. The saying "permanent solution to a temporary problem" makes me think people are retarded. If you're sick it's not a temporary problem it always comes back and they always say it in a way that sounds like "wash your hands before dinner". The feels are so bad it's like the only thing there is is not being alive and it's fucking scary when you're not sick anymore because you know you don't ever want to die that way.

So... Don't not kill yourself because it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Don't not kill yourself for your friends and family who you might think are better off without you. Just don't kill yourself because even if you're balls deep in bullshit and pain right now think of all the fucking tv shows you won't know the ends to because in the end that's what bothers me the most about dying.

In the end you'll probably be glad you're alive and if you are still in a place where killing yourself is a choice ask for help. If it doesn't feel like a choice I really hope you'll make it user.

you live around 100 years if you are lucky. to put that in perspective, you are born right after world war 1 and are 19 when world war 2 starts. then you're 24 when the world wars are over, and you don't die before next year. that is if you live exactly 100 years which you can live if you exercise and live generally healthy. if you kill yourself after world war 2, imagine all you could have accomplished between ww2 and 2018. you don't honestly believe a girl you loved with all your life matter from ww2 to 2018? maybe life is shit right now, but imagine everything that could change for the better in that time.

scientists say that you could even live longer in the future. they are incredibly close to curing ageing in general. that means no broken hips, no grey hairs, no cancer at old age, no heart attacks from walking a little too fast and maybe even best of all, no motherfucking death. well, unless you get injured to death, but at least not from dying. it won't be a problem with the population either as the fertility rate will decrease to 2 or under children for each couple. this is truly incredible. imagine everything you can accomplish and do in maybe 500 years. maybe you will be the emperor of the newly formed galactic empire, or maybe his sex slave. it's all possible in the future, my friend, so don't focus on the fucked up shit that happens to you right now. they don't mean anything for the rest of your life. it will all be alright eventually. even if it takes 30 years, you will get to live 30 more years after that. maybe even 300 years if you live long enough for science to save you.

You have to /sometimes/ immerse yourself in all that awfulness, the horrid feels, and slowly pick them apart in your own mind. 'Why' was something I had to ask myself about each tiny feeling. Took a while but it helped navigate through one part of it.

And recognising the drop off point to shitty feelings, there this odd feeling right before anxiety and regression into yourself happens, if you can catch it you can stop a lot of shit

take a gander at this fresh fag bois

tried hanging myself once and saw darkness, scared me way too much

it's still the only option everyone's got

Suicide feels like something that would give me so much relief, but it also feels so wrong. I'm tired of feeling the way that I feel and remembering the things that I remember. I hate having the mindset that I'm just prolonging my suffering just so that others won't suffer immensely from my suicide. Life sucks, suicide sucks, everything sucks.

I'm still here though, obviously. Drinking, numbing myself with games or videos, looking for other things to tell my stupid brain to go fuck itself. Sometimes, I'll make the choice, and just try to live for myself instead of others.

Cooked some chicken stir fry yesterday for the first time... it was okay.

This.

>when yoda becomes senile

I get these ideas when I'm experiencing psychosis. That or I'm trapped in another reality when in the actually "real" reality I've died and my spirit or mind is trapped in this alternate reality. It's pretty freaky because I'm pretty much fighting with myself over wanting to kill myself to get back to the "real" reality or suffer through the knowledge that I'm trapped in this alternate one

My friend told me he had the same ideas a week before he shot himself. But he also attempted to convince me that I knew the secrets of the universe, knew how molecules were formed, and got incredibly aggressive when I told him I had no idea what he was talking about. Pretty sure he was convinced I was some kind of god or something.

Never worth it.
And I don't mean it in a wishywashy "Life is beautiful" kind of way.
I just mean that even if your whole life consisted of being in a dungeon enduring every sort of torture, suicide would still be worse.
Just because no matter how bad things are, you're still existing, and that beats not existing in the first place.
For every single person, the Universe begins and ends with their own birth and death. If you commit suicide you're annihilating all of existence, you're renouncing experiencing every single atom of reality, you're pulverizing everything that is and will be, just for the sake of ending a temporary ill.

