Manlets will they ever learn

Manlets will they ever learn

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-political-science/article/height-income-and-voting/2B6875BFB8B956963D1DBBD510A581CF
linkedin.com/pulse/why-america-worlds-only-superpower-5-stats-ian-bremmer
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/11/24/why-the-u-s-remains-the-worlds-unchallenged-superpower/#70af47315b6e
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
youtu.be/FQt6k9KqtYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

napoleon and hitler were manlets
many such cases

w8 what
he was really that tall ?

>apartheid
>bad

yeah no

Fuck off manlet.

>Implying democracy is a good system
>Implying Mandela wasn't a communist terrorist
>Implying the slaves should have been freed instead of sent back
>Comparing a mongrel and a gook to the greatest man who ever lived
>Implying 5'8 is a manlet

if the manlet hadnt killed him lincoln wanted to send them back

Hitler killed more white men & women than anyone else in history. And they were a more superior breed too.'

mehh

I thought trump was a manlet

>won war against greatest military power in the world at the time

Do Americans really believe this? Britain wasn't a big deal at the time, and America had France (a much bigger military power) doing 99% of the work.

>hitler
Wrong

Only mentally

>britcucks unironically tell themselves this in order to cope with losing to their own colony

He increases his height as he gets fatter in an attempt to hide his stupidly high BMI. He's less than 6' for sure, I estimate 5'8 or 5'9.

Washington: dope
Lincoln: yeah ok, sorta dope
Mandela: glorified terrorist

most conservatives are manlets, liberals are emotional cripples

libertarian are where real men are

>Implying 5'8 is a manlet
i agree, but not this part

manlet rage

can i get a height estimate on Doc Peterson

>caring about politics

ha gayyyyyy

He said he was 6ft1

thanks brah
i aspire to be like based Jordan

>most conservatives are manlets
>this article finds that taller individuals are more likely to support the Conservative Party
cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-political-science/article/height-income-and-voting/2B6875BFB8B956963D1DBBD510A581CF

High self-esteem and upper body strength also correlate with conservative views.

Putin still hasn't learned.

Will he?

>5'8
>not manlet

Napoleon and Hitler were both tall for their time...

>literally every single mass murdering genocidal dictator in the history of mankind has been a manlet

they MUST be stopped.

Manlets are dictators for the same reasons /r9k/ fags are cancer. They can't get that pwssy.

remove mandela, faggot. He ruined SA.

Jews are not white.

Yeah. Mexicans are white.

and I have never seen a mexican jew.

>believing Jews are superior whites

Holy shit, into the oven you go.

So edgy.

>George Washington
>founded America
Based.

>George Washington
>Got together with a bunch of other rich dudes who didn't want to pay taxes anymore and convinced young men to die for their 'cause'
People forget that a lot of people were fine with being under the British crown - the majority of which were not land owning importers and exporters of goods. Honestly, at the time America was just pawn that Napoleon used to weaken the British empire.

linkedin.com/pulse/why-america-worlds-only-superpower-5-stats-ian-bremmer

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/11/24/why-the-u-s-remains-the-worlds-unchallenged-superpower/#70af47315b6e

Read both of these. All of it.

Stop being a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

There is nothing you can do about it.

That is all.

I never said we aren't a super power. I understand the reasons why. However, the founding fathers would be considered radical terrorists today.

If edginess is the same as not promoting Jewish supremacy, then yes, I'm an edge lord. Now be a good goy and go back to being lectured by Mr. Shlomo Steinberg on why nationalism is bad except in Israel.

putin too

Ctr you're pathetic

You can't really compare 1772 - 1790 with 1980 - 2017.

he was a big guy

>tfw randlet

when will he learn?

slavery kept the beasts in servitude and at bay, it was good for them

>Great Britain: Gee running this colony sure is expensive with France and Spain constantly at our ass, maybe we should just let it go.

>America: BRITKEKS BTFO, USA USA USA USA

fuckin retard we would've lost the war if France hadn't gone into debt financing it.

Putin has to be the world leader who got cucked the hardest

>cucked by the EU
>then cucked by turkey
>then cucked by "our great friend trump"

Can he even recover from all the dicking

Go fuck yourself brainlet.

why is napoleon lumped in with hitler and shit?

the guy was dank af

>pathetic
youtu.be/FQt6k9KqtYg
Classic manlet language.

