Can Veeky Forums bench as much as Jason Genova?

Can Veeky Forums bench as much as Jason Genova?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the faux-suicide grip

Not anymore bro 24 car assidents 3 nuclear holocausts 1 rich piana slapbox it piss.

who?

I finally hit 3 plate last night.

he can't even do that anymore

no because I have monkey tier arms

i used to get bullied in the schoolyard by whitey who called me monkey arms (i'm black). Fuck that faggot.

He can't do 225 for 4 reps anymore

I've always viewed it less about Janoy and more as a trainer comes along and takes it as a challenge help his sickening transformation

Many have tried, all have failed

you are literally a monkey anyway m8 whats the big deal

Nice.
I'm so close to it I can fucking taste it.
I can do 285 for a set of 5 so symmetric strength estimates my 1 rm @ 330 lbs.
Do you think that's accurate?
I never get spotted for bench so I don't want to die.

kek

I don't know. I've never tried max because I'm training alone in my garage. But I can do 110kg for reps.

unless those are sets of 10, there's no way you can bench 315

I train alone in a homegym too. That's no excuse. Just roll of shame and quit being a bitch nigger.

110 kg for reps for a homegym guy is extremely impressive. To be honest, I know almost no one who bench over 70 kg, in my Studio more than 95% train like shit and look like shit, I'm doing 105 kg for reps and I'm the strongest in my Studio.

It might be accurate, but doing it is the only way to prove that's your 1 rm.

I'm never spotted either. Just set the safeties slightly below your chest so you can roll it to your neck if you fail.

Can't tell whether sarcasm or not.

I fucking hate bench so much
I've been in THE SAME 22KG in bench for like, three weeks now
How that shit can be so hard for me, how you niggas do that

It's not sarcasm. Maybe in Europe it's a bit different than in the US, but I barely see people who are on my strength level, most of the people just run on Cardio machines or do really really light weight. Doesn't bother me, but I've never saw one who managed to benched, squat or deadlift over 100.

Can do 4 pl8 1 rep

19 yo/ 115kg /19%bf /6`4 natty

What do you guys think about me competing? I think for my weight class i am strong on bench. Also my squat and diddly are 5 and 6 pl8 respectively. So i have some work to do there i think

Extremely impressive user, especially for someone at your age.

Ask /plg/

You are going to the wrong gym then.
>19yo
>115kg
>natty
Found your anthem youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4

Yeah i was thinking of that but its just inside jokes and memes i dont understand haha

They'll still be able to tell you whether you'd be in with a chance of winning a national comp or something

Thanks man, was blessed genetically my dad was and still is very strong. Ive always had him to teach me

Post body.
If you're not trolling you're literally 1/10000000

I don't think it's even worth going to plg meets if you are not on gear..

>roll it to your neck if you fail

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Haha i promise bro i have no reason to lie on a Norwegian basket weaving forum. I use those elbow sleeves on 4 pl8 and i have gotten 200 with a slingshot but that doesnt mean much

Hmm thats what i was thinking. But even at very amateur levels?

Ok will deffo do that

no but at least I don't look like shit

I don't know, how it's in country you are from, but here all the strongmans and plifters I know are on gear.

From the uk friendo

you would smoke 315 no problem, just go for it man

Maybe I'm lucky, but the pins are just below my chest and above my neck. If I fail, I can roll it to my chin, turn my head and I'm right out. It's really nice.

Thanks buddy.
I'm just gonna go for it on Monday.

What's wrong with roll to neck on failure? Am I in danger Veeky Forums ?

I have a friend that competes and only pulls 510. Give it a shot and then develop from there

>can bench 2plt for 12 reps
>can't 1rm for 300lbs
What's wrong with me?

he could actually bench 340lbs when he used to actually train and was running a cycle

Yep, and I can do it with a pause, and actually lock it out, AND use a legal grip to do it.

The home gymers should bench inside their rack with the safeties set.

The people who go to an actual gym should go at a slow period and slide a free bench into a rack and use the safeties.

The roll of shame can still cause serious injury and should be avoided.

nothing id say your max would be ~290lbs or maybe you just arent doing a good buildup to your 1rm attempts

>invisible water melons