/prg/ program general

/prg/ program general

I'm not into bro splits but my life is currently a piece of shit and the gym is pretty much my only healthy escape. So I was thinking about doing a 3 day a week program but running it twice a week.

What are your thoughts?

Also general program thread

Mon:Legs
Tues: Upper

Wed:Skillz >>> Like do something you like to do sports, outdoor rec, etc

Thur: Legs
Fri: Upper

Sometimes you gotz to bro it up.

Repetition and consistency is key

Who is this semen demon?

(chest/tri) (mainly leg day/calves, abs) (shoulders/bi/abs) (back/bit of legs/abs) (repeat) 6 or even 7 times a week depending on my availability and how my body feel. Legs at least twice a week is a must. Compound movements like squats, diddy and db press is definitely in there every time, but I don't have a set workout plan written down for me anymore for accessories. Instead I just do all my accessory workout differently every time. If I did back day that mainly hit lower back last back day, then I would do a back workout that hits the upper, middle etc. If I did leg day that hit mostly my front quads and not enough calves, then next leg day I would work more on my hamstrings and more calves.

Rep range is also depending on how my body feel on that day, but mostly 3~4 sets of 15~20reps, and super sets. Focusing on contraction, stretch and mind to muscle connection. I've also started taking advantage of lifting speed.

Workout A:
Front Squat 8x12
Snatch Complex 12x2
Snatch Pull 6x5
Snatch Grip Deadlift 5x8
Lateral Raises 5x12
Strict Press 5x10
Leg Press 6x20
Jump Rope 15min
Weighted Dips until failure

Workout B:
Back Squat 8x12
C&J 10x2
Power Clean 8x2
Overhead Squat 8x5
Wide Grip Barbell Row 7x12
Posterior Delt Flies 5x12
Leg Press 6x20
Hamstring Curls 5x12
Weighted Pullups until failure

4-6 times a week, depends on work schedule and recovery time. Prior to each workout I bike 4mi, after each workout I ab roll and foam roll then bike back. totals about 2.5 hrs (including time to get there).

>Weighted Dips

Is there something wrong with it?

One thing I've noticed here is that while most of you follow routines, it's pretty rare for anyone to follow a program, it's usually just ppl/ul/brosplit with linear periodization.

How come you lads don't do programs? You'd progress a lot faster physique and strength wise.

>girlbeef
Gross

What % of 1rm can you do 8x12 front squats with? 12rm would be 75%ish, and 3x12 is about 10% fatigue, so 8x12 would require you to go down to about 55%. That is already a very low weight. After all the other lower body volume you do sets of 20 for leg press? Surely that's down to below 40% 1rm. I find it hard to believe that this would be effective.

Rather than an UL 4x a week split, how does a push/pull 4x a week split sound?

Push day do squats and pull day do DLs. You could even do SLDL on one pull day and DLs on the other for variation.
I like the idea of this better as typically I find it more important to do more for upper body. More like a 2/3 upper, 1/3 lower, so a UL split isnt good for that.

Everyone is a beginner.
And so they do routines instead of programs.

I would eat her shit

I did an upper/lower split 6 days a week when it was meant to be 2 on, 1 off. You can probably run any 3 day program 6 days a week, but you will most likely burn out. The important thing is to allow your muscles about 48hrs to repair, which is why ppl or its variants are recommended for aesthetics. If you're looking for strength, you could look into powerlifting routines, but I dont know anything about those.

sitvm 3x7

AxAxAxA
3x7 Hanging Leg Raise, unset progression. This is your only warm up.
2x7 Clean and S T R I C T press +1lb
2x7 Pendlay Rows +1lb
3x7 Low Bar Squat +1lb
3x3 Deficit Deadlift +2b
3x(20sec) Weighted Dead hang, Forearm Suspension +3sec
3x7 Weighted Hanging sit up +.5 lb

Basically you're coasting on your armwork since Deadlifts and dead hangs will help your Forearms. You're deadlift is sandbagged by about 20% what you would be pulling on SS so you don't fry your CNS with the preceding squats. The hangs and hanging sit ups are crucial because of the spinal compression you just created. There are no warm up sets, so your form has to be better with each proceeding lift, I.e. Your deadlift better be fucking spotless so your form saves you when your energy starts to fail you. The deadlift is your bank, and you can sandbag it back to +1lb to pull a lagging squat.

Never Deload. Yoga and Russian twists on X days. No Cardio other than sex. NO FUCKING AB WHEELS CANDYASS. I did this after a bad disc herniation with a 2 week/5lb ramp to working weights and have been killing it since, no pain whatsoever.

At least one part of you is going to look fuarking sexadicious hence the name
Serratus Is The Only Valid Muscle

Mon & Wed

>Squats 3-5 sets of 1-4 reps, working with 180 kg for now
>Bench, 5 sets of 3, working with 120 kg for now. My form is shit, so I need to work on that
>Rows, 4xfailure supersetted with situps till failure
> 4x Triceps pushdown supersetted with cable curl

Fri

>Deadlifts, usually 2 or sets of less than 5 reps. 210 kg for now
>OHP, 5 sets of 3. 60 kg for now.
>Supersetted dips and hanging leg raisest till failure

I finish off with some intervals after the liting.

1RM

>Bench 140 kg
>Squat 210 kg
>Deadlift 240 kg

Bodyweight 87 kg

Monday
Squat 3x3-5 (heavy)
DL: 28free programs (2x. int. med)
Incline bench 4x5

Tuesday
Bench 6x4 (heavy)
Squat 4x5 (very light)
28 free programs for upper accesories

Thursday
Squat 5 reps of 6-8 sets (moderate volume)
DL: 28 free programs
Leg curl 3xwhatever

Friday
Bench 5x10 (Moderate volume)
28 free for upper accesories

Went from 87 kg to 80 without losing on my PL total from february to now

Feb.maxes
Squat 185 kg
Bench 112 ish kg
Deadllift 190 kg
Bw: 87

Max April
Squat 175 kg
Bench 120 kg
Deadlift 200 kg

I know what my body responds well to so decided to mash different programmes together for different lifts. Gonna do sheiko when summer comes to ascend from normie strong to kinda ppowerlifting level strong.

Rest time between sets?

Max OT workout

WHO is this semen demon