He had marfan's syndrome. Textbook lanklet.

I am currently in fucking shock. I just spent the last 7 hours crying and drinking a large bottle of vodka in bed. I am so fucking angry and emotional right now I almost have no words. You anons know the dating app Bumble right? It's like Tinder except only women can initiate conversations with their matches? Ok well I made a profile and have been using it for the past 2 weeks. I am not a slob. I have been told I have a cute face and usually in "rate" threads I get 7-8/10, I am 25 years old and pretty wealthy because I have a good job making 50k. Only thing is I am short. Like really short. 5'5. I matched with this girl on Bumble. I didn't bother reading her bio and just swiped right because she was legitimately 10/10 and her network thing said she was in law school at the same university that I go to. Anyway, we talked for like 12 hours. She was the coolest, smartest, most gorgeous girl I've probably ever seen. We talked about films, music, art, literature, food, future goals, life in general, philosophy...she was breath taking physically and intellectually. Then after this she asked me how tall I was.I took a moment to respond. Then actually opened her bio and it said "I can reach the top self, can you?" Panic ensued... I considered lying and saying I was 5'8 or something but if we met in real life she would obviously know I was bullshitting and I would come off as insecure so I was truthful. I told her "5'5." No weird jokes or creepy messages trying to validate myself I just sent the numbers. 2 minutes later she unmatched me. No "oh I'm sorry I really like tall guys I think you're a great person", no sympathy, no good luck wishes just fucking unmatched me even after we connected SO WELL. I fucking hate women so much, I hate myself I wish I was dead and I hate my mom and dad so much but my mother especially for having kids with a guy who is fucking 5'3. I should have been female life is not fucking fair I hate myself so much FUCK SOCIETY

>Britbongs still this mad they lost

USA USA USA

> 5'5"

honestly just neck yourself my dude

>jews
>chinks
>ruskies
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""

>12 million killed
>implying

SAD!

Swallow it dicklet goy, we are superior and we own you

>(((12 million)))

King George was a shit monarch, so people who could do something about it did something, of course peasants were content there was nothing they could do. Also Napoleon had 0 influence of the American Revolutionary War, where did you get idea from?

>Mandela
SA is doing great, huh?

>britain wasnt a big deal at the time
>literally the most powerful empire ever up to that point

>the french did everything
>didnt fight in a single battle except for some volunteers that served in the American army

lol

>GW was 6'2"
what a fucking absolute GIANT of a man, I imagine he pounded the absolute primo slave pussy and revolutionary pussy

>implying that abolition of slavery and fighting against apartheid were good things

>taller woman with a shorter man
based, this is the patrician choice

I wish I could know this feel, only people i'm surrounded by are thicc latinas and cholos who are all just little people

if anything he should marry up to an even taller woman and do his father proud

his dad is literally rising above as a role model and this fag-pasta is just wasting it all

So.... you saw a guy shorter than you who is better looking, in better shape and has a hotter girlfriend.

Stop judging people, stop spreading hate, stop spreading stereotypes, stop discrimination and segregation. No one should be judged on characteristics they had no control over and have no method of changing.

kys faggot

some of the best KDA's in history are from manlets, and I am supposed to feel shame?

what the fuck
i thought shitskins were manlets

Sorry but he's right, Nelson Mandela ruined SA.

>freed the slaves
So lanklets are cucks, nice finding.

At its worst times and by its worst measures, post apartheid SA only sometimes matches apartheid SA. It also has the benefit of not having shitty stuff like apartheid.

The murder rate is comparable to Syria. People have to install car alarms with flamethrowers and shockers and homes are like bank vaults, usually protected by an armed guard. Johannesburg is Detroit times ten million, without city workers to at least tear down crack shacks that get too dilapidated.

But yeah, I guess that's worth getting to pretend Africans are on the same level intellectually and socially as the rest of us. Whatever.

Oh, by the way, your hero Nelson used to do something called tire necklacing to his political opponents. He'd shove a tire around them, fill it with gasoline and light it on fire.

