What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

She was trying to hold back her laughter for this manlet

she mouths i love you a bit after this gif ends, she's thirsty

she was trying to hold in a big shit but she ended up soiling her pants

BRRRAAAPPPP BITCHES!!

she want dat peepee

Women are emotional sponges, but they also detect bullshit and hit you with shit-tests.

But this guy felt genuine disappointment, and she felt it too, and any time girls feel any emotions, they get horny.

But don't think you can go around feeling generally disappointed and get any pussy out of it. It has to be specific, real, and come from an exemplary male.

>genuine disappointment
what from the fact his wife was standing right there and he couldn't fug horny gril?

he fucking won 1st brah

>any time girls feel any emotions, they get horny
this

Thinking of how shrivelled his little balls are and how much it made her want to go blow her normal balled bf later.

Oldfags will know that she wasn't mirin him.

He was telling a sad story about his mother or something. Watch the vid you cunts.

I refuse to believe people like this actually exist. He must have been fucking around.

They exist, I had a semi-friend who was like that in high school, everything he did and said was cringe as fuck but he didn't realize or care.

I don't get that. Why do people not care about how others see them?

It's her husband

'tism

no brah, she is just interview girl, bb'er waifu is standing to the left of interview girl out of frame

how do I cure it ?

she want to fuck his boipucci so hard

women dont have emotions dumbass, that's purely instinct of her wanting him to rip off her clothes and fuck her

somebody needs to wipe the floor after shes gone

Wasnt disappointment. He was talking about a sad personal story.

with age, therapy, or rope.

That she was very moved by his story about dedicating his win to his dead mother.

I've had a woman look at me like that before.

I was 18 at the time and wearing a suit (for the first time). I had a presentation in college about something, and I remember standing outside of class and suddenly notice my partner is doing to lip thing while she's looking me up and down.

I was too stupid back then to realize that I could've done something with it, but ...feels good.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

SLOSH SLOP PLOP SQUELCH

SLLLUUURRRPPPP

Dude was telling a sad story about his mother who died

Women dig suits mate

I realised this as I was just standing outside when a petit girl walked by, saw her looking up to me and smiled shy at me

satan you are autistic
learn the difference between lust and sadness facial expressions

Might've been cringing at you.