I'm not saying living is PLEASANT, by any means.
I'm just saying that no matter the cruel fate you've been dealt, complete oblivion is a worse option.
It's like being given hard time and saying you prefer the death penalty instead.

imagine if you never aged between world war 2 and 2018. you would be incredibly intelligent, and handsome as you have had the ability to work out since world war 2. you would drown in pussy. "hey girl. I was a veteran of world war 2. I killed Hitler" then maybe show her a pic of you doing it. now you'll get pussy when you want as, after all those years, you should have learned how to be a pro-socially even if you are not currently. don't waste your life away by killing yourself, but also make sure to not get yourself killed while living life to the fullest. you are literally forever in your prime. you are 60 years old and reading this? you remember your prime years when you were a player? imagine drinking a liquid similar to a protein shake and then suddenly stop ageing. you begin looking younger and younger for each day until you look like you're 25 again. then you are suddenly in the game again. you probably fuck bitches left and right as few men these days know how to actually be a man compared to folk from your days. imagine the power you gain over your own life and everyone else. you become a super human in a sense because of all your experiences. no one will disrespect you ever again.

Given infinite amount of time you will be "born again" as (you) so by killing yourself you propably skip to your next birth which might be somewhere in space where particles allign just right to create your conciousness. You most likely die endless times before you happen to be born again in a sustainable enviroment.

So I would at least try to enjoy life while being on this earth.

I'm not exactly sure why we've chosen to stigmatise it so negatively. Its an option that should be critically considered by everyone.

God is objectively more evil than Satan, Satan does not live in or control Hell either. Common misconception.

Those who suicided deserved it imo

Time isn't infinite, and the circumstances of your birth are unique to the conditions of the environment, year, and the other 100+ billion lives extinguished before yours, something that won't ever be repeated even in the near-infinite timeline we're given.
The "You'll be reborn again some day because science" is 100% bullshit even if you give yourself extremely optimistic 'infinites' to work with.

>What do you think of suicide?
it gives me great comfort knowing i can just kill myself if life becomes too shit

You're probably right, I'm no expert on the subject at hand. I just found the Bolzmann brain to be interesting thought play.

Thinking about it is calming in a way. Like I have an exit plan to my fucked life.
Brain is running rampant and things are bad visualize my suicide and imagine dying.
Bam, instant calm.

>Bolzmann brain
While it's fun to think about, it relies on two wrong assumptions.

1) Time is infinite, when it's not
2) Chaos is random, while in reality Entropy works homogeneously towards irreversibly converting energy into heat

Generally, all the "A million monkeys on typewriters" theories are wrong because they rely on the outdated notions of "Infinite time" and "Chaos being absolute"

An incredible waste of resources. All that money spent on schooling and healthcare all goes down the shitter.

It's funny cuz I know exactly what you're talking about.

Sometimes thinking of suicide calms me down enough to get to sleep when I have my late night anxiety attacks

Send help

Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished

Funny, the life you describe in your first paragraph sound a lot like my great grandmas life. Born 1920 and still going. Unbelievable how the world can change in one life.

Meh, if you're not under threat of going to jail for 20+ years of your life, being tortured etc. I don't think it's worth it. There's always some fun shit to do in life.

Do Ayahuasca or LSD or something first

>wanting to be immortal
I can't imagine the horrors

suicide kills gains

if you must do it; only like once a month at most

I always find this a silly argument

if you don't kill yourself you won't regret what could have happened because you don't exist anymore

I'd like to be immortal in the sense that I can kill myself if I truly wanted to. I think that'd be pretty neat.

There's no greater surrender than suicide. How can despairing so utterly that you refuse to fight be brave?

Wait till your mom is dead

Here is the fucking deal OP.

Nothing makes me genuinely happy. I enjoy playing sports, lifitng weights and playing some games with friends, but it doesnt make me happy for the long term.

I DESPISE 9-5 jobs, it really makes me want to kill myself because of how fucking bored I get doing it.

I have decided to sign up for military service, maybe it will change me for the better. I like the idea of being outside, not having the 9-5 mentality and being able to work out a lot.

The thing that I hate about 9-5 is that you basically wake up, force feed, go to a place to do something that has no actual effect on the world, then go home, spend 2-5 hours of your day on yourself and then go to bed to do it all over again

Also, I feel fucking lonely witouth a GF for the last 8 years.

Being 19 I usually hear the "but you're so young, you have a whole life ahead of you."
But fuck that, that doesnt help me being any les depressed.

Makes me want to jump of a cliff.

Basically what this dude said.