junk food is so fucking good bros

how do you mange? seriously

yeah yeah willpower is nice & all, but c'mon man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-n-9DgqyWY
allrecipes.com/recipe/78741/chicken-breasts-in-caper-cream-sauce/
allrecipes.com/recipe/254354/brazilian-rice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mix all the toppings of a pizza in with a bowl of diced cabbage then heat it up. The flavor is the same, but way less calories. I never cared for the bread anyway.

the fuck is wrong with you

eating clean foods that are filling/satiating helps.

having a routine of clean foods helps.
e.g. eat pieces of fruit every day, eat oatmeal every day, eat x amount of protein shakes every day, blabla.

Just eat junk and lift heavy, its as simple as that

I eat it, I just don't eat it every day.

unless you're roiding, you are setting yourself up for so much failure

learn to cook, eat fucking healthy faggots...

Not healthy

what's the difference

I eat a lot of junk, but I also end up running anywhere from 30-40 miles per week, swim a few miles, do team PT 5 days a week, and then work out on my own after that. Sometimes I just want to sit down on my shitty barracks carpet with a pizza, rockstar, and foam roll.

Bowel cancer

>Implying meat is healthy at all

I lift to get big, not run a marathon, and eating junk and lifting heavy has made that happen.

for starters, you can eat way more if you cock your home food because it's far less calorie dense than junk food

far cleaner, the farms junkfood uses for their supplies are antibiotic riddened miserable creatures, you can avoid that jazz and buy quality ingredients

I could go on and on, but this should be enough for the average person

you have to spend a little more $ and time for prep/cook, but it DOES fucking pay off... even if you mange to get a juicy body eating junk food regularly, you are going to be internally miserable and a ticking time bomb

why did i type all this shit? what a fucking stupid question

cooking and cleaning every day can get fucking annoying and tedious.

yo i fucking HEAR ya bro, 100% I was you a year ago

but it's such an important discipline to practice and incorporate into your life's path... it IS the health ideal to strive for...

it's so easy to put off our diet when there options out there for conveniences are endless, but in reality you're doing yourself a great disservice... you would be in better shape, mentally and health-wise, if you stopped working out, lifting, and just focused on a fulfilling, healthy diet

just eat junk, but not every day, not every three days, not even every week. just don't eat too mch of it

That is what many people think about working out too.

junkfood is good until it's not, and you end up keep coming back over and over until you realize after a certain reasonable amount it starts tasting lame AF, it's just the way it's made...

that being said once you are over it and realize it's just like candy when you where a kid, you loved candy and candy was the best but then your realized there are much better things, well that much better thing is learning how to cook, once you know how to cook good fast food is dog shit compared to a good homecooked meal.

You can't say "how do you resist temptations WITHOUT using willpower?" It's all willpower.

Though to be fair, most cravings pass pretty quickly if you don't indulge them. I only give into cravings if they last more than a week. Which works out to about one cheat meal & one sugary drink a week.

moderation. have your favorite junk shit after you've hit a goal.

Learn to enjoy it. Cooking is fucking fun. Put on some music or something.

> if you cock your home food
> cock

No one can resist Cadbury creme eggs.

stop eating shit and you will crave it less. this isn't fucking rocket science dude. part of the reason why shit food is so shit is that it conditions your body to crave it. once you wean yourself off it, then there isn't really a whole lot of "will power" needed to stay off it permanently.

Cheat days just turn into binge days for me. It's like I just try to eat all the junk food I like even though I'm not even hungry because it's a cheat day. One cheat meal a week works better. Also you limit damage if you know you're going to have one later so you fast all day beforehand.

There are more than two options (junk food vs meals hand-cooked daily).

>bulk food prep

make a shitload of roasted chicken and veggies 1 day a week

>meal replacements

I make a dry mix that has a bunch of shit like corn flour, protein powders, etc and mix it with water, oil, and frozen fruit to make a smoothie. I make about a month's worth of dry mix at a time and store it in 2000kcal mason jars, and when it's time to add the wet ingredients I dump it in a big glass container and blend it all with an immersion blender. That last step takes about 4-5 minutes and you get 2000kcal of perfectly balanced macro- and micro-nutrients.

It's still a matter of convenience/price/quality, pick 2, but there's ways to amortize your prep time and do things more efficiently.

>paying premium price for food that is over 50% bread and coated in grease

this is smart idea, when I make burgers on wheat I use onions and peppers and make then half philly cheese steak style w/ cheese then add thousand island that is fat free for a mix with frisco melt and add mushrooms because I fucking love mushrooms....

tastes better than ANY steak and shake melt or bought philly I have ever eaten.

those things taste like pure sugar. it's gross.

1st place can

>One cheat meal a week
whatever works for you, but that just sounds like progress sabotage to me.

Some people can eat it in moderation, but if you're not that kind of person don't indulge in it. After switching to eating 'clean', it's really hard to overeat unless you're shoveling PB. Like how alcoholics need to avoid all drinks, we need to avoid all junk or it sets off a binging spree.

