boi do i have something to tell you guys

>be me
>be 20
>be last month
>go to gym to do arms
>see 2 lads that i used to go to school with
>do chest with them instead, did arms the next day after
>one of the lads offer me a ride to my place
Hey user, you do realise that guy with the big nose is actually a known rapist right?
>wait, what lad?
>he's talking about Adam Ratkovic (pic related) i didnt even know who was he til pretty much about last week. he's drives a fucking Nissan 300z and 9.5/10 blonde with what seems to be about at least C-Cup tits, a big ass and practically grinds on his dick while he does lat pull downs.
He and 3 of his mates raped a drunk underaged chick (reportly to be 15 or so). he even filmed it
>ask gymlad, "wait THATS the fucking guy?"
lad says: yeah thats the fucking guy
>even ask /aryan workmate. he tells me the same too. apparently he's a fucking model
i utterly abhor rapists but i cant really do anything due to cameras in the gym and cant fuck with his car since there are cameras outside

>tfw i only got laid 3 times in my lifetime with 1 girlfriend (now ex), have a normal face with 15% body fat whilst one rep benching 75kg and one rep deadlifting 140kg while he gets fucking laid on a daily basis
>tfw im not even sure his current girlfriend even knows or even cares
>tfw he was charged for rape but didnt get jail time

he's the fucking town rapist, in my fucking town whilst he goes to my fucking gym.

how the fuck can he be considered to be a model? fucking ugly

He's sounds like a rich kid who's daddy bought him his career and the court case.

But it sounds like it's more than just the fact he allegedly raped someone that's you're mad at.

wow what a really good story

From which he is?

He looks pakistani or chechen

you sound bitter

its more like utter disgust to not keep his faggotry in the gym. he already fucked up his life but still continues to act like one
idk, he's from my home town (cairns)

keep in mind, it was with 3 of his mates as well who are as fit as him pretty much DPing a 15 year old forcefully while she was drunk

cool story bro

Damm, I'd want to get raped by him too.

So... not rape?

You don't own the gym so unfortunately you'll either have to deal with it or move gyms.
If he can buy a court case (assuming he was guilty), he can also pay someone to make trouble for you, so I wouldn't play hero.

Dude take care of your own shit you aint no hero

Nice blogpost

i said drunk, not passed out. and apparently in the video she was crying and begging them to stop
my town has the biggest youth homelessness rate outside any capital city, i could probably hire them to fuck up his car at the very least if i had the cash but cant cause poorfag

Okay man did you see the video? Is there any proof he actually did it?

People spread rumors all the time. Rich ugly boy goes to court for rape? Well obviously he's guilty.

I'm not saying he's definitely innocent, but don't go on a witch hunt.

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear

i dont have to go for a witch hunt, he goes to my gym pretty much every night

the only thing i ever really managed to find out was a rather youngish girl looking visably distressed as someone who looks rather fit is probably fucking her up in the ass

didnt find the actual vid yet, but i really dont want to

screenshot of the video***

>Cairns.
You're making quite a few assumptions based on a video that may or may not exist, you haven't seen and know about only from heresay from other jealous people confirming your own biases. Can I ask, are you a boong? Because it sounds like you're just shitty that farken white dawgs getting some poon and you're not. This shit is tumblr-tier.

So basically there's no evidence. Let it go.

please, boongs and murries dont even know how to use facebook, let alone Veeky Forums. im aryan
the fact still in the back of my head considering he got off from jail but he didnt get the charges dropped. so it shows he was found guilty of being a rapist. the other 3 guys im not too sure

Am I the only one that wants to become friends with those kind of guys just to see their POV?
Get to know him and then decide if you want to fuck with him OP. He will prob have some A grade pussy and cocaine for you.
>keep your sister away tho (:

The guys were also 17 and younger at the time. My guess it was probably drunk, consensual and then the girls regretted it after they sobered up. Knew the shit was gonna get out eventually anyway so saved their own cunts and played the rape card. If it were that serious or the evidence was that strong they wouldn't have gotten off with a corrections order. Either way, shit story OP.

>I'm aryan.

If you feel the need to point this out then you're an insecure faggot either way.

What are you, some kind of vigilante? Get over it. That guys ugly as fuck too.

try getting laid without knowing the girl first and you'd automatically get syphillis here dude
theres a lot of variables, i agree. still fucked however
well... im not the supreme gentleman

3 manlets on a roid rage rape a teen?

that about covers it

and its 4 guys

dress like a bat and beat him up op