/fraud/ steroids general

read le wiki :)

no source talk.

previous

why

because this is the one true fraud general

Use this thread.

Bouncing back from severe muscle loss due to illness. Just started a 600mg test-e per week cycle. How much will this make me blow up?

Calories in calories out you fucking idiot

Took 200 mg DNP an hour ago and now I'm itchy

How long do I have to love realistically?

Yeah but I'm binge eating like fucking crazy right now in response to prolonged extreme starvation, will I blow up in terms of muscle or just get fat as fuck?

Depends how much you eat. If you eat a shitload you'll go hippo mode and gain muscle but also lots of fat.

Sadik Hadzovic Mr. Olympia for Classic Physique Division 2017
calling it now

Are Pharmacom Labs da bess?

No source talk faggot I ironically DELETE THIS or get banned

Labs =/= sources
or am I wrong here?

mods are corrupt fuggers, they'll ban you anyways

>labs from where you can buy roids are not sources

Did this make sense in your mind?

Anyone have experience recomping on tren with virtually no muscle at all? Skinny fat here, just started TRT 200 mg weekly. Just need to even out and get some more mass.

hope you have your antihistamines lil nigga

Idgaf at this point. I think a lot of it will depend on how quickly this test-e kicks in though.

youre looking at like 30 lbs of muscle/fat

Over a month

>shaves his armpits
lel what

you're already dead user.

Try it sometime, less body odor.

>taking steroids without years of lifting experience

>2016+1
>people are still doing this
smdh
ishygddt

Musk is good.

if he's on tren it doesn't even matter, unless he deliberately starves himself he will gain a considerable amount of muscle

If you have money to spend who cares. You won't be able take full advantage of the roids with a shit diet and routine but whatevs.

this but more guys should definitely trim it, long armpit hair is pretty gross

Nah I like body hair on myself and my ladies so it's nbd.

My ex has a happy trail I adore

is he trying to attract other dudes?
only people i know who shave their body hair is women, and faggots
and he aint a women

>buying roids
>not just having them already

Cmonn

Body hair I remove only if I really want to see intense separation; but that's rarely.

maybe
that or he does it because it feels nice and clean

Planning my blast for this summer. Gimmie your fav bulking stacks bros.

A lab does not mean the source though.
Even ugl sources use a different name for their own labs.
Asking if Pheizer or Galenika testosterone is good gives no clue or indication of where to get it
>did this make sense in your mind?
I understand the argument, but we can relax a bit
I got banned once for "brapp"ing an ass pic kek

i aint no faggot but i shaved my butthole once thinking itd be nice and clean feeling but nah i ended up having an even sweatier, itchier asshole than before so thats a fuckin lie
wh the fuck u tryin to show intense separation with hair removal u fuckin queer u tryin to get dudes lickin ur arm pits and asshole aint ye u faggot

Contest prep. Duh.

trt test
100mg tren eod

perfect cycle for me. tren sides go from mild to stupid if i up it to 150.

>I got banned once for "brapp"ing an ass pic kek
Good you fucking twat

yeah I personally keep body hair other than legs and arms fairly well trimmed, but I don't have very thick body hair in general, and I don't sweat much

I got banned from brapping the ass pic of the dead girl in the london terrorist attack, hes not the only one

... I want to see this.

It was legit the only time I ever did it.
But I find those utterly hilarious

What's bulking on tren like?

Reminder to trim those nostril hairs, especially if you're with a short girl.

... This chick would be pregnant all the time. I would breed the fuck out of her.

We'll duh she's built for it

Yes breasts implants means she has good breeding genetics

> bulking in the summer

> women arent obje-

I stay leanish all year mate

Your appetite goes through the roof but instead of being stored as fat it all goes to muscle

Clomid only to increase natty test production, Ye or Nah?
One user mentioned adding in var @ 60 with clomid @ 100 for that der "natty cycle"

So i've been bulking for 4 weeks eating 3100-3200 calories a day, I'm planning on hopping on my first 2 week clen cycle; maxing out on 140 mcg, realistically if I cut down my calories to 2000,eat clean and do cardio how many pounds can I burn within those 2 weeks?thx brahs.

Would be cost efficient and safer to just hop on some test if you're looking to dip your toe in the pond

For what purpose? What gains do you think you could have made in those 4 weeks? Clen though, really? Who told you this would be a good idea?

Lol previous thread...
Roiding for that bodies, how is that real,
Like nigga just eat more macros, like just learn muscle contraction

m8 i've gained pretty significant muscle in that 4 week bulk, just answer the fucking question and stop questioning my decision using clen

You'll probably just lose the water weight you gained. Retard.

without gear can't you only physically add like 1 pound of lean mass per week I think the Roberts study said that.

