Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is VynzBrah, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

i like you vynz, if i get a skyline can you show me how to hoon?

this fucking goon gets a 6/10 gf meanhwile im 27 khv
how is this possible

You're ugly as sin doh

>6/10

lol shes like a 4 though

FUAAAAAAAARRRRKKKK

Achievable natty?

>tfw everything is wrong with you but you have a good mouth:nose ratio

The irony is that he actually have a girlfriend and you don't.

Is he white?

He looks hispanic

Dude I hate to break it to you, but statistically I'm pretty sure 97% of guys have at least gotten a kiss on the lips by 27.

He's Italian

just be vynzbrah theory

>she

Your the guy who was exposed as a paedophile and doxxed on here, faggot.

>VynzBrah was exposed as a paedo and doxxed
LOL when?

he looks like a terrorist

>Be me in the gym just doing diddlys
>Can faintly hear in the distance someone revving the shit out of what must be a 1.0ltr sack of shite car
>Kid walks in with sleeveless hoody and girl arms, looks like he would be 110lb wet
>Shaved head with hair just on the top you know the kind
>Walks straight in, must of had two invisible carpets under his arm the way he was walking
>He the proceeds to put the belt on that all the big guys use
>"Wow this kid must be strong using a belt"
>In my gym there are 3 squat racks and 1 smith machine, all the racks are free
>This dude goes straight to the smith machine armed with his belt
>I've heard about curls in the squat rack and skullcrushers on the treadmill but this.... this is.... Unheard of!?!?!
>"H..h...he's just warming up right?"
>Other guys in the gym start to get worried all exchanging glances
>Kid starts "squatting" 1/15th ROM in the smith machine with just the bar
>Whole gym is in disbelief, old lady doing her 1km a year cycling starts having a stroke
>The kid does his 5th and final rep and everyone pretends to go back to what they are doing
>He then rips his belt off and pulls a boombox from one of his invisible carpet rolls
>Proceeds to put some shitty motivational trap music on full volume, the mirrors on the gym wall begin flexing under the decibels
>Kid looks me straight in the eye and points
>"Are you a caged flock dream chaser?"
>I just stare in disbelief the whole gym is waiting for my reply
>"S....s....sure"
>He then rips off his hoodie (it has velcro sides) and starts muzzing
>I'm fucking Vynz BRAH
>Cancelled my memebership and haven't been back

Does anyone know any good home routines?

kek