Mods get this smut offa my board!

Eggs, cottage cheese, and spinach

Egyptians were not black.

fpbp

Yes they were. Egypt is in africa

Some were.

a tall glass of

SHUT THE HELL UP

If that was average, there would be no american civil war.

>LOL racism! pinnacle of humour amirite!?

The slaves, maybe.

>get in the oven and I'll have some roasted nigger with a side boiled of kike, thanks.

A can of tuna an 100G of brown rice rice, we went over this at least 15 time, you have the meal plan on the refrigerator, now learn to read or I'll get Igor to whip you again. Its so hard to get good help these days

how can white girls compete with THIS?!?

Are egyptians black all of a sudden.

holy shit, we wuz kangz trash spam actually influences peoples opinions.

Nothing your filthy nigger monkey coon hands has touched that's for sure.
Now get the fuck out of my house you dirty nigger ape before I get the rope.

>>>r/fitness

I will never get that whole american black vs white thing.

You realise that it looks insane to the outside world, right?

Why are you all hating on each other?

It's funny because we all know you would stutter turn red, do a 360 and walk away when confronted with that woman.

You sound like a racist lol

All the eggs.

Those are fighting words in Egypt. Egyptians want nothing to do with the rest of Africans. ALso they're apparently closer to Mediterraneans.

>tfw no black gf that you can give one way ticket to congo during valentines

Yes goy, be tolerant and loving. Peace to the world! :)

you're not xev bellringer

Who's we? Speak for yourself nigger loving cunt

Black angels are loyal, passionate and good homemakers. They value family, love children, and will always be at their husband's disposal.
Serbian women are commiting genocide of Serbian people every year by aborting a town the size of Leskovac.
Serbian women don't want children, Serbian women turn you down, they friendzone you, humiliate you.
We're fed up! Black angels are waiting...

What is so bad about black people, anyways?

>niggress speaking to her superior without being addressed first

Careful with that edge, boyo.

WEH WURE KUNGHZ

>Aztec empire is in America
>therefore Eskimos are Aztec

You come to Shanice Tyronysha lil white boi!

I think some were at least biracial, certainly. Not to the extent of really pitiful KANGZ black people who believe Egyptians were black gods. But it makes sense that Sub Saharan Africans were closer enough to migrate to Egypt than Europeans, by sea and Asians by desert and mountains. But north africans were definitely a form of dark skinned Caucasian.

Who let you out of your quarters? How many forks did you steal?

I don't know my fellow, user. They're good, law-abiding citizens just like you and I!

Just look at the thriving communities of majority black areas! Would you not care for some of that in your area, go- I-uh-I mean user

Nothing, adopt one now my friend!

It is when you make it a taboo. Now I enjoy every instance of someone not black saying nigger. It's so refreshing like a cold glass of water. I love racist humor, even when it's low quality. Uptight niggers getting mad only makes me happier.

I'm not nigger loving. I can appreciate true beauty though. Even if it's like 1%

Honestly never met a loyal black woman.

when will /pol/ leave

Move to Detroit my fellow white skinned person

the slaves were jewish, dummy.

>But it makes sense that Sub Saharan Africans were closer enough to migrate to Egypt
Brah, Egypt is closer to Europe than it is to sub Sahara Africa. The Sahara desert is like the fucking span of the entire US.

OATS

Statistically they're quite loyal but only if married outside their race, lol

OATS

hopefully they'll take an ultimate black pill once they lose their virginity

Black women are not fat. They are thick, which is nature's intended body type for women to achieve maximum attractiveness, and arousing men's primal instinct to violently fuck and impregnate them. Thick is not a sign of laziness, gluttony, or higher probability of obesity, it's a higher state of physical sexiness that makes healthy men's test levels spike, so that they may answer the call of their primal instincts to slam their hips against the thick woman's plumb ass. Omega males will go for low-test / skinny woman, and raise inferior and unhealthy kids.

