MK-677

Thinking of adding MK-677 to my lgd & gw cycle.

But switching from enhanced athlete to neobolics.

Don't take bullshit pills, find a company that sells it in liquid form with a notorized CoA, so at least you know what you're taking.

I don't see why liquid form somehow equates to quality.

Sarms1 sarmsx sarmssearch seem like shills.

Is there some way to tell if they're real, like taste or smell?

The real deal tastes like shit, at least in powder form. I import directly from the manufacturer in china and man, it tastes horrible. LGD has no discernible taste in comparison.

Also, the powder is yellowish compared to LGD which is completely white. MK677 tends to clump a bit as well.

I'm starting my third week or Irc.bio's LGD and really liking the results thus far. Nothing super noticeable on my physique yet, I feel fuller and leaner but the weight gain (5lbs) is probably mostly water as I started taking creatine again as well.
All of my lifts though have already gone up 10lbs and I FEEL stronger and as though I have more endurance.
3 bottles were only 150$ prices were awesome, Im not a shill or anything just a semi-intermediate lifter looking for those summer gainz quick as possible.

Just tasted the gw and lgd from enhanced athlete and they both taste like nothing. Both capsules are filled with white powder.

Don't know what to make of this.

Yeah that is fine. MK677 tastes like shit is what I meant.

You should def see some big improvements on your physique and lifts by week 3 dude. How much are you taking?

My RAD 140 and Ostarine from Purerawz have no taste either, but my liquid Gw from them does. So I don't think all of them have taste.

That's why I said you need to buy from a company with a notorized CoA. Pills can be literally anything, and most likely they're underdosed.

Nice, that's good to know.

How hard is dosing their liquid?

Also tempted by clonazolam but wouldn't want to take too much.

Probably because they usually use Propilenglycol to dilute, which has taste.

Well enhanced athlete does, but there isn't much stopping them from under dosing. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

I'm Canadian so with irc bio runs the risk of our gay border agents getting ahold of the package.

Where did you get it from?

I cycled on so I was only taking 2.5 mL/day. My third week started yesterday and I'm taking 5mL per day. Im looking to recomp so Im not eating crazy calories, just trying to hit my macros with a slight deficit.

Sarms in liquid form taste like paint thinner, because they are suspended in propylene glycol or grain alcohol.

In MK-677 sake, they suspend 25mg/mL of liquid, selling usually about 30mL in a bottle. Thoughtful companies will package a labeled dropped with the order, but the last company I used didn't do that, so I just used an oral syringe.

Mm well I am not sure how many mg would be in those ml but it seems to be you are underdosing. Even 5mg ED of good LGD will give very noticeable gains.

I myself increased my work volume x6 within 4 weeks of my first cycle, at around 7mg ED.

So one effectto consider is that your lifts won't improve dramatically but your recovery will, so you need to start adding volume every workout basically to get to your body's limit asap. I can go into more detail if you need me to.

As a rule of thumb, I wouldn't buy from any company marketing to athletes or any trendy bullshit like that. Also, stay the fuck away from anything remotely related to Dylan Gemelli, last time I saw he was selling a 30mL bottle of MK-677 for $130 which is a fucking joke.

What you're looking for is a place that sells peptides. A place that has experience making not just sarms, but peptides for cycle support. They'll know what they're doing, and they either display their CoA's on the page, or will email them to you if you ask. Never buy until you see the CoA.

Ah, makes sense. I've made gains either way, and the website I use sells them for a very decent price compared to most other places (due to them selling in powders instead of premade pills).
Purerawz.com they have a ton of stuff (nootropics, designer steroids, diaretics, sarms, pct, etc).

I run sarms dot es (I don't sell to the US, don't ban me) and that is ridiculous. We sell mk677 at around 80 bucks gram and we are making lots of profit... 130 for 600mg is ridiculous.

Honestly, just get your sarms from alibaba. It is easy to know which vendors are good and it will always be an order of magnitude cheaper than any resellers.

>Purerawz

That's awesome, I've been looking for a new modafinil source

>Purerawz.com
That website doesn't look that bad actually, but I would highly recommend getting a copy of the assay of whatever batch you're order just to make sure.

Well that's why I say Dylan Gemelli is a snake, and that you shouldn't order from him. The best quality mk-677 I ever got was from ceretropic, for $75.99 for a 30mL bottle, and a CoA at 104% purity. Great stuff, too bad they stopped selling sarms.

