Spoonfeed me a good ab routine anons

spoonfeed me a good ab routine anons

heavy assrape for hours

you get that sweet core animeboy, youll love it

cmon user, bee nice

Just do some cable crunches in addition to front squats and deadlifts and some other bodyweight stuff like dips and weighted pullups

>3x8 ab wheel whenever you have the time/can recover from it before your next heavy session
>3-4x10-20 leg raises if you really want to

>ab routine
pull ups, squats, deadlifts, plank.
cardio to remove excess fat until you can see your 6 pack.

/thread

Weighted planks
Hollow holds
Knee raises

planks and ab roller.

> implying it'd be rape

>cut until low bodyfat.
There you go.
Nice visible abs without even working them out.

SS+GOMAD

i want to build a strong core

Weighted sit ups
Weighted Crunch Machine
Decline Leg Raises

3x10 fork putdowns MTWTFSS

This is bullshit. I went full skelly ribs poking out and had no real ab definition other than my top two. They are muscles. Work them.

google "primary function of abdominal muscles"

does anything ab-related help side stitches from cardio?

kek

what are side stitches?

Ab wheel is by far my fav ab exercise
When it starts getting easy for 3x10 start just going further out or doing them on your feet rather than knees

its sad that people will think this is just a meme

is it true that "weighted spinal flexion", like holding a plate on your chest and doing situps with it on a decline bench, is bad for your spine? Saw it in a Chris Duffin video

it sounds like tfw when you're running and your sides start to hurt really bad

Start with dragon flags, if you cant do a proper one tuck in your legs a bit until you can raise and lower yourself continuously, do until almost failure

Immediately go do leg raises, raise your legs up high enough to expose your ass (no homo)

Immediately go and do starfish crunches until failure, then cocoons into failure, finish with normal crunches

Do this routine 3 times. Trust me, after a month my lower core fucking exploded. All I used to do was just crunches, leg raises and other bits in sets and it was utterly worthless. You have to combine a bunch of ab exercises and do them in a routine. If you just do sets with lots of rest for abs you wont get anywhere.

Oh and you can slap in some DB side bends for obliques as well, but those can be done in sets.

All weight exercises that involve your spin are bad for you

>inb4 Veeky Forums shitstorm of angry SS fags

Most exercise involve the spine to some degree. Try removing your spine and see if you can do any exercise fucking retard

ok sure but Chris Duffin is a heavy lifter so I just want to say he might have meant it in a different way

>weighted
I hope you're pretending to be retarded

There are a whole bunch of people who preach that crunches (of any sort) weighted or not causes spinal damage

Its probably true, but its probably true in the sense that most exercise wears down your spinal column. Its not like we lift to get healthy we lift to get Veeky Forums

Doesnt matter if weighted or wit no weights. Well atleast we know you're retarded and not just pretending

>someone who picks up a leaf is the same as someone picking up 300lb
user, I have bad news about your IQ

>Doesnt matter if weighted or wit no weights
Go pick up a brick and tell me its the same as picking up 500kg.

Every exercise with weight is damaging your body.

>Doesnt matter if weighted or wit no weights.
Wew

Someone call the Olympics, turns out it doesnt matter how much you can lift!