Self treatment physical

Ok fit, who here treats minor wounds themselves?
Pic related I just removed an ingrown toenail

What the fuck

blog it.

I sometimes pop a zit or remove a splinter. Yes I am in fact a medic.

And we don't want any infection so we need to use antiseptic.
I like betadine.

Ive done this too. if you dont get it done professionally it will grow back thicker and will be worse. just go to a podiatrists and have it removed at the root

Its one thing to do your own plumbing or fix your own car, but that's just disgusting

I'm considering it, my doctor will probably be pissed because it'll be my third time.
But that's probably better than having it turn purple and stuff
Pic is nail

did you use something to numb the pain?

i removed an ingrown toenail without any type of anaesthetic and it hurt like a bitch

I usually give up because there's too much blood

No, I just tell myself that a moment of sharp pain is better than constant dull pain.

I had the same problem but after a moment it stopped, try an ice pack or something to slow the flow of blood.

I have done that a couple of times, hurts like fuck but haven't had to do it in well over a year now thankfully.

If your toe got swollen that much before removing it, you might as well go to a doctor.

The result of American healthcare

this

also I had an ingrown nail recently and I managed to cut it off after raising it bit by bit over two weeks with a combo of baby oil and cotton snatched from cotton buds. No blood, no pain, no issues.

/thread

Reminds me of this, anyone have the complete self gyno surgery collage?

a desperate man will do anything

what fuk man, i had one of these procedures done once and it took like 1.5 hours and they poured acid and shit on my toe

you are going to get fucked

Americans are this broke

Bro we aren't in the 13th century anymore so you have to operate on yourself, go see professional help before you cut your finger off.

Shit, I remember that thread.

Fuck, I feel old. Wait.... I am. Oh well

>europoors are so coddled they need to rely on mommy government to care of them.

jesus christ you're pathetic. the fact that half your men dress like ladies and the other half let their daughters get raped by sand niggers is proof enough that your continent is going to fail.

>b-but we get free shit
you still pay for it

How did it go? Did he manage to get it all or...?
I want to do my own gyno surgery, but I'm nervous about blood loss.

>defending American healthcare

It probably went very badly.

i 've been removing my ingrown toenails all my life, it went from the most painful thing concievable to a routine thing i do with clippers that takes me about 15 seconds.

The trick is to cut in the nail where it's ingrown but not completely, then use your fingers to pull off the piece of nail. It will pull out the ingrown chunk.

Well it got populated by germanics, germanics and slav ruined that continent

If would have been greeks and romans then none of this would have been happening

how about you just dont cut your toenail on the ends when it finally grows out? i trim all my toe nails except the two edges of my toe nail and it never grows inward again.

>tfw had an infected toenail permanently removed years ago
>tfw it's so fucking good I'm paying 200 pounds to get the other perfectly healthy big toenail permanently removed

wow it must be so great to live in the free, wild and totally coddle-free USA. That must be why Americans are all so fit and tough!!

why?

>living in a society that uses specialization and education to ensure quality work is being a pussy, excuse me while I go hunt and prepare my own food, till my soil for spring, make my own clothes, and mine for my own salt and iron which I forge myself, and all with methods that I myself invented and proform inadiquatly due to inexperience
>men in another region dressing in clothes that are nice and/or fit them properly is a crime against human decency comparable to rape
>the problem with rape is that it's someone's daughter being raped, because the crime is obviously against their father
>sand bigger

Can't tell if American or trolling...

>willfully letting the government have soveriengty over your health

Forgot the part where they implied Americans and Europeans pay the same amount for their medical care.
They obviously know nothing OR are lying to themselves. Or... yeah, are a trolling European. They probably hate Obama without knowing why.

>willfully letting Mr. Schlomoberg, president of your insurance company, have "soveriengty" over your health

AFP95 fan...yeee

High risk of infection/sepsis among a whole host of other things.

You know socialize healthcare doesn't mean it's politicians in the hospitals giving us treatment right?

>They probably hate Obama without knowing why.

There's lots of reasons to hate Obama...pretty easy to know why.

>pretty easy to know why
Well that's one of the ways to say you hate Obama without knowing why.

>Well that's one of the ways to say you hate Obama without knowing why.

Are you retarded? It's obviously not 'one of the ways'.

>the fact that half your men dress like ladies and the other half let their daughters get raped by niggers is proof enough that your continent is going to fail.
are you talking about america here? mr 56%

I've done self sutures, mole removals, and reset a broken finger. Nothing really big or complicated.