Fat Hate General

Fat People Hate:

Just plateau'd so I gotta make myself feel better by making fun of fatties. Plus I saw this one on tinder.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1nxu-Sy-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make an account on OKC and search questions for "overweight" and "obese" if you want idiocy that's more consistent than Tinder

How bad is Rochester? I might end up there for school

She sounds self-aware and sarcastic, funny girl too bad she's fat and ugly.

this makes it worse because she knows she should change but refuses to

Windy but a pretty good time if you're there for school

>MAH LEYGS

What is the reason that Religious people tend to be fat? Is it that they think they will go to heaven and this is the best way to get their faster?

What are you talking about?

jesus

that's just goddamned depressing

this girl could be cute if she lost some fucking weight

He's got a point

Not really, I'm not even defending religions per se. I just think he used a poor example. Imagine you're a powerful, all seeing god. It's bad enough you have to constantly see and be aware of that fat sack of shit, do you really want to see him jerking his tiny pickle to traps three times a day?

I bet she thinks "replies very selectively" increases her value or something
haha

I-i think she is pretty cute.

if you ignore the cellulite she managed to get on the front of her legs

I cheated on my gf to fuck a fatty last night. Never again. I feel like shit now.
I'll cheat on my gf with normal girls next time

Just like most fatties.

Can't keep up with all the berate mail

Cheaters are scum m8, just dump her and enjoy hooking up with randos

>intp
>dating
larping faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1nxu-Sy-w

Damn, I knew Ron Paul was good, but I didn't know he had been so good for so long.

post more images faggot

That's disgusting dude, leave the poor girl if you do that shit.

All the betas giving this whale attention has altered her perception of reality, sad really

I'm both amused at how he BTFO'd the fatties and annoyed at his retarded way of speaking.
I didn't learn English to have to suffer through this sort of slang.

>le per se

it's a nignog what do you expect

Are these images photoshop'd? I can't understand how someone can make their back look like 3 butts

Calves on the right one are but the editor clearly gave up after that

The hypocrisy is, and always has been, real.

WEW

I know it' disgusting but fat girls (the ones who have a bit more than chubby girls) are insane in the sheets. They literaly do everything you want.

Kill me

Does he though? If there's and all-powerful, all-knowing being, it wouldn't have to try to know about people wanking it, it just would. So if it disapproves of people doing that, it's not like it would take extra effort to do that.

I'm not religious, it just makes sense when you think about it.

>I know that the items with the most buyers usually have cheap prices
That's true, but in her case more likely a case of no one wanting to buy the misshapen, broken toy so it sits on the shelf while all the other toys get taken.

Also
>objectifying yourself

Met fat girl today off internet.

Didn't realise how far she was till we met.

Mentions that she is starting to diet. Wants to join gym, but it must have a pool as she has hurt her back so needs to strengthen her core and swim for cardio.

Sounds logical, or am i listening to fat logic? She has short hair, close shaved on one side.

>has short hair, close shaved on one side
>fat

Might as well ask her for her tumblr and reddit username. What color was her hair dyed? Did she wear big, colored glasses?

Honestly I'd date her, she's got nice looking tiddies. Would try to push a better diet but probably just end up humping and dumping

Blonde, I've seen pictures with dark hair though, so not sure what is her natural.

No glasses. Has a job that is technical, so is not a gender studies girl

I typed out an entire post trying to give you advice but then realized I'm a loner virgin and my advice is probably awful. Have a free (you)

The fattest western nation in the world is also the most religious. But the atheist m'lady meme is hilarious too.

Lol totally dude

Advice welcome. I'm a longer (non virgin but it's been 8 years!)

why do people think bigger is better for tits? Those are just going to be floppy blobs, once she removes the support they're going to flop down to her waist.

id fuck the shit out of her and i'm fit

>tfw you hate fat people but at the same time are sexting with chubby chicks because they're the only ones that will want to

Kill yourself.

share your test brah, you clearly have some to spare

>they literally do everything you want

Except be attractive

...And so do fit girls? I'm really shit at dating and I'm definitely in the lift-your-feels-away group so don't think I'm boasting, but my last gf was a former swimmer (still does, but not competitively now), way more fit than me relative to our potential and disgustingly freakish.

You don't have to compromise on the looks. That's why you worked so hard to look good in the first place, right?

Gotta do what you gotta do

Like being with 3 girls at once.

Veeky Forums has succeeded in making me sincerely hate fat women over the last six years of my life. I used to be so naive and hopeful, thinking that they were hiding good personalities under their flabby hides, but no, they're often more rotten than thin women.

And they fucking stink.

Read it again, buddy. He didn't say 'watches', he said 'cares' and that's a totally different ballgame that omnipotency or omniscience does not excuse/make easier.

Does anyone have the peaches screencap from last thread?

> being this much in denial

>cheating

Nigger detected

OP I live near you, matched this bitch the other day

Damage control on the grounds that you're imposing, and she wants you to stick around at all costs

>be a fatty all my life
>learn about Veeky Forums
>make it

>cant help but be disgusted at every fat person I come across

It's so fucking easy to lose weight, and there's few better feelings in the world than making it.

>when yo ass is 5 asses

>It's so fucking easy to lose weight

a bad diet is like most bad habits - it feels near impossible to break, you can't even imagine an alternative. but after you manage to drop it, after a while you get to a point where it seems totally outlandish and absurd, and you can't even understand how you ever got into that shit in the first place.

>"sass"
>"outgoing personality"
>"wild and crazy"

even if she wasnt a fatty i'd stay the fuck away from her
i pity the poor fuck who falls for this, he's in for a wild ride

Dude the girl is just some random tinder fuck, she isn't wearing enough clothes for her size but she's still not doing anything worth posting on here

>always bring my heavy ass steel bike with me on the train so I can reach work without being a buscuck
>elevators at the end station were out of order all summer last year
>two stairs down, two stairs up
>always run up the stairs with my bike if I see a struggling fatty in the vicinity

lack of fat people pics

I hope you get crushed by her immense weight and die.

That's what you get for rewarding laziness. Oink oink, motherfucker.

If only she lost weight etc

Always the same thing...

jesus christ

Fried chicken, potatoes and gravy brother!

Post the rest. She actually admits she was talking fud and goes on to lose weight

what do i have to do to have the physique of this man?

>hippo riding a hippo

i didn't know about this shit. a scale with no numbers, just lies.

RIT bro reporting in

He's got a good shape to him

jesus christ
size up or lose weight
not hard

wow she actually lost the weight. good for her

This made me sad realising he'll never be president...

is anyone else super attracted to women that lose the weight?

Transformation fetish

yeah, they were fat and nobody like them, which means they should be as inexperienced as me.

Ya know, While I was reading this I for a second thought she was a nice person. Just a fat girl wanting to be loved, and that no one ever gave her a chance. Then I read the 2 fucking last parts.................................Fucking piece of rotting cursed chimpanzee excrement covered in peanut butter jelly

So many girls are going to grow up never knowing how much better looking and how much more fun they could have had.

It's sad, really

god this bitch deserves to be smacked for thinking shoving ice cream and twinkies in her mouth to form a melting body frame like that is sexy

Am I the only one who DOESNT see any weight loss in the before and after?

Fats trying to squeeze into thin clothes is even worse than just being fat.

Seattle?

Do fats actually think that squeezing into thin clothes is fooling anybody?