There is no better sex in this world than thick women. They can do it all. They're beasts, and know how to satisfy a man in any way that works most effectively and efficiently, as their body allows them to utilize just about any region of their body to pleasure you beyond anything a skinny woman ever would. Skinny women just lay back on the bed, like a sea star, and will never do anything for you sexually. They're a scourge on the female sex, and men who find them attractive just the same.

I pity those who cannot comprehend the beauty of thickness, and value the extreme aesthethicks they possess. May they find peace in fucking inferior women, but pray that they never reproduce to raise men or woman of the same kind.

t. pic related

>triggered by racial bantz
>on Veeky Forums

>true beauty
>looks like the turd I just shat out
LOL

You should check with a doctor if your turds look like that, user

>bantz
>spamming the N word
kys yourself

There is no historical evidence of the egyptians having kike slaves. The pyramids were made by well paid craftsmens

Pol and Fit are one in the same.

>red pilled on what the media says

>believes sjws are hurting more than helping

>believes in helping themselves over blaming others

>"secretly" love traps

tl;dr THICC

WE WUZ DIKWASHAS

why didn't someone leave a pearl necklace on her ass?

Remember that racebaiting isn't /pol/ as long as you're being racist toward whites.

>he prefers Befehlstaktik to Auftragstaktik
Pre-1914 scum

Oh well thats because thats a servant

Relax Tyrone my nigga

good point, i was wrong user.. There were no blacks in egypt

>someone says a word
>they should kill themselves

Tolerant black lib

why can't i like niggers and say niggers too tho?

As a white man who loves black women, I love what you're saying, but you're not gonna win. pol doesnt give up. they wont stop being edgy loser just because you make a rational argument. Better just to leave them alone, and let them yell about Black people being a scourge on society. Even though every single pol poster is a NEET.

>tfw black in Norway and everyone treats me good, 2 years away from graduating and lost my virginity to a 7/10 qt 3 weeks ago
Feels good man.

I don't get American anons. What the hell is going on over there?

There were blacks in Egypt. They just weren't Jamal's kin that were captured on the west African coast.

This desu, never fails to cause asshurt

I don't that's it. Tony Sotomayor did a vid on that phenomenon. But he's bitter as fuck, so take it with a grain of salt.
Also, according to okCupid statistics, black girls don't really respond to guys outside their race. But who that do, are loyal for some reason.

Let me correct you, "black angels" is not a meme, it's our way of life. We do love black women, unironically, and our thread is sharing the same passion about them. You may say we don't know them or we haven't seen them so they're our fetish, but we say NO. You're wrong my friend. Maybe we haven't seen them yet, but we feel them, it is a natural move for us to seek the black woman, the mother of all women. They are loving, caring, they won't cheat on you or abandon you, they are family oriented and family is everything to them, just like to us. Our women are neglecting us but we have luck cause black angels want us, and we want them.

m8 you're literally throwing a hissy fit because people aren't attracted to the same women as you.

The other user said it right: /pol/ and Veeky Forums overlap heavily. People who deny that are probably leftists or faggots.

fuck, I ate some words. Whatever, I think it can be understood

Black people aren't the scourge here in Scandinavia.
Muslims are.

Swole Left here, you are fricking dead racist bigot.

No. It's just false flag scumbags have infiltrated and are desperately trying to change the board to fit their insane narratives.

That's all. An attempt to make this into pol fitness edition.

Most black people in Scandinavia are muslims from Africa.

The ghetto culture that US niggers embrace is just antisocial cancer.

Bacon.

Yeah and people here fucking hate those.
Me and my friends have kicked the living shit out of Somalians quite a few times.

>are you sure you dont want anything else ?

There's no organized effort by /pol/ to have ebin raids on Veeky Forums. It's Veeky Forums. People say edgy shit under the disguise of anonymity. Quit being such a goddamn triggered faggot.

/pol/ is like the force

It's all around us.

Literally no.

To jump into the fireplace and burn to death filthy nigger haha

That child is adopted.
It is way too black, therefore the couple must have adopted it.

A person i can take a picture with in low light

one and* the same

>on Veeky Forums
>calling others faggots

lol k den

Yup

When will it be my turn for sexy black gf?

porkies gonna porky