As for Alibaba, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. I would trust an MK-677 batch of liquid sold in the bottom of a coke can by some guy in an alley before I would trust Alibaba. The Chinese were selling 50-60% purity MK 2-3 years ago, when there was a plethora of supply from good vendors. I can't imagine what kind of cancerous poison they're selling now that the availability is down.

Is irc.bio a good source for MK?

I've only heard good things about them.

I'd stay the hell away from enhanced athlete/Dylan/Sarmsx/Sarms1 as they are all fucking liars. I ran Mk 677 and LGD 4033 from Geopeptides and had great results; they sell letro, clen, nolva, and clomid as well. Mk and LGD definitely work, I don't know why there is such hate for SARMs.

>inb4 Mk677 isn't a SARM, I fucking know

Geo looks pretty good.

Are letro, clen, nolva, for pct? Sorry I'm a noob.

Oh def not liquid. I buy powder and we get some testing done from someone else to know it's the real deal... but I get what you mean, if you just want to do 1 cycle it is not worth it. I just bough a lifetime supply and sell part of it for my business, but profit is secondary for me as I have other sources of income (a job not related to shilling sarms, wew!)

letro is an AI so prevents the conversion of test into estradiol on cycle, clomid and nolva are serms that prevent the aromatised estrogen from binding to receptors
look on websites

Ok thanks

I'm looking at reviews of geo and they seem to be hit and miss tho.

Does lgd or rad work? Every website I seen while googling was very pro Sarms and said it was almost like steroids with o side effects. I find this hard to believe

Those claims are exaggerated, but there's quite a lot reviews on forums where ppl are impressed with the results.

They're definitely a lot more powerful than any other supplement sold in gnc.

The problem is finding a good supplier. I'm still figuring that out.

Purerawrz and IRC Bio use the same answers for their FAQs. Weird for sites that want to be trustworthy.

Maybe purerawrz did some copypasta or the other way around.

That is weird I guess

Reminder that Sarm threads always start with OP asking a question seemingly uninformed in some way

Reminder that Sarm threads are always bumped by replies of people who seemingly have prior knowledge of these compounds, however are never really referenced or talked about outside of these threads, as the rest of this board has no knowledge

Reminder that Sarm threads rarely go over 100 posts, because the entire thread are samefaggots fake discussing to confuse new faggots to buy snake oil

Do not fall for the sarm snake oil jew

You canadian? i think neobolics was underdosed

Yeah, what you do from neobolics and what were your results?

That said I think I'll try irc bio over neo.

I joined northern muscle forms to get aas sources and they recommended neo but it's also a forum sponsor there.

Quality shilling going on here

What's he shilling I don't get it

So...

>Enhanced athlete-underdosed
>neobolics -underdosed
>IRC.bio-good?

I've been taking MK677 raw powder for a few weeks now (~12.5mg/day). I've noticed definite water bloat and very deep sleep. I've also been getting sorer than usual, but no noticeable strength gains.

I'll probably kick it up to 20mg/day here soon.

Where from?

I'd prefer not to share sources, but there are many if you creep around forums dedicated to peds.

Peds?

Performance enhancing drugs,

Stay away from the pedophiles forums though.

Recommended forums?

A lot I find aren't that great/biased

neowhat

Lurk around reddit. Companies that actively post tend to be somewhat reliable.

fuck off Dylan you disgusting twig

So not running a cycle I could run a sarm. Have a steroid like a effect. Even if small. Have no sides and also no pct? Nigga what

You do need pct

dont buy anything from Dylan Gemelli and your good

And what sites does he control?

One time I combined MK and LGD both from Enhanced Athlete and I was gaining like crazy. Up 5 kg, lots of water weight and some fat but people were really impressed. Most notably my arms seemed to grow A LOT. After the cycle I lost about 2 kgs though. Broke PRs everywhere.

But I should mention my biggest weakness is my low appetite. MK fixed this.

For lgd or rad 140

?

MK-677 is not for strength gains, it was designed to treat frailty in the elderly and fight catabolism in soldiers. It's a recovery drug, which is why you've been getting really deep sleep. Standard dosing is 25mg/day, so I'm not surprised you're not seeing any effects from your most likely underdosed powder.

Too bad I said a post later to avoid anything Dylan Gemelli like the plague

You're not gonna see anything close to AAS effects, and for anything other than MK-677, which is not a sarm anyways, you will see side effects like minor suppression. PCT is 100% recommended. MK-677 doesn't suppress, but it definitely has it's own withdrawal effects.

Do your own research, and you'll find his shitty sites pretty quickly. Just google Dylan Gemelli, but I think he owns SarmsX. If you're pay anything more than $80 for a 30mL bottle of MK then you're overpaying.