My bacne and greasy skin wont go away. I shower every day

My bacne and greasy skin wont go away. I shower every day.

Is it somehow tied to my digestive tract? I poop every 3-4 times a day. I drink water. I don't know what to do. Laxatives are temporary and I can't sit at home for them to work on me.

Other urls found in this thread:

acne.org/messageboard/topic/208147-pityrosporum-folliculitis-faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same here user. I've started taking cold showers, I hear those help, though I haven't been doing them long enough to notice anything.

Who

It won't do anything I think. I don't know if I have some sort of bacterial or fungal infection or something :/

attempt a diet of caffeine/dairies. your metabolism will slow down but its better than shitting gluten for 4x a day

post webm of the gurl

What does gluten have to do with anything?

try facial shit like european powder. dries the fuck out of you face and clears pore had really greasy face before cleared up after. also use apple cider vinegar organic preferably. after the facial use body lotion to rehydrate it use 1 a week for 2 weeks increase to twice if needed
thanks mom for the oily skin genea

Pleaseee looking for insight

Eat better food and stop showering for a couple weeks

I used to work with a girl who looked just like this at a bar. Working til 3am with her was pretty comfy.

except she was a
>lesbian

gluten is big. it can make you shit alot

Or if you arent worried about your diet and want dry skin you can keep your current diet and sun tan 30-45 minutes while applying clean water

There is no known scientific treatment for acne that doesn't involve medications only a dermatologist can prescribe.

Have you tried seeing one?

Also, as for having oily skin, get used to it. It doesn't go away no matter what you do. It's like having dry skin or oily hair. It's just your DNA.

I've been there with both of your problems. I'm 28 and I still get bacne (although not as bad as when I was a teenager).

There are no proven links between diet, exercise, or as the user above said, cold showers.

Also, the oily skin has nothing to do with acne. If anything the oil would keep your skin from having acne. It's more likely that taking a shower is stripping the protective oils from your skin and allowing bacteria in. Try not using soap on your back for a while (just use hot water and scrub it). Honestly, that's my best guess. I don't worry about mine anymore.

Some say getting a tan helps for some reason. It's worth spending 15 minutes outside with your shirt off to find out.

when I was teen I put a mixture of baking soda and salt on my face that was full of acne
>it was on my face for 10 h, killed top lair of skin, my face was kinda gray but clear af, never had acne after that

This. If you're showering shit tons you're washing the protective layer of natural oils from your body (you naturally produce that shit, that's why your skin gets "greasy"). If you absolutely need to shower for work or something and you can't afford to stop showering, shower without soap, use just water and don't "scrub" or scrape your skin. Do this for about two weeks and then go to washing 1-3 times a week with light soap and still no scrubbing.

pittsburgh-user

Yall are the fucks that come into work smelling like straight dog shit huh?

Greasy skin is a fucker. It clogs up your pores which need to be washed fairly heavily to clear which then irritates the skin which then produces even more oil and you get into a cycle and it fucking sucking fucks.

I've tried really quite hard over the years to come up with a solution but even with all the products under the sun it's never truly fixed.

What I settled on and what has produced the best result is to avoid all face washes, avoid all exfoliation, avoid almost everything.
All I do these days is use Jojoba oil and grandpa's pine tar soap.
I massage a few drops of the oil into my face, it works into the pores and softens up all the sebum in my pores and brings it up, after about 5 minutes I use mild temp water and the pine tar soap to massage a pretty good lather into my face. I don't scrub. Just massage around problem areas.
Then I rinse it off thoroughly, dab it dry on the towel and massage a few more drops of jojoba into the skin to moisturise.
The only thing to watch out for is using too much jojoba. You really only need like 3 drops. It's very waxy and it will cover the whole face easy. Any more than that and it can end up looking greasy.

The oil soaks in over time real nice and keeps the pores clear and small and the skin smooth and soft.
It's relatively inexpensive, takes very little time and as a bonus you're not slathering your face with all kinds of hormone disrupting chemicals that seep easily into your system.

I dont know enough to recommend not showering but definitely agree on eating healthier.

People are so lazy and look for the quick fix, but a lot of problems that people have can be fixed by staying dedicated to eating healthily.
Don't lie to yourself, actually eat healthily.

Women sniff me and grope me and try and get me to fall in love with them so i dunno user.
>tfw naturally producing pheromones

My problem is that I poop every 3 or 4 days so that's not it.
but it's extra oily and too slick. It's not normal. I know an oily face is normal but body acne and potential fungus isn't

Well it sounds like you're popping twice a week so maybe that's your problem you silly fuck
Maybe you should worry about your skin after you see a doctor about your blocked up intestines.

>tfw you've taken so many cold showers you cant go back to hot showers
>tfw it doesnt really do anything substantial

to this day i still deal with a dehydrated face. i look like im fucking 40(24) because my face eyes and hair are just really dry looking. life sucks

What a disgusting whore

Fucking pigskinned bitch think she is cute and special

Busted. They can smell my dog's shit on me because I don't use soap on my back.

I highly doubt it's a fungus man, that's just silly.

Go see a doctor if you're really concerned. What the hell do you think we're going to be able to do? There's nothing you can do for being a greasy fuck.

She could wrap her tongue around my cock and balls and still have enough left to tongue fuck my butthole.

She's special in my book.

Low-quality red meat and dairy will make your skin greasy and pimply, so get rid of those

okay but all she said was consume more fiber
acne.org/messageboard/topic/208147-pityrosporum-folliculitis-faq/

Things that worked for me and my disgusting bacne:

> Turning 20-23, teens btfo

> Sensitive Dove Soap

> Wash your body every other day.
Rinsing off alone is fine everyday.

> Change your pillow cover every week

> Use tanning bed once a week, UV potentially kills skin bacteria that cause acne. Not proven, but I'll be damned if it doesn't work.

> I have noticed less acne when I have less (((processed sugar))). Probably a placebo though.

>My bacne and greasy skin wont go away. I shower every day.
Go to a dermatologist. They'll get you set up for whatever will fix it.
>Is it somehow tied to my digestive tract?
It's possible, go to a doctor's if the dermatologist still doesn't help.

Evidence?

> I have noticed less acne when I have less (((processed sugar))). Probably a placebo though.
It's not the processed sugar in itself, it's just that when you're eating other carbohydrate sources, there's usually vitamins bunched along with them, which help with skin.

>I poop every 3-4 times a day
What the fuck is wrong with you?

There's a webm? Oh god, I need to see this!

agreed. I shit once every 2-3 days.

>>I poop every 3-4 times a day
for one thing he fucked his grammar up