How do I into DIO mode?

How do I into DIO mode?

Literally steal the gains of someone with a better body.

>bench 7 times your body weight
>lose head
>ask spotter to find body

die

>becoming a vampire

Might as well use steroids. Never gonna make it.

AWAKEN

are vampires natty?

how do i do this?

Does that count as natty?

Remove your head but remain alive, then, when a manly man is sleeping, or dead, rape him with your neck tentacles.

MY

Stone masks 1x1
Be a cunt 1x∞

achievable? yes.
achieable natty? probably no.

MASTERS

god tier genetics

It's impossible to be 195cm tall and look like the joestars do.

Become an actual gains goblin and prey the most genetically-endowed alpha on the planet. Seriously, if someone in the real world had Joestar-tier genetics, they'd probably confirm the existence of demigods.

>jotaro at 17 years old
>6 ft 5 in
>buff as fuck without even bodybuilding once, and somehow only weighs 181 lbs
>aesthetic and handsome as fuck, in both face and body
>literally does not age, in fact, in his 40's he looked even YOUNGER than when he was 17

Shit, even Joseph didn't lose his spark until he hit 80, at 70 he was still a ripped, handsome giant.

Why even live?

>tfw want to be jonathan but am giorno
why even live?

Well, he does compensate for it with Godly power and aesthetics, so...

Who of you is unironically doing jojo poses?

When I reach my goal body, I'd be all over JoJo poses, no fucks given.

>find Chad
>take his body

>How do I into JONATHAN mode
FTFY you utter pleb

>wanting to be the cuck of the joestar bloodline

>cuck
>btfo'd dio hard as an adult, to the point of reducing him to a mere head and making him so jealous he actually his body, despite dio having supernatural powers from becoming a vampire

Meanwhile, Dio is an insecure street rat who eventually became a faggot with a black priest.

>dio
>juiced up (stone mask) gains goblin faggot
>jonathan
>superior, chivalrous natty nobleman

>dio literally cucked jonathan out of everything in his life
>his money, family, girlfriend ect
>he eventually cucks jojo out of his body and lives a hundred years longer
>meanwhile jonathan is one of the only jojos to lose "but muh chivalry" "i am a supreme gentlement"

My name is sacred geometry man. I'm 21 years old. My house is in the misc section of Veeky Forums, where all the degenerates are, and im tfw no gf. I work as a gym receptionist, and I get home every day by 11 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but i occasionally have cheat days. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having 6 scoops and doing about 8 hours of arms before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very mutant life.

Joseph doesnt even lose it, he just got so fucking bored that he slipped into dementia, In the part 4 epilogue it says that he made a full recovery because he adopted an invisible fucking baby which brought excitement back into his life.

>referencing kira
Niceu niceu user-chan

>dio was merely allowed to stay with the joestars, the superior, kind-hearted nobleman, george joestar, took him under his wing as payback for dario brando's "favor"
>girlfriend washed her mouth with mud after dio kissed, btfo'ing him for eternity
>despite all his shenanigans, jonathan's kicked dio's ass and put him in his place and made him cry like a little bitch until they both reached adulthood, showing him who's boss
>jonathan only died because he was busy protecting his wife, had that not been the case, he would killed dio easily

And let's not forget Dio actually admires Jonathan, both in body and in character. He is the definitive Untermensch.

>that kira reference
Here's your (you).

Underrated

>tfw I always whisper "ORAORAORAORA" during a heavy set

>whisper

read the manga

What's Lennon's Stand called?