So Veeky Forums what size shirt do you wear? Large, X-Large?

So Veeky Forums what size shirt do you wear? Large, X-Large?

What size shirt did you wear before you started working out?

I wore L before working out but it was baggy
Now I still wear L but fill it out
flexing in pic obvs

Mostly wear large, but if I want something that's tight and shows off my chest and shoulders I'll wear a medium
Before I started working out I wore xl or 2xl

Medium (manlet)

Former large, now medium

Medium for working out
Small to show gains

s-m before, l now
why do you wanna know fucking homo

Medium master race. Feels good not being a bloated fatty/manlet

t. 6'2" 187lbs ottermode with a 29" waist

Small, and most of the time smalls are too big.

>all these faggots who wear small-medium

Do you fucks even work out? I wore medium in fucking highschool when I was a dyel skelly

Crew neck or v neck?

Jesus christ are you under a hundred pounds?

I wear a large, been wearing large most of my adult life. 6ft 1, 205 pounds - working to get back to 180. I'm too tall for anything under large even when I was super skinny at 160 years ago.

>6'2 wears a medium

Fucking how frauding faggot? Shit would be too short. I am fucking 5'11 and medium is as small as I can go, otherwise they are too short

Same height, but I'm 196. I actually go to the gym though

Proportions my man.

I have long legs relative to my torso. Also depends on the brand of clothing. Sometimes medium fits perfectly on me, and other times, I have to go with a large.

>I actually go to the gym though

>196
Apparently, not enough fatty

Nigger. 6'2" at 187. You are a dyel skelly.

perfect proportions master race reporting in. 5'10 and my medium shirts are getting too tight. I look good in large. 165 after cut from 180, wide shoulders and larger torso.

I was 186 at the lightest after my supercut from fat mode, I was super thin man. This is me now. Still trying to gain, so you're technically right about my not going enough

Holy fucking shit a hobbit. I know a guy who is a pathetic 108 lb 5'5 manley supreme who wears x-small shirts. I assume you are like him.

it depends, usually large, or a big medium. waist is too narrow for large, but shoulder/arms too big for medium. there are worse problems to have
took an xl before i started liftan.

your bodyfat is too high if you can only fill out medium at that ht/wt, back at 6'3" 190 10% cut mode I was easily filling out L, with XL fitting right. Also had 17.5" arms at that ht/wt, whereas you probably have 15" noodles

Used to wear XS when I was a skinny faggot.
Less skinny of a faggot now (around 10% BF), and a manlet, so I wear Ss now and they're pretty fucking tight already, but I can't go up to a M or the stomach will be really fucking flappy.

Pretty good desu. I maintain this weight mainly for athletic purposes (I run track at my college). It helps to keep my weight relatively low. Different bodies for different purposes I suppose.
I didn't know 12% bf was considered high now. Times have changed

Medium when I go out chasing grills so my chest and shoulders pop out.

Large for everyday life so I'm comfy

XL but I'm European and our shirt sizes are small as fuck

Lanklet here
Shirt sizes are designed for fatties
Small fits best but it's often too short. Like if I raise my arms a bit, skin shows.

Fatties ruin everything

This.
5'8 Master race reporting in. It all depends on the brand, gotta buy my clothes from hobbit shops

Op here. Asking because my gf recently moved in and I put on a bit of weight. So I started going to the gym, however my wardrobe needs updated pretty badly. Not sure if I should just wait or not though.

Try going to the gym. Maybe you will fit in normal sized shirts better.

Buy some clothes now, some later.

>Try going to the gym
Gee thanks, mate. I'm obviously here on Veeky Forums for the sweet jokes.

Started off wearing smalls, now that I've been lifting for a while I'm filling out mediums. A couple years and I may have to move to larges.

Question for bros who have moved up shirt sizes: my fitted button ups in medium fit great in every aspect except they get really tight across the chest. Anyone experienced this before? I'm not big enough for larges yet, what should I do?

This. Don't replace your wardrobe all at once. Rather, make it a gradual process.

I wore mediums for years without realizing I looked like a try hard douchebag. Now even some larges are getting a bit tight but extra large is way too baggy.

All shirts these days are too long
------__________------*"

Lifting for only a year, so I'm small as fuck.

I'm 5'9@165 probably around 16-17% right now and usually wear medium.

I've started buying some small shirts a couple of months back, and they actually show off the hint of visible muscle I've achieved around my chest, shoulders and arms. Kinda embarrassing when people actually comment on it.

Friendly reminder that women consider lean body types to be the most attractive.

Fat "powerlifters" and roidmonkeys btfo

I could. I just dont wanna buy clothes I wont be able to wear at all a couple months or so from now.

Fattie manlet detected

Friendly reminder that not all of us need to lift in order to get women.

Friendly reminder that if your pursuit in achieving an aesthetic body and general fitness is not a given but instead fueled by external motivation such as women's admiration, you're not going to make it.

I am overweight 5'11"
I have more of a problem with my fat waist slightly poking out from the sides rather than my stomach showing when I raise my arms.

and gay men*
Just described 97% of Veeky Forums.

Remember, FHF

Powerlifters sacrifice aesthetics to be the stronger possible. They need to have enormous amounts of muscle mass and medium-high bf%. Of course women dont want a beast because it scares them and they don't look very nice but its the price to be big and strong

Still small. Medium sleeves swallow half my hands

when will they learn?