Phenibut

Anyone here take phenibut? Does it help with your anxiety?

Other urls found in this thread:

liftmode.com/blog/phenibut-dosage-guide/
reddit.com/r/phenibut/comments/4kvbq3/the_beginners_guide_to_phenibut/
nootropicsdepot.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I take about 1.2 g once a week when I know I'm going to do something particular.

No anxiety, makes me more prone do get shit done, I don't overthink anything that day. Makes me happy too.

Great sleep too depending on when you take it.

Paininbutt is great. Ask your gym bro to give you some, n-no homo.

What other useful drugs are there?

moda

I'm interested. But doesn't this stuff cause brain damage?

It's developed as an anti-anxiety med. Other than addiction issues it doesn't have any more damage potential than other medication of that genre. Some people report short term memory loss after heavy use, but this is not uncommon in benzos.

>Trusting drugs that were developed and invented in the USSR

Try kratom. It's helped my anxiety a lot

hold some powder close to your eye and feel how acidic it is. phenibut is designed to cross the blood brain barrier which is why it is so effective. you are literally dousing your brain in acid

gastro intestinal side effects are the worst thing. makes you feel drunk off of just a single beer. mild headache when comes down.

at least, it's not addicitive, sometimes no comdown at all/withdrawals.

it loses its effects if you don't take days off of it, but you should still feel sociable and anxiety free even on those days.

i tried noopept, racetams, and tianeptine, hated all of them. phenibut is the only 'nootropic' i think is worth it.

where the fuck do I get all these fun drugs without a prescription?!

DEEPWEB. INTERNET IS A MAGICAL PLACE

Ebay.. phenibut is legal.

PENIS BUTT

phenibut is legal u dont need the deepweb dweeb

It's a load of shite to me.
I had read up on this numerous times over the years and finally decided to buy it two weeks ago,had. high expections of it.

Ive taken up to 5g on a empty stomach in the morning and it had no effects at alll.
It's possible that I have had a deep sleep on the days I have taken it but I've had no feeling mentally at all from it and it has never made my body feel relaxed or even tired/lathergic.
Also getting froma good source nootropicdepot

I'd use it with caution if you've ever had problems with benzos or GHB.

Shrink put me on xyrem once which I heavily abused. Worst detox of my life, and phenibut acts the exact same way in high doses.

If you can keep it cool and moderate usage, go for it

Why doesn't it work on me ?

I've taken it twice so far (0.75g and 1g)
Only really save it for bigger events and parties.

I don't really notice much of a difference taking it, except that I'm more comfortable letting loose some, so I come off as somewhat hyper compared to normal.

Read up on how to take it. This is the schedule I followed the last time I took it.

no food 5-8pm
7pm, 1000mg
starts 9pm
peak 11pm-2am

liftmode.com/blog/phenibut-dosage-guide/
reddit.com/r/phenibut/comments/4kvbq3/the_beginners_guide_to_phenibut/

moda is GOAT for getting shit done

I've done that.
Took around .5-1g first two days and nothing.
Missed a day or two and put about 3G in a water bottle at6am when I woke up.drank half of it ate fruit half hour later on the way to work drank the rest within another hour.no effects at all.

Then another 3 days including todaybive consumed about 4-6g right away as a shot and still no effects.

I really don't think I have bunk stuff either.

Btw I've taken gabapentin in the past in hoggish doses and I've hardly felt anything of that(that's also a gaba acting drug)

Also about a year and a half ago I used to fuck with benzos once a week for a year or so.but I've had a long rest of anything like that and it wasn't no heavy abuse,soooo what gives

Lots of people complain about Liftmode's poor quality phenibut.

Anyone know a quality source?

what the fuck is with the sudden influx of shilling for this drug?

You do realize how quickly the body builds a tolerance to phenibut, right?
If you're taking it 2-3 days in a row you're going to feel little to nothing after that, aside from the potential withdrawals / phenibut hangover from taking doses higher than 2-3g.
Should only be taking it once, maybe twice a week tops, and take 2-4 weeks off to keep your tolerance low enough to feel the intended effects.

It's why I only save it for my biggest social event every month or two.

Like I said, I've only taken it twice so far, but the one I bought was from nootropicsdepot.com
Did a decent amount of research on dosages and reviews on the drug and sources before buying, since I'm generally straight edge.
They sell it in powder and capsule form, which was perfect for me, given I'd usually be traveling whenever I plan on taking it.

But I haven't even felt a hangover the next day of this the high dose.

I think I got it 2 Sundays ago I've tried it about 7x since then.
I also haven't drank or taken any other drugs in 5 weeks

The phenibut hangover isn't really common between 1-3g, but over that you might experience it.
But if you've taken it every other day for the last two weeks, you've already built up a bit of a tolerance.

Tbh I don't actually feel any different from normal taking it unless I'm in a social situation I might usually feel uncomfortable at, like a club.
It's an anti-anxiety supplement, not necessarily a pick-me-up stimulant like Molly or something.