I-I don't know lads, is eating 500g chicken really a good idea?

I-I don't know lads, is eating 500g chicken really a good idea?

I'm cutting, need the protein, and I didn't lift today. I'm not even hungry

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you'll get kidney stones.

Extrapolate

rip kidneys

You're body can only absorb so much protein at a given time - anything in excess of that amount would be a waste.

This is simply not true.

I'm eating 1g of protein per 1lbs of body weight. Why would that damage my kidneys? It's pretty much the consensus on protein intake for lifters

>500g

Nigger I eat 150g MAX of chicken on a cut

Per 1lb of LEAN bodyweight. You fell for a meme. Unless you're an advanced lifter on roids, you don't need that much

It wouldn't. The amount of protein you'd have to consume in order for it to damage your kidneys is absurd.

Enhance

Why though? It's an excellent source of protein with very low calories. Fits my macros. What's wrong with that?

And I seriously hope you at least eat fish or something

Na lad, I can eat more in general if I eat more veges and still be at a significant deficit

I'm eating at most 1.3g per lean lbs. some studies show that even more is effective. Why would it damage anything? I probably never get over 200g a day, 180g on average

What about protein intake? I lift heavy 5-6 times a week, need my protons. And my deficit is around 800

I didn't say it'd damage anything, I said you're eating more than you need to. Studies show that there's little to no change in gains past .8g/lb of bodyweight.

I don't really worry about the amount of protein I get, which is still the largest macro I get, while I cut

i don't really see the point in eating so much meat every day when you can get cheap protein powder so easily nowadays.

Because eating real food is better for you then chugging whey.

Prove it.

protein powder (doesn't have to be whey) is as much "real food" as cheese.
and eating that much meat isn't better than replacing it with protein powder.
if you can get your protein requirements in with "real foods" without eating an abnormal amount of meat, sure, go for it.
but for most people, that's just impractical.

Niggas I eat like 300g of protein a day. BUC is a little high but I'm jacked so it's all good

>300g protein

100% unnecessary and a waste of money.

Enjoy the kidney stones, retard. They say they're more painful than child birth

BUC?

Prove me wrong then, faggots.

Unless youre on copious amounts of gear that is useless.

Thats only 130-150g of protein you amateur

examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Enhance_Support

why not space it out?