How do i get laid with dating apps Veeky Forums?? Any in particular you recommend?

How do i get laid with dating apps Veeky Forums?? Any in particular you recommend?

I heard grindr is pretty good

Friend got laid through meetme, in thinking of trying it myself since tinder requires facebook

I'm a dyel and it's not hard to meet girls through dating apps. It's pretty easy actually. Just know how to have a conversation. Unless you're outrageously good looking don't lead with anything sexual. Have a normal conversation. After a day or two of talking if it's going well, tell them "I'd love to take you out some time" or "we should grab a drink together one day" simple as that.

>Just know how to have a conversation

Not OP but this is where I struggle. In real life I can observe when she is smiling and smile back, or switch things up if she's not, to mask my autismo a bit and still can barely read girls. Online I have no idea what's going on.

>a day or two

Either you're talking to ugly chicks or you don't know what you're talking about.

Depending on how the conversation is going you can ask them if they're interested in going on a date. You don't say "hey let's meet up right now" you can plan it after a day or two it's not rocket surgery bro. I'll grab screenshots if I have to

what about that is so wildly unbelievable?

I fucked 4 girls off of yikyak. Was going for a fifth but got a gf. She still sends me nudes.

What the fuck is yikyak?

Tinder used to be goat, but now you need to pay for over 100 swipes a day, and in a huge city where you're swiping thousands of people, it gets to be kinda pointless. The point is to cast a wide net, filter through them after you match.

I don't even know anymore man, I fucked more girls straight off facebook than I ever did tinder.

>day or two
If a tinder conversation goes past 10 lines without a phone number, I move the fuck on, and I let them know this. If they don't respond, I move on to a thirstier girl. Easy shit bro.

Kinda like herp a derp

I've had tinder for a while but have only gone on 4 dates that didnt lead anywhere as a result. Then I started using a bdsm fetish site in my country and it's WAAAAY easier getting laid. Of course you have to be into bdsm, so theres that.

how did you use facebook to do it?

By being a fucking creep and messaging random girls who may or may not be interested in fucking or dating at all. I'd imagine he looks for the ones with the most pictures including cleavage, bikinis, drinking and other degeneracy.

fuck yikyak.

I planned to meetup with a girl and hangout and fuck later. It was obvious she was down. She sent me a face pic (not good not bad just a mexican with makeup on).

We meet and bitch looks like a fucking fat frog that smells like an old mexican grandma that puts on too much perfume. Literally held a convo for a bit and dropped her off at her car.

Never again.

I can feel the bitterness seeping out of my monitor.

Elaborte on your methods. Always thought fb would be better. I'd thought opening up with, " Oh damn your not the jessica from chem101, but you do go to my uni. Whats up?" of course after she responds with "who are" ; i dont know maybe i always that that was fucking far fetched and would never pull.

Your advice?

Just say that you were on a friend's page and that her picture caught your eye and that you think she's cute. Don't try to invent some weird scenario. If she responds and says thanks start a conversation and ask if she wants to go out sometime. For the love of God if you get ignored or rejected be polite about it and don't turn into a fucking retard.

Seems damn reasonable.

I hate this. I can use a lot of nuanced actions in person that works. But in text people assume so much, it leaves too much room for planning a response and over thinking instead of just "going with the flow". It becomes a conniving manipulation game with some semantic bullshit thrown in. In person I can get away with anything, even if I mess up I can bring it back with a joke, a playful touch or even just a smile.

Yeah op here i fucking suck at texting, so i come out as autistic when i do it. In person i have no issue

Then don't use a dating app and go to a bar...

So women who are slightly dehydrated are easier to pick up? Or is this some new nigger lingo you are using?

I just hit up girls in their DM and ask to hang out, hit up a bar, join me and some friends at a bar or event, etc. I live in vegas, always stupid shit to do, especially on weekends.
so salty. Try not being ugly :^)

are there apps that just let me cuddle

This

Lol!

KINOBODY GET OFF MY BOARD YOU SHITTY """""BUSSINESSMAN""""""