BIG back

How does it feel to not have a thicc back like I do?
Also, r8 my tattoo, just got it done

if you are not a beaner why would you put some stupid beaner tattoo? you know it means death right? its like those stupid white guys with tribal tattoos or Filipinos guys with maori tattoos

looking good bro

Looking thick, solid, tight. Can't wait to see how much more thick solid and tight you can get.

It doesn't mean death

You should have paid up for a better artist, that shit looks amateurish like a high-schooler's notebook doodle.

You havent seen many tattoos i guess, you couldnt tell a good one from a bad

>being in this much denial

Why ask for a r8 of your tattoo if your just gonna shoot down the ones critiquing it? You just want us to jerk you off for your subpar tattoo? Pic related, it's a good sugar skull tattoo.

Other than that nice back my guy. Looks juicy.

kys shitskin

Way to go user but your back view would be even better with a bigger triceps, traps and neck

That tattoo looks bad to me for some reason

backs do nothing for aesthetics so who the fuck cares

are you even catholic? or mexican?

>No traps
>No rear delts
>No lat definition
>No triceps

It's because the shading and thin linework don't work well together, and it looks too much like a sketch. You want bold and beautiful, especially for something that's going to fade over time. The tiger on the back wall looks like an AP art sketching warm-up or something.

That said I don't have any tattoos, I've just spent a lot of time looking at them on the internet. The idea of being permanently inked with something regrettable gives me serious heebie-jeebies, I know I'm too much of a pussy to ever get one.

This guy has never had a girl all over his meaty traps and lats. It's okay user, I used to think that too.

back >>>>> giant breasts

>uneven neck hair too

Meh, not my kind of tattoo, but if you like it then that is all that matters.

Pic: My tattoo

Got it because of a project my dad and I worked on together for a few months when I was 16. Never felt closer to him then when I did then.

(not puerto rican, just like puerto rico)

Solid tattoo. Good line work. it looks fresh though, so it'll probably fade a bit.

>The idea of being permanently inked with something regrettable gives me serious heebie-jeebies
I took a solid 6 years of thinking about mine before I got it. After that I let the floodgate open.

(Grills also love tattoos)

Damn that's my goal body

T-thanks bruh.
I started my cut a few weeks ago so I am hoping to not lose too much off the width. I'm 6'6" so every inch counts.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I think you're right, it just looks too dull, not striking.

my back is bigger

it looks like a target for me to shoot my jizz on

yeah I don't think this passes for a big back even by normie standards LMAO

You're a fucking retard, if you try to claim that someone has to spend time looking at tattoos to tell if yours is good or bad it means you got a shit tattoo. How about you try tattooing the roof of your mouth with a shotgun

You look like a bloated holocaust kid

>how about you try tattooing the roof of your mouth with a shotgun?
Holy fucking kek

OP your tattoo looks like complete ass. People are going to laugh at it for the rest of your life.

I hope you're gay because that's called a body shot tat.

cringeworthy tattoo, just like 95% of them

Looking beast my dude. You should've just tattooed your last name in Old English for maximum toughness.