What is this Chad meme that I keep seeing on Veeky Forums?

Can someone explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Basically just kill yourself now because you weren't born in the top 0.0000000001% of male genetics and will always lose

Another excuse channers have come up with to avoid taking responsibility for their shitty personality.

It's basically Veeky Forums's version of

>m... muh genetics

FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

If you don't have all three and don't drive a luxury car, girls will NEVER fuck you.

Didn't the chad meme originate from the misc and sluthate/PUAHate?

Incel memes/talking poiints have definitely made their way to Veeky Forums

Most likely. Boils down to same shit that's been around for a long time though.

There's a bunch of shills on almost all boards atm trying to sow seeds of destruction through a whole range of discouraging shit
Ignore it and sage

Remember brah were all gonna make it

incel aspies are frustrated and dont want to feel alone so they try to bring everyone else down.

>There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal with it. Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.

You have to compete with this Good luck with your personnality.

It's the stereotype for the super confident semi-asshole handsome guy with a typically good body. What's interesting is the name, Chad/Brad/Blake Stacy/Kasey/Stephanie the female names names like that are usually assosiated with the douchebag kids that bullied you in school.

Not me though I just find it hilarious. Chad eats pizza while you hit the gym hard!

i fucking hate women but this make no sense, i see average dudes with girlfriends every day. online dating is harder but also its mostly about presenting yourself

Just ignore him

chad thundercock originated on Roosh and Roissy's blog from the manosphere

What?
I look equal to him and thats not the competition, friend

Show me.

Looks like an average dude.

Youre seriously not able to google "Good looking guys on tinder?"
Come on now

Anyway, those guys are the competition

chad is facial structure, eyes that can get really sqinty to see prey on the horizon, large jaw to take a fist in fights, huge neck

No it didn't. Roosh is a PUA faggot and cuckold. Roosh merely appropriated the term.

Many incels hate PUAs, because PUAS are scammers and are a bunch of beta cucks who don't believe that looks matter. I'd have to agree with incels on their stance of PUAS.

It's no coincidence the first website for Incels is called PUAHate.

point out to me where the term chad thundercock occurs on the internet before 2006 outside the PUA/manosphere, go ahead ill wait, because I was around back then

It was used in the 1990s to describe some illinois rich kids.

anyways PUAs are fucking faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

Sam hyde will show you

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE