Why doesn't Veeky Forums season their food?

Why doesn't Veeky Forums season their food?

>Why don't white people season their food?

Fixed.

>why don't black people stop committing crime

Truly fixed

So we'll live past 55.

> population density

>nigger density

I was thinking the tastier food area but sure.

then maybe you can explain why rates are low in coastal, urban california

>the "fat people know good food" meme

Majority of fat people are fat from fast food.

>it's per 100,000, i.e. population density is irrelevant and people in the deep south are still fatasses

>implying seasoning not oil is what does it

If you don't season or Veeky Forums your food better you are either midwestern/northern or fell for the fitness broccoli and chicken meme that gets shilled by every fitness IG fuck.

Who here brines and butters their chicken breasts?

>Midwest don't season food

Are you intentionally retarded or just unfortunate enough to have extra chromosomes?

Places I associate with fast food seem to be better off than Creole cooking states

>places I associate with fast food

What the fuck kind of argument is this? Everywhere has fast food. And it's a facts that fat people aren't gorging on the food from 5 star restaurants or gourmet. They get fat from cheap, oil and fat rich foods

Nigga I lived in the midwest for 5 years. You dumb shit salt and pepper is not seasoning.

It's entirely oil. I am from Louisiana the amount oil and or butter they use for each dish is insane. It's delicious I still cook like that but its insane.

Ok, then the fly over states aren't associated with fast food.

Is it more oil or more butter? Oil is supposed to be good no?

>salt and pepper is not seasoning

You're are either dumb as hell or fat as shit.

>waaah why isn't my food soaked in oil and butter

Vegetable oil is super processed and calorie dense. Stuff like Coconut oil and Olive oil used in moderation or to supplement a diet isn't bad but when you use large quantities in every meal its bad. Heart disease is super common because of it. Butter is secondary to the issue it too being full of oil these days but Veggie oil is the real problem.

>pic is this fuck eating black pepper

Kek. It amazes me that people think tasting the spices equals better food. Salt and pepper is patrician because it brings out flavors normally not in food while not covering the ones that are there.

Can't imagine eating food soaked in vegetable oil.

You're from the UK aren't you?

I thought season was a noun... what is this?

Nope. Midwest America

Because we can afford good cuts of meat that don't need to be sauced to hell and back to make them palatable. I sometimes wonder if the ability to taste subtle flavors is literally burned off the tongues of poor people during childhood, resulting in sauce obsessed adults.