Do manlets have a chance on tinder?

so I guess height is not important after all, probably she had a bad time dating people taller than 171cm = 5´6'.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAnIOCIBFR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>People older than 30 on dating websites/apps

Lads....

>Kind, honest, independent, attentive
>atheist
pick one
looks like she got a clue because she gave up on that also

>people who want to decide what is acceptable for other people
fags

She looks like my mom when she was 40

im 5'9 and smashed my fair share of 7/10 to 8/10s on tinder
i matched with 9s but i was too autistic to get anything done with them

>after one-night stands, swipe left

Don't these people understand what Tinder was created for?

I think we're approaching the point that it's less weird. Like, if she was an early adopter of Tinder then she started when she was 26.
Not to mention that there are dating sites that particularly cater to 30+.

This profile definitely sends warning flags though. Probably looking to get knocked up within a year.

I am 5'8" and 30. I'm also Veeky Forums.
I've hooked up with 5 different women over the past 2 months. 3 are just a phone call away, the other 2 wanted a serious commitment. The 3 I can cal are 21 to 23 years old. I don't even spoil them.

Protip: when a girl says she's not here for hookups, she's there for hookups.

>ugly
>so many needs
the fuck this bitch think she is?
lmao user in my opinion
dont use dating apps
hit on girls the old fashion way
just keep talking to them at the bar until you take one home
you might get a drink thrown in your face
you might get laughed at
but if you talk to almost every single girl you see you WILL take one home

looks like her cooch is also gonna be that weird color of her hair.

British people are the ugliest on the planet.

Underfag detected.

I'm 30 and people my age and even older were all part of the original internet generation you newfag youngfaggot. Well you were still watching Disney VHS tapes (shit, are you probably are too young for VHS, I guess I'll say DVD then) we were all online already.

And?

hello roastie

t.grandpa

Tour is over boyo.

I'm 29 and we use to have "pick up" chat rooms for my local area on MIRC back when I was in high-school in 2000-2006. Yes, the Chads and Staceys all used it as well. In-fact the female to male ratio on those places were at least 3-1 female to male. MSN-Messenger eventually placed it by 2004-2006 or so.

anyone have any experience with older women? I have a 34 year old coming over tomorrow (hopefully) but I'm like in my mid twenties and I'm afraid she's gonna look at my room and judge me for not having my life together.

>tfw Star Wars and LoZ posters
>tfw mattress just sit on the floor with no bed frame
>tfw barbell proped up in the corner
>tfw dumbbells on the floor

What if she realizes I'm just some kid and doesn't want to screw? I'm fairly confident I can pull it off since she agreed to just come over to my house on the first date.

6 years of highschool?

Australia.

Year 7,8,9,10,11,12.

>meet rad ass girl on tinder
>Burnt out on NSA shit
>Also know that all.women are whores and a relationship isn't worth it
>Fuck her and block her
>Proceed to be drunk everyday

I can't deal

171 is 5'7" dood. 170 to 172.

>posters on the wall after the age of 18

lol

These are fine in a special/fun room that's dedicated to memorabilia. In no way should anything like that be in your BEDROOM after that age of 18.

Are you developmentally challenged?

>30 and doesn't have kids
You're a failure.

Says who? You? Are you the authority on being cool, here on Veeky Forums to bring us neckbeards back from the brink?

fuck off you retarded faggot. I gurantee you're the biggest loser in this thread

>all this hip internet lingo
kys

It's not about being cool, it's just about being utterly unaware of your own unadulterated autism.

>30 and still on Veeky Forums

funny coming from autism incarnate

the same could be said about being over 18 and watching cartoons yet here you are on Veeky Forums

I found a 7/10 who keeps herself fit and has interests beyond the standard netflix and partying that all girls on these sites go on about. However, she says that she goes to pro-wrestling shows and wants to find someone who is also into WWE. Plus she wants someone with muscles.
>tfw been lifting for a couple of months and still look pretty dyel
>tfw have played a couple of WWE games but never watched it

Should I go for it anyway?

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

― C.S. Lewis

>Probably looking to get knocked up within a year
Are single women in their 30's really that desperate to start a family?

Yes stupid.
They are.
They drunk the "wait till later, whore around, find themselves, families are bad, build a career , go into life long debt and work like a slave for decades, that means you're empowered" lie shilled by the oligarchy and are now scrambling to find a husband and or sperm donor. Problem is that they honestly have no idea how to get or maintain a longlasting relationship with the opposite sex and are functionally retarded when it comes to that kind of thing. On top of more then likely already planning their divorce when they meet a man.

wow thats pretty embarrassing

Im 5'7"-8"

Didnt stop me, just swiped left on the girls who said nobody shorter than 6'

I like how the little one's nips point straight forward. Would suckle.

That's their whole biological purpose. There is no greater drive in the female instinct. The time will come where, if they haven't already, they will scramble to get a child before they are too old for it. Nearly all women wants to bear children, and by their 30's they have to be quick with pulling their meat curtains

Cs lewis died alone at 65 having been with one woman

She's a ring rat. Just fuck her breh

There was no winning in a aesthetic contest. The manlet lost as soon as he tried to compete. He should never have pulled off the tank top, and instead found a way to play on the fact that Murphy is clearly in much better shape.

