How do i get broad shoulders like that

how do i get broad shoulders like that

Git cuckd in the sacrifice then think of that moment daily pretending to be mad but secretly looking for the guy and bringing your woman along so it can happen again. Guts is a loser

Pauldrons.
And a cloak over your pauldrons.

This and pullups.

I'm gonna go out on a wild limb here and guess the elf is brutally killed.

The elf is one of the biggest fictional bros ever. You should read Berserk

it's really not

No.
This.
Guts is still ripped as fuck though.

How do you get that swole in the olden days when peasants were broke as fuck and eating meat is a luxury?

If only...

You trained since birth

>How do you get that swole in the olden days when peasants were broke as fuck and eating meat is a luxury?

Pic related

>find sword too heavy to swing
>swing it anyway

dem shoulders

Depends on the length of your clavicle t b h.

You eat the flesh of the demons you slay.

he ates snakes, rabbits and fishes though

Train lats and upper back.
Shoulder press, lateral raises, pull ups (wide grip), and bent over lateral raises are your best friends
I'm looking to achieve broadness too, like pic related

>you will never relive coming home from school to catch up on berserk videos that you taped the night before
>you will never relive the moment you realised this medieval cartoon was going really dark when some demon appears out of nowhere
>you will never relive your parents looking in horror as you watch some woman getting raped whilst everyone is dying in some rather unseen levels of violence in a cartoon

:(

t. Grunbeld

Wide arm pullups
Lateral raises
OHP

Be a drawing X F

Gymnastics. Rings. Swing a big stick, then a sledgehammer, then a caricature of a sledgehammer until you can use it like Guts. Throw heavy stuff very far in different directions.

comedy relief puck will never die.

Get molested at a young age.

Swing your sword daily until you get big