> not meal prepping once a week
> not getting good at cooking so you can eat delicious, gains-friendly food whenever you want
> not having girls swoon over the food you cook them before you fuck their brains out

shiggy diggy. learn to cook

>those things taste like pure sugar
don't talk shit about my creme eggs
frigg off

people who love junk food are the same as toddlers who love candy and think "adult food" is disgusting. theyre so used to eating that shit they dont understand how awful it actually is. their taste is so hyper saturated with sugar/salt and whatever else they think real food is bland

lmao no

fast food is literally perfect in taste, you cannot refute this... you can LIE to yourself and others to try to seem like you are superior in some sense, but no

no no no

fast food is fucking delicious, and if I could I would eat it for every meal, every day, every hour

I will fluctuate between eating 100% clean meals for months at a time to a very flexible, "If it fits your macros" based meals.

That means on a clean diet I will eat nothing but Quinoa, Chicken, Veggies, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Blueberries, Spinach, etc.

Then, like I am at the moment I switch to almost entirely fast-food based diet. For example, the last three weeks I have eaten mostly the same meal every day:

5 McDonald's Double Hamburgers (No Pickles)
2 Large Fries
3 Scoops Whey Protein (Unflavored)

~2700 Cals, 190g Protein, 250g Carbs and 110g fat.

This is my only meal of the day as I intermittently fast and consume this immediately after an intense weightlifting session.

When at home I will consume 2g Fish Oil, Multivitamin, 4000ui Vitamin D, 10mg Zinc, and a Vitamin B Complex.

I am right now 6'4", 200lbs at around 15% BF. I find that in short bursts (4-12 weeks although I have eaten dirty for up to 6 months while still losing fat) as long as you track your caloric intake, fast food is managable.

I combine the above with a 16-20 hour intermittent fast. By the time I come out of the gym, glycogen depleted I can use most of the simple carbs in the fast food to replenish my carbohydrate stores. Through Carb Backloading and Intermittent fasting, it helps to reduce the negative effects on my body.

That being said, eating dirty isn't superior. It's a lot easier to eat 2700 calories in one sitting though, and I suppose that in its own way it "tastes" better than eating clean. However, I wouldn't eat like this year round. Mineral loss from low-quality foods and lack of fiber and other micronutrients mean that on a long-term basis, you're running the risk of developing a deficiency that isn't covered by pill supplements.

kinobody, dat u?

youtube.com/watch?v=i-n-9DgqyWY

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious.get areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot

its not. eat clean for a few months and when you go back youll see how wrong you were. I have to eat fast food sometimes to meet calorie goals and every time it just tastes like msg salty sugary bullshit

top 5 pasta, never fails to make me kek

> no pickles

I do eat junk food. Just not every fucking day like the fat ass I used to be. Used to eat 2 of those shits in your op pic, breadsticks, and sugary Fanta 2 liter and still had room for some spicy chicken sandwiches from chic fil a for dinner that night.

Fuck that picture reminded me of how much of a fat fuck I was/still half am.

It's just food dude you need to calm damn and keep your autism in check

I get your point but I think you're taking it too extreme. I went without sodas and fried food for a while, and when I first drank a soda again I could only drink about 6-8oz. Same with pizza, I could only eat like 2 slices. But it still tasted amazing. I just couldn't eat as much as before without feeling sick.

lol big talk for a fucking anonymous poster who doesn't post pics, your so fucking pathetic your even less than a unrecognizable voice that pesters without risking taking criticism, because you can't annoy me, i can ignore you, bye user, go back to your pathetic life, and pathetic lifts, and pathetic body.

I basically made it a rule that if I eat something excessively unhealthy, I'm going to crank out some exercise to go with it. I'm trying to bulk anyway so it doesn't even matter.

I kind of do the same, I order a pizza then dump a bunch of cabbage on it. Tastes like shit and I can only get 1-2 slices.

what annoys me the most is normies arguing over which brand pizza is better. like
>nah papa johns is shit, dominos is way better
theyre literally identical. your arguing over which turd is better. soft green or firm brown. just stop eating turds ffs

Being super poor helps, I barely have enough for the essentials

You don't have to worry bout eatting it, if you can't fucking afford it

I don't buy a pizza.

I buy the separate ingredients
>sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella, etc.
And mix it with diced cabbage.

You didn't even post the original pasta you frauding faggot

The mini eggs with the hard shell are superior in every way

How does one get into cooking some delicious meals?
Where do you start, what recipes do you use?

>buy grill with side burner
>learn to make chicken, fish, beef
>learn to make vegi packets
>use side burner to make rice

dunno whats wrong with me, i eat junk food and shitty meals alot.
BUT THAT MEAL i would defo take over a pizza or hamburger.
Guess i just cant cook at all...

No, I actually mean some real cooking, something that goes beyond the very basic shit.

Don't tell me you make actual delicious meal by slamming some meat, veggies and rice together.
There are such amazing shit one can cook, I want to learn that.

