Why isn't soy milk more popular?

Why isn't soy milk more popular?
1 Liter has about 9g carbs, 24g fat and 41g of protein, making it almost as good as a protein shake.
Plus you don't feel bloated from the dairy and get some plant based protein.

It's also cheap as fuck, 1 Liter is like 99 cents.

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/
silk.com/products/protein-nutmilk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bi5wbzpOHQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24015701
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have fun with high estrogen levels. At least get the brand of Silk that isn't soy based.

How the fug do you milk a soy?

All natural my ass. Sounds like Frankenstein tier unnatural.

kek. nut milk

gyno

Enlarged nipples

Is there any proof of this? I'm not saying your wrong but in my case I've been drinking this since about 1999 and I haven't grown breasts or developed child bearing hips.

It's not going to give you gyno alone, especially if your testosterone use/production is relatively high, but combined with the fact that almost all processed foods now contain some version of soy or estrogenic acids it's kind of relevant. Arguably, intaking some estrogen every now and again can cause your body to react by producing more test to balance it out, but again, check your self before you cuck yourself.

Yeah there was a case study of a guy who developed gyno from soymilk. Was drinking 2L a day IIRC. A month after he stopped I think it went away.

This is bullshit

Stop spreading fud you fucking faggot

Almond milk my niggaz

So the gyno meme is why?

Isn't almond milk arguably better?

>one guy
>case study
Literally hasn't been replicated in any study since then. Don't let tards on fit scare you away from soy, good goy

Twice as expensive

>Have fun with high estrogen levels
Have fun with retarded broscience

enjoy your bitch tits Robert Paulson

Soy is the highest quality plant protein on the planet, so the meat and dairy industries have invested considerable funds into fraudulent studies, fake news and propaganda to convince the public that there is "something wrong" with soy and that it is particularly bad for male hormonal health.

Of course the soy phytoestrogen genistein is actually an estrogen blocker because it binds to estrogen receptors without being recognized as physiologically active (as estradiol). It decreases estrogen levels in men and women without affecting testosterone, so the truth is more or less the exact inverse of what the animal industry propaganda says

soy'll turn you into a little skinny hairless oriental

show me 1(one) self respecting man who regularly consumes soy based products

Would a grill get larger tits if fed soy?

its still more expensive than milk

me

post physique

can you link me to a study?

all that "hurr durr propaganda" makes you sound like a "dude weed lmao" vegan retard. back it with science or neck you're sleve

A lot of Seventh Day Adventists, who have a life expectancy ten years longer than the average American.

>he posted on Veeky Forums on a saturday night

and here are several studies (at the bottom that suggests the exact opposite

anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/

neck it fagit

Is there also a meme about Soy aislated protein? I am too poor to aford Whey.

>There really isn’t a reason for why men should be eating soy. It contains powerful phytoestrogens and produces equol in the gut which is astrong anti-androgen.

That link and the studies literally say that soy is bad

that's exactly what i'm saying my dude (was cont'ing my reply to that soyfag)

>wasting almonds and cashews to make barely edible milk substitute

Oh shit. My bad, I was reading your responses wrong.

yeah i dun fugged it

I used to drink it a lot in college. Put it on my cereal, etc. After about a year I happened to notice I was growing tits without really getting fat and that my personality had changed from a player into a total faggot. Got the fuck off of it and went back to normal.

this is the king of Silk drinks.

if you're drinking soy, won't be long til you slice your penis in half and stuff it up your body.

This is absolute bollocks.

The rumour came from Australia with grazing sheep, eating tonnes of clover which is full of phytoestrogen which made them infertile, and then somebody saw soy beans have a fraction of the same stuff so Soy products must make you into a women.

Honestly, you think this is worse than drinking straight up titty milk from another species

>you think this is worse than drinking straight up titty milk from another species
yes.

Yes

2L a day
well gee i wonder why he had problems
Maybe dont consume a fuckton of a single product?

>8/10 grill I went to high school with just had a baby
>baby has no daddy
>I'm bulking

Should I become that baby's daddy for fresh mommy milk? Sounds like a good idea to me.

Sounds like a pretty poor deal to me mate

fugg yeah , i love that shit

top kek

Some people complain about the effects of soy on your estrogen levels, but this is disputed. Some people seem to feel the effects, other people don't. As someone who experiment with a very heavy soy-based diet, for me, it did have some negative impact. I found it a lot harder to get it up when I was eating a ton of soy, my morning wood was gone, etc. My recommendation is that you give it a shot and see how your libido is affected, and if you're not seeing anything negative, then keep going. That being said, Silk actually just came out with a line of almond/cashew milks that are infused with pea protein isolate, which is what I've been drinking lately, and I absolutely love it.

silk.com/products/protein-nutmilk

Only complaint is that because the protein (10g in a cup, by the way) comes almost purely from pea protein, I'm not sure if a serving has a complete amino acid profile. Regardless, if you're into plant-based dieting with bodybuilding or strength training, you probably have some experience dealing with this, and can pretty easily get around it just by eating some rice in one of your meals for the day.

Because of the low amount of calories. I don't drink milk for the protein, i drink it for the cheap and easy to consume calories, soy milk is useless for that.

t. LARPer

been drinkin soy milk for years, at liste half a liter a day on average, no sign of tits or any of that shit being spewed on here.

>le soy estrogen meme
In the trash it goes.

I'm a flat bitch and I drink soy milk all the damn time and guess what I'm still flat as hell

Soy milk is the shit. As long as it's unsweetened. Animal milk is literally fucking disgusting.

>Animal milk is literally fucking disgusting.

Literally fucking disgusting would be me banging your mom

> drink 1 liter of milk vs a protein shake (200-300ml)

Reddit please go.

>soy raises estrogen
>soy gives you gyno

>youtube.com/watch?v=_Bi5wbzpOHQ

No, it fucking doesn't.

>invested considerable funds into fraudulent studies, fake news and propaganda to convince the public that there is "something wrong" with soy and that it is particularly bad for male hormonal health.
>Of course the soy phytoestrogen genistein is actually an estrogen blocker because it binds to estrogen receptors without being recognized as physiologically active (as estradiol). It decreases estrogen levels in men and women without affecting testosterone, so the truth is more or less the exact inverse of what the animal industry propaganda says

anecdotal evidence of big strong but retarded men>science

Yea man I agree

LMAO, Soy dont affect your hormon levels you fucking retard XD

This shit right here makes better hot chocolate than with regular milk

trust

Is soy milk a good replacement for whole milk in bulking?

I can't try milk because lactose intolerant..

i like how no one replied to this comment.

itt: milkjews trying to ruse others into drinking their high estrogen products

don't do it faggots

The thing with soy is it's not creamy for coffee and tea which is 90% of the milk I consume

SOY MERCHANTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Lactaise(?) tablets

enjoy your MTF transition with those phytoestrogens

The title of the case study also included the phrase "an unusual case"

It's called GOMAD, not GOSMAD

A vegan that promotes soy, what a surprise. But honestly i think this soy causes estrogen hype is a bit overblown.

it's all made from tvp which is actually really gross when you look into it

>science is totally trustworthy
kek

No, soy contains phytoestrogen and does not have any effect on hormone levels.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595

None whatsoever. There was a study in the 70s which showed a non causal link between canned coconut milk and soy and estrogen in men- it was later shown to be a result of a glue used in the canning process

Interestingly, there HAVE been links between estrogen from cows milk in men, though in small amounts.

This is bullshit. Also gyno never goes away without surgery

Dude I absolutely agree I make protein shakes from it.

Doesn't necessarily lower test but it may hinder hinders production of it.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24015701
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779

meant for