Please can someone tell me how to look like her? Im an hourglass but not as dramatic as hers

Please can someone tell me how to look like her? Im an hourglass but not as dramatic as hers. instagram.com/p/BS_CZTAARPO/?hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/-tRUWXgWgu/?taken-by=miss_olsen87&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats the best routine for this look?

SS + GOMAD + ANAVAR + MCDONALDS

restrictive diet until you are thin. do stairs for cardio.

then bulk diet with strength training that's 90% squats.

good luck.

If you don't have the bone structure then you're going to have a bad time of it.

But...
Calisthenics + Sumo squats + Lunges + Bridges + some yoga + Jogging
Diet down to....30-25% bodyfat?

Dumb fat narcissistic bitch. This is like fatas fatass men talking pictures of themselves.

Imma need some pics of you to give a proper assessment

ill be skinny fat on a restrictive diet tho

That is too much, unless you're from pajeet territory. Just check her followers.

Genetics or you're shit out of luck.

she had a basic white girl body before
i need a routine
ss? a little anavar? the stairmaster? meme glute exerrcisess?

Before pics?

instagram.com/p/-tRUWXgWgu/?taken-by=miss_olsen87&hl=en

not if you do low carb and HIIT exercises to burn fat.

Both left and right is grose....

It's a meme, people.

Her body isn't unrealistically impressive, it's all angles and lighting (look at her Instagram/Normal pictures).

That being said, she's been training for 8 or so years. It's a slow, but doable process.

Just follow calories in, calories out, and squat ATG 3-5 times a week. Don't do gear. And make sure your form is correct. You can really fuck up your back.

Throw some deadlifts in there too for some glorious hamstrings.

>Her body isn't unrealistically impressive, it's all angles and lighting (look at her Instagram/Normal pictures).
This. And from what Ive seen in her normal pics shes short with a big monkey butt. Looks awful imo.

she fell for the thicc meme

I'd fuck both

There has to be something inbetween

Low test

Squats and take whey protein to gain mass on legs and ass

It will work

ATG squats won't give a woman or anyone legs and ass like that.
You've been lied too, and hamstrings just take away from the ass.

All your advice is retarded.

That ass is definitely artificially enhanced

>Low test
More like I'm normal. Most people will never like fat chicks no matter how much they get pushed.

MUH DICK
MUH FUKKIN DICK

realistically: be her

There's no fucking way to look like her unless you're her. You can't achieve a different type of fat distribution on your body, you can't change your bone structure, you can't change your proportions or breast size just through working out or dieting. You can change some of those aspects through surgery though, so if you want to look somewhat like her, that'd probably be the best way.

>you can't change your proportions or breast size just through working out or dieting

You half right. By losing weight, you can make your breast size smaller.

True. Similarly, your breast will grow from higher body fat. But your genes will determine how your fat distribution is going to be at any body fat percentage, which is why you're getting genetic outliers like pic related who're skinny as fuck but still have huge breast.

It's fat, bruh. The fat distribution is dictated by estrogen. Best way to increase estro is eat healthy, get exercise, and fuck some bois
>tfw massive estro boost by going to the gym bc constantly surrounded by Chad dick