Ex feels

It's her on the left.

I miss her so damn much. It's been 2 years, 2 fucking years, but I can't let her go. She was so sweet to me and I don't think anyone will ever surpass her.

How do I finally get her out of my mind, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=79n1E1ZRtGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know that girl, she's definitely fucked niggers

all you gotta do is finally understand that you're compatible with more than a single person. There's plenty of women out there that you could have a meaningful relationship with if you choose. Yes finding them is hard, but they are certainly out there.

Get another girl

She is like a 5/10, you can do better.

Seen both of them at a festival once. Dude, she's a hell of a whore but fuck's damn good!

>think I seen her in a movie with lots of other naked people. Forgot the title.

>Tyrone and Jamal blow their seeds deep into her every day

pretty sure I went to highschool with this chick

for real though get over it you cuck

You think she's bad, you should see my ex after her. Hate her because she was a malicious cunt but less than your 5/10 rating. Pic related - it's her.

What state? She was homeschooled so she ended up a little bit odd and psycho, but she may have went

You guys are dicks

Fucking kill yourself, bitch

I'm going through a similar situation, but she had someone already lined up and basically dumped me to have fun for the rest of school. 3 years in the toilet.

Chin up lad, hit the gym, find a reason to hate her, but don't hold on to it too long. You will get through this and come out stronger for it.

People go through it, its life. I had a hallmate jump off our building dorm after his girlfriend dumped him. She was passed around the wrestling house like blunt in the ghetto.

Pick up, dust off, and move on. You have 15 minutes to cry about it and after that no more. Get OVER IT

Why are you settling for these low tier women?

Have you tried lifting faggot?

>3 years in the toilet.
sunk cost fallacy
you still had good times, right? Those memories will never disappear

>tfw I've been without her for two weeks now

Fuck, I miss her so much and I'm so incredibly heartbroken.

>pic related

Time keeps moving. Find new memories to erase the old ones. Being a sad cunt isn't going to change or fix anything. That's all gone now.

This is very important.....

Delete all things related to her immediately and she will eventually pass out of site and out of mind.

This happened to me, i broke up with my girl.... but remained friends with her on Steam, Facebook, etc...

Every time i saw a photo... her name... it just brought back memories....

Do yourself and literally delete her from your life.... You can't get reminded of her if there is nothing to remind you of her...

damn she looks like a real babe

hes obviously not a fucking model you gotta date in your tier pal

I know.

I'll never get anyone as beautiful as her again, but ehh, that means nothing when it's her personality that caught and took my heart.

No doubt that I'll be like the OP.

You got someone as beautiful as her once, what makes you think you can't do it again?

Gone thru these feels too, OP. Let her go. If you won't it will only get worse if you don't. Then you'll force yourself to forget her, and it will work for some time, then boom! Back to the same feels.

Look, go for a hard rejection if you must. Chances are, 2 years later, she did move on. Go after her, get shut down, realise you're wasting your time and finally embrace change. You might end up back with her, but chances are that you won't, and it'll help you move on. The hard way.

for starters your could stop posting pictures of her on a mongolodian sewing circle forum

then delete the pictures

These girls are average QTs OP, don't let these autists put you down, you'll catch another one soon I bet

She was luck, but it's a long story.

Suffice it to say, I'm just not some Chad.

It's been a year for me, OP. I still feel dead inside. She was like a 6/10 at best but for some fucking reason I've been in love with her for nearly 3 years. When we finally got together, it felt like pure ecstasy. One night she just texted me and basically said it's over but I still want us to be friends. Since then I've seen her talk to multiple guys and constantly talk about how great they are (for clarification; we are not friends, but due to certain circumstances, we end up having to be around each other often.)

We used to stay up late at night and talk about getting married and what we would name our kids. I was in love with this girl and was knowingly too invested into her. I honestly never gave thought to us being separated.

protip: never fucking do this

Life can really blow sometimes, but I've learned that without these hard times, we will never fully appreciate good times when they come around. (and they WILL come around)
There's an important lesson and valuable knowledge that can be learned if you will allow yourself to learn.

>How do I finally get her out of my mind, Veeky Forums?

Realize you're nothing in the vastness that is our universe and all who came before you and after you will deal with the same petty shit. Get the fuck over yourself because your relationship was not "special" and will be forgotten and lost in time just like every single one that has come before.

>We used to stay up late at night and talk about getting married and what we would name our kids.

I've done this twice.

The second time I did it, I felt a bit of cynicism, but shrugged it off.

There won't be a third time.

>sharing pictures of her with thousands of neckbeards online without her consent
i have a general idea why she left you

Guys idk what to do... i had been dating this girl for 2 months and it was rly chill, we had sex, she met my parents and wanted me to meet hers.... then i got a hernia and have been at home and the hospital for weeks already and not feeling myself due to heavy pain medication, and she became increasingly distant... she never texted me anymore and when i called her out on it she gave me some stupid excuses about how everything was going too fast and that i deserve someone who's always there for me and she's sorry she can't be that person... then i said if it has to be like this and you never wanna talk to me or hang out then i'm done... that was 5 days ago... now i feel so bad realizing that i will be alone again for months and it was just starting to turn into a nice relationship.... idk what to do... do i just delete her on all social media and try to forget? Or do nothing? Or give it another try? Idk anymore brahs.... im home sick and cant move a lot and im overthinking everything and idk what to do anymore

Hang in there man, women are strange creatures sometimes, giver her a call and suss things out.
Good luck

after 2 months you expect her to hold your hand and nurture you back to health? i cant tell for sure but you sound a little clingy, i doubt she was even comfortable meeting your parents that quickly.

If she abandoned you while you were dealing with a fucking hernia, she's not worth it. You can do better.

Miss her so bad, only chilled for a few months...
Got ghosted
Ah. Life.

dang breh, she bretty gud

4.5 at best

She's butt fucking ugly m8

Should have fucked her qt dyke friend

She looks like a classic prick tease. She looks like a relentless flirt who has a dozen beta orbiters under her spell. I hate chicks like that.

Id fuck both these
6/10
Now that she's single she can go get some good cock to forget about you
Then she'll remember why she liked you after chad(s) move
3-10 one night stand later, she might come back
Just be patient

She was cool, had dignity, was 5'7, huge amazing rack. Great at guitar, classy. And fucking me for a bit.
I obsessed over her and drove her away.
I have since learned how to not be needy, but I learned the hard way
Now I am not phased by a woman's beauty

any more pics m8?

looks a bit like Meadow Soprano

You went full beta user.

Never go full beta

No I didn't expect that at all. I never asked her to commit but she was always saying stuff that made me think she was serious about me (how she'll miss me if i go on study exchange in august, how much she likes me and hanging out with me, if i wanna meet her parents) so I didn't expect her to lose all interest and ghost me either... meeting my parents wasnt really uncomfortable for me... the thing is I live at home so it was bound to happen and I thought it was fine after all the signs she gave me. I always tried to stay positive and stay myself even though high dose of morphine and she lost interest... what else could i have done?

Thanks man... I know that would be the best way to think about it but it still feels really shitty since its the first girl I dated after my breakup with my ex took me 6 months to get over before I was able to have someone in my life again... and most girls i meet are even more selfish than her so its quite difficult...

Her pussy was nice, Brown though a bit, cause shes Spanish
Here's another girl I had a fling
5'9. Loved biology. Not as hot but twice as cool. A bit chub. Good girl but baaaad for me. Way more giving then the last girl. Smarter too, clutzy
I miss her more

>I'll never get anyone as beautiful as her again, but ehh, that means nothing when it's her personality that caught and took my heart.
top cringe, grow the fuck up user

shut up romance nigger

did she do anal, op?

You guys can see in this photo I'm just way to stoked to be with her
Next time I will hide my emotions, I won't let them know I'm truly happy, because that gives them too much power

same

She looks like a chipmunk
Literally a 5/10

Once a girl knows you love her you become dependent and weak in her eyes and they will literally grow to hate you.

A girl can be madly in love with you, she can be obsessed, she can be loyal but if you show dependence shill will be disgusted by you. She will come to see you as absolute scum if you stay together.

Time to swallow the Red Pill boy.

fuck other chicks

She's just a hole dude. There's billions more out there. Sort yourself the fuck out

I'll give you the advice which helped me the most in the same situation
Stop crying and start improving yourself you cuck, maybe it was your fault maybe it wasn't, stop dwelling in the past and start focusing on the future and again, improve yourself, fuck other girls, lift, read, get a promotion at your job.

Let me put you on to a cure:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=79n1E1ZRtGs

Follow the words in this song and you just be good.

When god made bitch he made more!