Cosmetic Surgery General

I just got a boobjob. AMA!

As for how this is Veeky Forums related, you can never be /masterrace/ without a strong bone genetics. But that's okay because genetics can be bought! Just lie to your wife and say you're sterile.

post em you tart

You wouldn't wanna see em even if I was gonna post em they're that bruised and beat up.

Literally two giant purple mounds on my chest.

were you unhappy with your breast size?

if so, why?

I've been thinking about getting leg lengthening and crippling myself so I go from short to slightly short.

I asked for tiddies

how small were your breasts before?

youd be surprised bb

You must be new here
>Tits or gtfo

this also reduction or increase?

A and AA

Now they're C and C

In two weeks they'll likely be B and B.

>lie to your wife and say you're sterile
>"honey, why do you keep pulling out?"
I mean I know you're a woman but come on, use your brain

>"babe ain't nothin but a want to cum on yo chest"

Given the amount of gyno on the board, post em so we can see the surgery pics. Cover nips if you want.

I asked about you tits not your battery's

kek

are you a skinny girl? I mean small tits can look nice if you don't have a wide frame..

I personally love skinny flat girls like stoya. and wtf is AA I thought tits went A B C D DD E EE F FF ..

says the new kid

>As for how this is Veeky Forums related, you can never be /masterrace/ without a strong bone genetics. But that's okay because genetics can be bought! Just lie to your wife and say you're sterile.
make sense.

I just want to find a home.

she obviously means B-

fucking gradelets

M'lady ,please escape from this place at once! Tis full of lustful savages, only after bare skin.

AA is smaller than A

AA is KYS levels of small boob. It's smaller than A but not as small as AAA.

I read this as: I'm a fat virgin LARPing as a girl

>Literally two giant purple mounds on my chest

...............post em

Di-I mean boob pics are uploading. Calm your tits.

I really DK why you'd even want to see them though they look like a horror show right now.

>Di-I mean boob pics are uploading

yea

You should probably work out or something.

Ahhh holy shit what happened?

Why do you have bruises on your arm
Did brock lesnar motor boat
you.

jesus christ I regret lurking this thread

Christ died for this

Is that amount of bruising normal? Also why is your arm bruised too?

And what's the padded thing around your waist?

(Still gonna masturbate to this btw. Won't be easy but I ain't no quitter)

suicide grip benching

Shouldn't you be wearing some special bra or something?

I'm calling bullshit on a tit job. That's definitely from liposuction.

Wife got fake tits and they don't look like that at any stage

desu if that's their size after the surgery I can see why you did it. however I feel like you may have wanted to try increase the fat in your diet from almonds and peanuts and what not and eat at a surplus first as that should increase your breasts naturally. you're small but not skinny, so yeah you must have looked a bit weird. have pics from before?

I do cardio. :^)

I fucking told you you would!

Nah that was debunked years ago except as being used before the surgery.

Nah I bruise really easily. The doctor was surprised to find that even an hour into the surgery I was bruising up quite severely. Even my di-I mean pussy is bruised.

I got fat grafting to the tits cause I didn't want the risks that go along with silicone implants. But thanks for the input, doc. :^)

Yes me and THe Lesnar go way back.

i like

>Even my di-I mean pussy is bruised.
hnnggg pls post

> I didn't want the risks that go along with silicone implants

B U L L S H I T

No seriously, I didn't. They make it more difficult to detect cancer and cancer runs in the family.

show a before in clothes pls

No they fucking don't. Holy shit you're full of it.

Wife and I spent about a year looking at it and I was at all the doctors appointments pre and post.

do you have a penis or not
also i doubt i will ever have a more fitting time to post pic related

IDK. I guess I'm sorry your doctor wasn't honest with you? Cause god forbid your wife lie about getting a boobjob.

I do _not_ have a penis and am therefore a terribly unremarkable futa with no penis.

Nigga what kind of mutators did you take

lmfao

>I guess I'm sorry your doctor wasn't honest with you?

lmao you're pathetic. The only one who has no fucking clue is you. I don't know what shithole third world country you live in or had surgery in, but any actual doctor will disagree with you.

>Cause god forbid your wife lie about getting a boobjob.

Fucking what? Yes... she totally tricked me about having surgery when I was at every appointment, dropped her off and picked her up after surgery.

You wasted your time and money on getting your tits done (allegedly). They look like shit now and will look like shit in 5 years.

