Confidence gains

So I did something today, which may not seem a big deal to some, but was a breakthrough for me.

I'm a hairy man, who likes to be free of body hair, i'm not gay, I just like to live in this certain way. And i'm embarrassed by it. I used to always do it in secret, order trimmers online, but not today. No today was different. I went into the store in PERSON. And I bought a woman's electric body hair groomer. And nobody mocked me, nobody lynched me for it. And next week i'm going to walk in and buy a Silk'n.

Don't be afraid to be yourself anons.

Dear diary, today I realized nobody gives a shit about anyone but themselves. I am also a huge faggot.

I'll get that laser skin stuff eventually...

People always say, "just bee yourself, nobody notices or cares what you do". But how can this be possible when I viciously judge everyone I see? Am I the only one judging people or are people just lying to themselves in order to live a sane comfy life?

you have autism is the main problem

Honestly I judge people for their failures. But I don't judge people for stupid shit like what music they like or how they dress.

What people are thinking silently in their brains is the dumbest thing in the world to be worried about.

>I don't judge people for stupid shit like what music they like or how they dress.

I do. I literally grimace with disgust at graphic tshirts or pleb music taste.

>What people are thinking silently in their brains

Are you implying that I don't mock these people behind their backs? I work a shitty near minimum wage job, mocking customers is pretty much the only thing that stops us from killing ourselves.

>I work a shitty near minimum wage job
>I judge others

living the dream man, I bet you guys are hilarious when the customers aren't around.

I'm not saying I'm superior to everyone, I'm saying that the idea nobody is judging you is just a comforting lie people tell themselves. If shithead retail workers like me are judging your cargoshorts and Drake album collection, then people who are handsomer and more successful than me probably also think you're all pieces of shit.

And I've tried to be less judgmental of others in order to boost my own confidence but it didn't really have much effect.

op here. i'm not saying no one is judging, im saying not to care about assholes like you. not everyone will you for who you are.

Successful people don't judge others. They're generally too busy. The most judgemental are the ones who are worried they aren't as successful as the image they like to project of themselves.

>people who are handsomer and more successful than me probably also think you're all pieces of shit.
no. successful people don't spend time dwelling on petty shit. you're a crab in a bucket full of other crabs. you could help each other, but you're selfish and keep eating each other.

Also OP, I wouldn't mock you or judge you for buying any sort of hygiene product. I would mock you or judge you for buying something stupid. Like the other day I bought a Unicorn Frap at Starbucks and immediately felt like a faggot because I knew if I was the barista instead of the customer I would have sneered and thought "what a faggot this guy is".

yeah, it's just coming from my town, people would think i'm really gay and scold me for doing this. So that's why it's a big deal for me to buy this product in person.

>lol bro. Only losers like you judge others bro. Losers with bad jobs bro. If you judge others for their flaws or status you are a loser bro.

You realize you are judging me for having a bad job and doing something you don't like. Only difference between us is that I judge for different reasons.

Realizing I could beat about 80%~ of the world's population in a 1v1 physical confrontation did wonders for my confidence.

Yeah but having a gun makes you win 100% of every physical confrontation ever

>bringing a gun to a fist fight
guns are anti fun. stop being a faggot

Good on you OP.

While I personally object to body hair removal ( except for back ) as a rule, good on you for having the guts to be you.

All I could think of.

That's not impressive considering 50% of the world is female, 10% are 65+, and 30% are children.