Will 60mg var daily and 200mg/week test save me from cutting this hard?

Sorry if image is too big, switched to android and now enjoying shit posting from mobile

Cmon jerry. Those aren't fake.

hwat do you mean

Meaning I'm not gonna shrink by eating in a big deficit and doing gonzo workouts if I keep up the gear

>breasts that large cant possibly be fake!
Cmon man

Is that a 2k deficit or a 2k cal total

That was 2k in a 2 hour workout...total for the day is gonna be 4k plus according to the watch

>according to the watch

Yeah I know...

I wear a HR monitor with it plus it has all my stats in it. I like to think it's at least somewhat close

Are you losing a lb a day
I have doubts youre at a 4k deficit
But yes roids help against catabolism

how do you think you're burning 1k every hour for 2 hours

the fuck are you doing man

True enough.

There's probably no good way of measuring calorie burn outside of a lab.

I'm pretty sure it was at least 1k considering my HR and all the other stats. I just needed to hear that I can cut hard without big consequences taking this stuff, so it's all good...will post pics in about 6-8 weeks

I've got about 15lbs of fat to drop to get to 10% and that's not impossible. I'm 230lbs now at 17%, and I gained 7lbs of muscle in about 7 months. Worth it getting a bit fat

please discuss source

of inspiration when lifting

i used to go to a real deal gym, but usually just filled with older folks when i was there.
started going to a planet fitness with tons of hotties, so planet fitness is my primary gym now
some that's my inspiration

will post progress pics after 2 weeks dnp if I'm still alive

google "dnp pastebin" by hungry. what are your stats currently?

you wont die dumbass

Hey. I (female) want to get thicc. I am in love with pic related ms body but it took her 8 years to build it. She's thiccer than usual but going to cut now.

Is low dose anavar safe and going to get me to my goal body in a significant amount of time earlier than doing this natty?

>I wanna look more feminine, is taking steroids a good way to accomplish this?

you're literally retarded

but how will a low dose ruin me when a lot of ig fitness gurus use it and are fine?
I want to build muscle faster and look like i lift after a year

>I want to taking a cutting roid to get doughy
feminism

being that kind of thicc as a female is purely genetics.
You work with what you get.

You can make yourself look thiccer by working out especially around the hips/ass area, look more than just sticks and bones, but getting to that woman's figure is pure genetics and also likely photoshop lol. It's extremely rare she's that fat but somehow lacking fat in her belly area..

I mean or you can get liposuction..

>posts a whore with very little muscle mass and fake looking tits
>h-hey silly boys, help me get (fat) thicc xD

get the fuck off my board you roastie whore

i bet you make a squish noise when you sit down, like a beef sandwich with extra extra horsey sauce

FUCk you. I want to look like this and ahe has muscle

I want big quads and glutes

you'll never look like her because you're ugly

consider a more realistic role model

but i have an hourglass body so it's possible
Other girls look bulky thicc but she's smooth and feminine

Please help

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

>but i have an hourglass body
doubt it

>Other girls look bulky thicc but she's smooth and feminine
because she's fat

you really don't get it huh

fat can (and usually is) feminine, but fat distribution is purely genetic and you probably look like shit

>ended up here on accident
>tfw I'll never be a cute waif

Genetics and cycling

okay well how can i try to build that kind of body
there should be some positive progress
made with lifting and var?

Can i mix test E raw pwder with veggie oily and benzy alchole and then put it in a poto f boilikg water for an hour to sterilize it then pin the stuff?

thanks

yes, slam var and do literally any dumb program that hits glutes 2x a week now get the fuck off my autistic steroid blog

no i have more questions

2.5 mg per day or 5 for anavar

eat nothing but tilapia, rice, bananas and greek yogurt

buy moldy var raws or get some winny and an onahole to accomodate your clit dick. one of these should do nicely

more steroids you take, the more manly you will become (in more ways than muscle)

never exceed 10mg

no i dont want a permanently enlarged clit
what are var raws? I thought I just could buy from Reddit

just get ass implants bb

where you at by the way?

I suffer with quite bad insomnia desu... will steroids allow me to overcome this?

Yeah just take 1g DNP and you'll sleep for life :)

Hope this helps.

>no i dont want a permanently enlarged clit
why not

that takes pegging to a whole new level

Is there any excuse for not homebrewing aside from being a little pussy bitch? It's much cheaper and you have 100% control over the purity.