That was after his cronies beat the ever loving shit out of you. They'd beat you, and you could stop the beating anytime you want, and they'd give you the tire.

manlets dont deserve to live happy

t. Jessica Coalburnington

>putting a literal communist nigger on the same list as Lincoln and Washington
Don't you have cotton to be picking?

How about Stalin? Or his precessors? What is holodomor? Unless you don't count slavshit as white, well then ypur point stands I guess.

>it was great when we had apartheid, no violence or need for security
>but did you know that guys like Nelson Mandela used to brutally kill people with tyres and petrol?
You can't have it both ways you idiot. Things are now better than they were under apartheid, which should tell you how shit things under apartheid were. Cannot blame people for going to war over that crap either.

Also it was Winnie who said that necklacing was justified, Mandela never took part in it that.

He literally killed more white people than anyone else.

Fuck off neocon Reddit user

Stalin and Lenin were based.

Mandela made ZA a nigger country like Zimbabwe.

Mao killed too few chinks. Look at how many still exist today

See I guess they forgot to mention that at school.

Napoleon was a bit taller than the French national average at the time. He was only portrayed as short in British propaganda.

Thank God in 6'1"

10/10

>Things are now better than they were under apartheid
that's news to me, lol. Economically that's a clear lie.

>mo nigs mo problems
this is a fact of life

Because British propaganda ruined his image.

The Napoleonic code was far more progressive than the rules of the local despots he overthrew.

Never trust a bong

>supporting slavery

If it wasn't for slavery we wouldn't have to deal with black people today.

TORIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

BTFO OF OUR CONTINENT

USA USA USA

But they fought with France, not against them.

NO

WRONG YOU DUMB BONG

We had to break away from your wicked empire for a myriad of reasons, boiling it down to taxes is just trying to gloss over the true extent of your empires depravity.

The constant lie that the Brits tell themselves and the rest of us is that they were the benevolent caretakers of a bunch of ungrateful lesser peoples who needed--but tragically refused--their guidance. If the Empire did have an ideology, an ideology that believed in he supremacy of middle-class English values and that the responsibility to export those values to the rest of the world, and it used that ideology the same way all ideologies are used--to grease the wheels of exploitation.

The Brits knew how to turn every one of their deaths into mass media outrage while whitewashing or outright erasing the millions of corpses left in their wake. To this end they were also masters of Not Murdering People, Just Causing Them To Die. They didn't need to burn down villages or line people up before firing squads(though they did) they would just move entire populations into concentration camps where they had no food or adequate sanitation, or order farmers to grow jute for sandbags instead of food, and just let nature take its course. It served an important role in providing a way to turn their myriad atrocities into regrettable but unforeseeable tragedies.

That's what would make the British Empire so wicked, it's not their evil actions that make you hate them, but their complete self-satisfaction while doing them.

They manipulated nations by taking local minority groups, giving them a shit-load of power and wealth, and then backing them in local power struggles until they came out on top. This meant that while Britain often had very little of their hand in the political pot, the group that controlled the pot was completely and totally indebted to the British, and couldn't live without their guns and money.

This is why there weren't as many rebellions against the British - because the British supported minority groups over majority groups to destabilize the society, keeping the minority group completely co-dependent on the Crown and willing to do anything it took to keep themselves in power, including but not limited to killing other minority groups or mass-exploitation of majority groups at gunpoint to keep the British happy.

The classic case of what happens when the British just suddenly "leave" these systems is Rwanda and Kenya, and the sudden social violence that can arise from groups that had been previously pitted against one another suddenly having no hand on their leashes.

So NEVER, EVER let a Britbong apologist tell you the war was about taxes.

Washington was right.

Napoleon was right.

Fuck the British Empire.

The closest thing to an argument people get to on economics is muh unemployment. The main difference since apartheid is that there are more people actively looking for work, but total number of unemployed (including those not looking) was estimated at about 30% consistently under the last decades of apartheid, and post apartheid it's been way better than this at times. I dunno if you want to add to this or not.

It's no African tiger (yet, but who is atm?), but they haven't done badly since apartheid. The economy has been working and growing still. And as a bonus they don't have to be total shits to vast swathes of people based on whether a pencil falls out of their hair.

I have never known a successful person with this attitude.