When will they learn

Lol I'm 5'7 and I swipe them anyway and bang them, girls literally have no perception of height

I'm 6'0 and I've made 0 matches in a week

lol fucking short people and their rat faces. It's just insult to injury when genetics fuck them like that

He wasn't trying to compete, he literally asked him to take off his shirt to "make his gf's day"

He might be a cuck, but hes a happy, willing cuck.

Tell a lie, two women. One was someone's mum who was about 30 years older than him, got dementia and died. The other one was a divorcee who he married and then had to raise her two sons after she died of cancer.

He is not a good example of what women respond to

imaging being 30 and still using those cool internet buzzwords on an anime imageboard

take those down asap

It's some mainstream movies, you fool. No one will look down on you for owning such well known and accepted films. I think that you're the one who is a petulant little rascal here

Is this what Ameriadumbs believe?

this guy is snooky height though, they put him next to a 6'3 chad, what did you expect would happen

Is that a dwarf?

Why..... why would he do that? He must know that he doesn't even look especially fit... right?

Im all these things and atheist.
You mad?

>I'm 30
How does it feel to be irrelevant in today's world?

>Milllenial scum thinking they're relevant because they have an opinion

Top kekkikity kek

As opposed to you?

Rate my tinder bio

Very boring, but not an offender. Probably won't matter if you're attractive enough to lure a substantial amount to your bio

shit. Nobody cares about any of that.

"Hi I'm _____ and I cuddle at a level that should require a paid subscription"

>i watch anime

I'll never understand why people feel the need to mention this. Its so fucking irrelevant.

Is your plan to find some anime chick and watch anime together? Are you going to be a couple in your 40s and 50s still watching anime? Seems pretty autistic.

Im trying to get out of fucking skanks I could flare it up a little

>food, beer and smoking degeneracy meme
>anime
>b-but I'm active

You look like a dull lazy cunt. Also too long make it half.

Wall

>Im trying to get out of fucking skanks

Holy fuck you retard then get off Tinder. You're just as bad as those vapid cunts who put "no hookups" in their bio because it makes them feel less slutty when they match with a guy attractive enough and they end up hooking up with them anyway.

Newsflash: the only girls on Tinder are self absorbed retards, sluts, or fatties

I will still fuck them, but they have to be hot. The majority of raampid disease infected ratchets are 5/10
The hot ones are harder to pull for a straight fuck. Usually have to setup small coffee dates
I spent A lot of time riding beaters, I want my dime piece
I'm transitioning into looking for a gf mode but that won't stop me from banging
Where I live around ucsb, stds and skanks hoes are prominent
I fell into that trap, slept with 71 girls, ib4 autist
Tinder can be a useful app for non hookups

youtube.com/watch?v=qAnIOCIBFR4

Hi. 5'4 manlet here.

Over 2000 matches on Tinder and I've slept with over 35 women off of Tinder. It's not hard at all.

Being a manlet isn't as big a crutch as most of you morons on Veeky Forums make it out to be.

>having a pic of yourself next to a manlet

Genius, why didn't I think of this?

It's smart, but I'm pretty tall, look at my other pics I tower over them
I'm 20 in the manlet pic, I'm 22 now and look different. I don't like that pic

>6'4
PROVE IT

Jesus dude. You've isolated all the problems in that post. Do something about it.

what region are you in?

I posted my tinder There

i dont want to have any contact with anyone who uses dating apps or anything similar, fucking subhumans

Nice e-stats m80

NEED A BETTER HAIRCUT AND WILL BE 9/10

Dating app user here and I respect you
But I was always a chad, I just didn't know it
Dating apps taught me how to fish, now I don't need them and can eat whenever and however I want
I see where you're coming from, but I didn't know shit about women or sex before I got on tinder
Now im alot more slick
Hell, I was virgin mode until 19

can i fuck ur mom, bro?
Im a virgin btw

Caps lock much?

>Over 2000 matches on Tinder and I've slept with over 35 women off of Tinder.

1.75% success rate.

Your doing great user

There goes your honesty

US prior, Middle East now. Culture norms make Tinder harder here, but it's still not that difficult.

I've actually heard that the average guy got about 2% success rate on Tinder, so he's doing damn well for an ultra manlet.

>people who judge people that judge other people

fucking kys

What was your "secret"? Money, physique, or just confidence/charisma?

Also, where in the US?

For women, maybe. 20 yo males shouldn't bother with tinder. Vast vast majority of women on there want someone 5-10 years older.

MA/NY/IL

I mean, it's just being different. Look at the pictures posted from people's tinder accounts in this thread. They're examples of what not to do because literally everyone does it.

The hardest part is matching with someone. After that, just being funny and memorable is the way to go.

Also having a profile that stands out is super important. Witty bio and a pic that really stands out put in a lot of work.

Jeez, I was getting 10-25% on OKC and match. 2% is a terrible conversion rate.

Lame, keep it one line long, something interesting

I've been on about 10 tinder dates.

Converted on the first date 7 times.

Get on my level.

You'll probably make her feel young again.

>I watch anime

1/10 I hope this is b8