Good quality but cheap whey?

hey guys, what's the highest quality whey you can buy without spending $50 a week?

I'm up to 6 scoops daily, and ON is just too fucking expensive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x7ikJT2gWHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are pretty much mutually exclusive.

The best quality for $ is probably unflavoured whey from myprotein

Just kiss your pride goodbye and get Costco's protein powder.

>6 scoops

That's fucking retarded user

Reminder that if you're drinking anything besides purely whey isolate, you're drinking milk sugar.

I'm a vegetarian, it's hard to hit my macros without it

You're wasting your money. You don't need anywhere near as much protein as you think you do.

Now here comes the autistic faggots screeching at me to say that I'm wrong.

I challenge you all to stop taking protein powder, and cut your overall protein intake by 50%, and watch how you'll lose ZERO gains in size or strength.

It's a risk free challenge.

1. You accept the challenge, realize you're fine, and that you've been wasting money/time/effort/energy into eating all that protein.

2. You actually do start to lose gains, bad luck, maybe you personally do need a higher protein intake than usual, but you can easily regain those losses quickly by increasing your protein intake again.

At the end of the day, it's worth the test for everyone here who is becoming a bit annoyed at having to consume so much protein.

I work for a company that does supplements.
The bosses told that almost all the whey protein brands are all the same because most of them come from the same places.
So buy the cheapest one.

just stop being a fag then

That's even more retarded son

meat is disgusting and harvesting practices are the most unethical thing going on in the world today, fuck that noise

-1-1.6 gramms per kilo of bodyweight is plenty
- depending on your country your dairy isle might have a better and cheaper alternative (magerquark, skyr,greek joughert etc)
-Calculate how much protein your already getting from other sources whey is really just for making up a deficit
-intake timing etc is BS pushed by supplement shills
-if you still want whey for convince reasons my protein is fine
-any protein mix that claims special properties is overpriced BS you could easily make
I hope you enjoyed this post and find it helpful

>hey user
>stop doing protons
>maybe something will change
>or maybe it won't
>boy i sure am smart
I've never heard such illogical nonsense.

That's true
But your macros are more important that a chickens feelings and meat is delicious

A 6 lb tub of muscletech is cheaper than a 5 lb tub of gold standard but is literally the exact same formula all the way down to BCAA profile. And the vanilla tastes so much better. Muh preference.

>meat is delicious
this is true IF they're happy animals, born and raised free ranged & fed a natural diet, not pumped with anti-biotics and shit to make them meatier

that mostly means buying from local farms, but it's unreasonable expensive in my area... every now & then I'll enjoy it if I can get it

nice chwas, have another

6 scoops =~160g proton how much do you weigh and wtf do you eat

well you're obviously not vegan since you eat whey so buy stuff like cottage cheese, quark etc. to have some variety and satiety. 6 scoops is retarded

2g per kg is a good ratio and vegetarians get basically zero protein from food

youtu.be/x7ikJT2gWHk

lift4choa

~190lbs... I get about 30p from the rest of my diet, and I like the 1:1 rule

I like whey tho... It's easy to down, convenient asf, and I still have a nice lunch & dinner... looking for alternative brand options that are more cost efficient, if any

d-delet

I can't taste happiness in my steak and chicken.

It's a foodstuff, it doesn't fucking matter.

Bullshit. I'm getting 110g a day without protein powder.

you can absolutely taste the difference between free-range animals and factory farmed animals

I wasn't guilted or influenced into becoming a vegetarian, my dad got some locally harvested chicken and I was blown away, my mom cooked it the same way she did every chicken but this one just tasted phenomenal

anyway long story short, I researched the difference between free-range, natural living animals (happy) and factory farmed animals (miserable), and gave up meat consumption

lol

sad choa

>lol
It's literally more than enough protein to build muscle.

but on a vegetarian diet with no supplement? sounds awful m8

I don't take protein powder, no. But I do take creatine, B12 and D3.