Veeky Forums food

Veeky Forums food
1000 calories, 60g protons. Less carbs, more fats.
Home made pizza. The crust is 2mm thick, the sausage and cheese are low salt. The crust is 50% flax, poppy, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.

>Home made pizza. The crust is 2mm thick, the sausage and cheese are low salt. The crust is 50% flax, poppy, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.

And the verdict is absolutely fucking disgusting, kys

Just made this for my Psmf breakfast:
113g cottage cheese
113g greek yogurt
1 tsp Natural chunky peanut butter
1/2 Scoop Chocolate caramel Iso protien.

Mix together

275 kcal 39p 12c 8f

Kill yourself and never post on my board again you fat fuck

Here's my fridge

>low salt

lol ok mom

>Less carbs, more fats.
God you stupid fucking imbeciles make me sick.

>not a single piece of meat

that is the exact opposite of perfect nutrition

kys faggot vegan

That's a whole lot of fructose.

My uncle sent me some Oregon, USA grown huge pears for Christmas. I would indulge in one before work, roughly 9 AM. By Noon I was a gas machine because of the fructose I wasn't used to.

>pull my finger

I'm borderline hypertensive, gotta watch my salt intake, sorry for triggering you, faggot.
I mean it's not full of useless crust and more of usefull cheese and meat, dickbreath.

Sounds good. But i like food to be chewable

>Veeky Forums food
Not eating boiled chicken and broccoli for the rest of your life
Just kys lard ass

BEEF

>I'm borderline hypertensive
>eating a sausage-cheese-oil-seed-fat monstrosity
Natural selection at work

It's not as it sounds. I has a lot of fibers, almost none salt(i boiled the sausage) and the cheese is 0.3g salt per 100g of cheese. So yeah. This is about 1g of salt, well below what i should eat. 1 more meal like this and some yogurt and i reach all my calories/protein, while eating more fiber than normal and eating less salt than a normal person. Low sodium diets are under 2000mg of sodium per day, which is about 4.5-5g of salt per day.
KYS you illiterate faggots.

I've just been doing a 1/2 pound of lean ground beef in a pan with half a can of refried beans a lot lately.

>700 calories
>52g of protein
>10.5g of dietary fiber

No cheese. Cheese is the devil.

>165 calories
>37.5 grams of protein

I'm really not sure if you're trolling me or really this obtuse and nutritionally illiterate. Then again, it looks like you really made the OP image and the pile of garbage it shows, so... let me just tell you that high-fat high-cholesterol low-fiber diets promote hypertension, atherosclerosis and other illnesses. You know, that's why when you google "healthy food", it just shows pages and pages of fruits and vegetables, rather than fucking bacon and eggs wrapped in cheese and topped with oil.

>IIFYM bullshit

ask me how I know OP looks like shit

>low fibre
>wholewheat flour, flax seeds
Yes, the cholesterol and fat are a bit high, but then again what the fuck do you eat to bulk? 1kg of chicken per day?

Why are people so bitter on this fucking board? Just post your food.

60g protons, 17g fat, 15g carbs

oh btw, its 415 calories in total
get on my level

canned tuna is very salty, i can't eat that, sadly.

Try Anchovies

That soup (or whatever that is), with pieces of vegies, looks like vomits...

looks pretty gud for a cutting meal desu

>vegan detected

Fuck outta here with your unsupported claims demonizing dietary fat and cholesterol ass

thank you, though the picture makes me confused.
I do IF until 3 pm then start preparing food. At 4 i eat this then i make another batch with what i prepared earlier at about 9pm, i feel full until i go to sleep.
2000 calories, 120g protein, fibers, low salt(i'm diseased).
I'll post again another one in one hour, i'll make it look better.