Also why the fuck would you lie about getting lipo?

>I got fat grafting to the tits
Looks like they left a lot of it behind

I caused that feel

At what point did I lie about getting lipo? Literally said right there __fat grafting to the tits__. IE lipo and then depositing that fat in the boobs! Cause that's a more natural alternative to silicone implants. And yes, I did have this done in the US. In Cali, no less. And yes, the doctor did inform me that, because I had family who've had breast cancer, that I should not want silicone implants to the breasts.

Nah that's swelling. I gained like 15 pounds in waterweight from post-operative swelling. How do I know? They weighed me before I layed down for surgery. Was 160. After? 175.

can u stop making fights with people and make before pics with the others? we want to see how your boobs looked like!

you're 160 lbs? wtf how tall are u? isnt that fat u dont look fat.

I'm 6'. It's a lot of why my tits were so small.

So can we see a before pic of something, does not matter if clothed or not.

o that's tall. are u going to show us before or should I go sleep?

Nah if you want before pics, you'll have to find the specific surgeon once he inevitably posts before/after pics.

post sum fuk bb

why not?

just a norm pic of u b4

can I see your cooter?

You're a fucking idiot a simple Google search would prove that yes indeed, silicone breast implants block radiation from mammograms making cancer screenings more difficult. The newer digital mammograms do work better with implants, but they are still far from perfect.

just curious but is that first pic you posted you?

are you retarded?

I'm 6'3 and I really want a 6' qt3.14. Every girl I have been with has been shorter than 5'5.
> Feels bad man

No but I'm a huge fan of saber and have 3 figurines of her including a waifu version I love her and emulate her at every turn.

Prior to this boobjob, I've never gone outside without wearing some sort of heavily padded bra because I feel dehumanized by my lack of anything up front.

sick fuck, youre fucking children compared to youself you know that right?

pedophile

>>no tits
>same skin color, maybe a bit darker
>hair slightly similar

I could have used reverse image, but decided to ask OP. Now choke on a dragon butt plug

r u fit? im sure u have a picture y can show us

LOS ANGELES
O
S

A
N
G
E
L
E
S

how do you feel about dating someone shorter than you?

I know..But I hate fat or even chubby girls and tall slim qts are few and far between.

Literally, never.

What do you think leads a woman to get a boobjob? Soul gimping bondage performed by one's greatest insecurities.

POST TITS
O
S
T

T
I
T
S

STOP WASTING TIME

I am dating someone shorter than me. I wear heels cause he hates it. I wanna be stronger than him but he would never let that happen for his own ego, methinks.

That's a shame, more guys than you would think actually prefer small tits.

>t. someone who has no fucking clue what they're on about

kill yourself. if your doctor can't do cancer screenings with implants stop seeing them because they're beyond shit.

>I do _not_ have a penis and am therefore a terribly unremarkable futa with no penis.

Carpenters wife. Flat as a board and easy to nail.

dude gve b4 pic stop being stupid. barhing suit sym ting fruk

NICE GYNO FAG

poor lucky bastard
do you do this with him?

I don't believe you :'(

Good one, dad.

I am almost positive OP is actually a tranny and thats why she (male) is giving us the run around

I attempt to regularly, but he usually does a role reversal somewhere around 3 or 4 or whenever he feels like it.

Alternatively, I'll be pulling at him in bed and it'll be going well until he wakes up and decides he doesn't wanna be moved.

You are very paranoid man, yeno?

Mmm hmm

were you tits too non-existing to have a boobjob? small tits look good on Veeky Forums grills
Also, how short do you think the male should be next to a tall gf so they don't look like a comical duo?

1 inch under for it not to look comical desu. It's why I wear 6" heels even though they're uncomfortable.

My tits may have also been too small for a traditional boobjob to look very good, but I dunno. Mastectomy cancer patients sometimes get boobjobs?

>Also, how short do you think the male should be next to a tall gf so they don't look like a comical duo?
Literally any time the woman is taller, it's a comical duo.

>roiding for this
\
shiggy diggy

Tits on fat girls don't count user!
Thinking of getting it also.

gross
didn't you post a pic of you riding on some dudes back while you both wore fetish gear?

What size were you originally? Now? Do you plan on going bigger? Why did you get the job done in the first place?

wait, so you're 6' and wear 6 inch heels?
is your bf also 6 or does he just look shorter when you wear heels?