Are these good should i buy them?

Are these good should i buy them?

Fine if you spend a lot of time behind as desk, but cannot compare to farmer's carry/similar forearm exercises.

Training your forearm is a fucking meme. You can get a good forearm by just doing everything else.

You won't exactly work up a sweat and you'll easily be able to do 50 of them straight without having to pause, so I dunno. They're cheap.

behind a desk*

get some captains of crush ones. I leave mine beside the toilet, really helps to squeeze something when im forcing out that pre squat poo

Ok I thought they were pretty good I will use them when I chill in the house

I work at a desk and I use these to build a bit of forearm strength. They help with carpel tunnel syndrome also.

Also I am dyel mode so how much kg I must carry to workout hard I can curl 7.5kg easily till I get to the 3rd set where I am tired I also do an exercise like triceps kickbacks but I just pull the dumbell upwards which is 10kg so should I go for 12.5kg for farmers walk?

Will they help with cubital syndrome too?

Try and pick up some 12.5kgs and walk ~100m with them. If your forearms are on fire and you're about to drop them at the end of the walk, you're chosen a good weight. If not, pick heavier weights until it feels the way I just described.

Unsure. Never had it.

Thanks

Yeah some people don't use them when benching but I'd say you should always use clips when squatting

Yeah they help to develop it, if that's what you meant.

Good point

except if you have shit forearm genetics

will these help with grip strength?

I have a pair of adjustable ones 50-100 lbs
Just set them to max weight and do static holds probably one of the best exercises for forearms tbqh fambalam

Best way to use them??? Sets/reps or grease the groove???

if you don't grease it it squeaks like hell. Does greasing it make it easier?

Gradually build up the weight and you'll be able to crush anything with your hands, especially people's shoulders and neck