Old Bay, get some

anything to do with chocolate eggs are good.

recipe sites my man, follow the instructions... I personally pick 1 meal for the week, buy enough ingredients and cook it every other day, make 2 servings and save 1 for the next day

for example this week it is:
allrecipes.com/recipe/78741/chicken-breasts-in-caper-cream-sauce/
allrecipes.com/recipe/254354/brazilian-rice

with a large caesar salad on the site

just don't half-ass it and it will come out amazing

sweet chili coconut chicken is pretty damn amazing if you ask me

The only time I count calories/macros and don't eat junk food is when I'm on a serious cut (like right now, 8 weeks left to go just kill me)

Other than those couple months out of the year I vary between pretty much eating whatever I want and eating slightly less than whatever I want. Cardio is the key to enjoying food. Run/swim for an hour and you can eat an entire pizza guilt free.

I calculate how much calories are in the food I want to consume, then I make sure to subtract that to the total I'd normally consume during the week.

Currently I'm only eating 9000 calories a week, so if I ordered a large pizza I'd be down to about 1000 calories a day. Losing weight is hell.

Yeah that's what I said asshole

> working on cooking gains every second day with a rest in between

I like your autistic Veeky Forums approach to this

Its not "Good" it's fast and addictive...

I made the original pasta

>tfw you won't understand what I'm talking about

This is 100% accurate

fuck i wish i was 17 again. id eat a whole pizza 3 times a week and still have a 6 pack

now if i eat one slice i feel fat as fuck

Did somebody say C'MON?

>want to learn how to cook more
>autism and self-conscience hold me back because I know I'll fuck it up

How do I shake off this mindset?

How does it taste?

OMG this looks amazing.

Nigger that burned at least 100-200 calories. Do you know how much a pizza has?

junk food isn't that good though

feels like I'm consuming low quality meats dipped in fat. which is what it is.

>not cooking every day
you are LITERALLY a degenerate. not in some overused meme way but in the actual meaning of the word. what kind of a person doesn't cook food? just looking at your post I already know you're an American you lazy fat fuck

worse than cooking chicken and veggies daily but not too bad
I've done it, but I switched to just making big dishes I can reheat and last me 2-3 days. Because it tastes better.

>1 hour of cardio
>100-200 calories

Fampai even if you jog for an hour slow as fuck you can still burn at least 500 calories. I'm 200 lbs and run an 8 min/mile pace for an hour and easily burn 1000 calories, swimming/rowing I'll burn about the same amount. Sure a whole pizza might have more depending on the size but you can easily fit it into your TDEE. I'm cutting and still eating 3000 calories a day at least.

>I'm 200 lbs and run an 8 min/mile pace for an hour and easily burn 1000 calories
not true
people (like yourself) heavily overestimate the effect of cardio on energy usage.

I can't believe you fags are drooling over pasta, tomatoes and peas with some fucking olive oil drizzled over it, not to mention that pale chicken, looks dry as fuck.

good god man, sometimes I have three doubles and I wake up in the middle of the night with my mouth tasting like piss and my eyeballs desiccating

oh well AN INTERNET CALCULATOR says so then it must be true. really made me think

Also this

If I want pizza I just have some.

Sorry, I don't suffer from orthorexia.

if I go to McD (which I don't) I always get 3 doubles and I feel hungry again in a few hours

Do you have any proof to the contrary?

I know sticky and all that, but I signed up for avatar nutrition.... but these are the reasons it makes me successful

1. I'm paying for it, (although it is fairly cheap)
2. It gives me a number to hit so I watch everything
3. I don't want to hit non compliant at the end of the week.

also on my higher macro days, I can fit in some junk, but you have to make it fit still so you don't go overboard.

Lurk on Veeky Forums and find the cooking stories threads and read about how normal people fuck up things in crazy ways and you will feel better. Im not even autistic and it helped me get over it. As long as you plan meals and ask for assistance with shit you dont know about your gonna be fine. The one story that stuck with me that i hope isnt true is that one where the user tries to cook eggs late at night in dorm and ends up headbutting his roomie setting a fire and waking up from knocking himself out on his roommate on the lawn outside because the fire department was called and they dragged his dumb ass outside to save his life.

cook food
eat it
it's good
you now feel good about cooking

it's pretty hard to fuck up cooking tbqh

These calculators are pretty accurate my dude. Stay mad

poor student here, p much half my meals i cook for myself are literally "things in a saucepan"
like i'll put half a pot of pea/carrot and coriander/mushroom/chicken soup/curry sauce/pesto and greek yogurt or literally whatever savoury liquidy thing you'd be happy to eat by itself, and then just put shit like chicken/prawns/bacon/chopped up sausage/fish and then just add a fuck ton of mixed frozen veggies, beans, mushrooms etc and whatever spices will work with it. it's literally the same cooking procedure every time, takes like 15-20 minutes and there's a massive array of different possible flavours from whatever you decide to cook it in. bulking? add cheese, greek yogurt and extra bacon, and eat it with filled pasta or gnocci. cutting? stick to one low kcal protein source, like prawns or chicken, and eat it with brown rice or just by itself. stays good in the fridge for like 5 days too and can just microwave it back to life and its just as good as the first time, and best of all there's only one pan to wash up at the end. this method has literally gotten me through the whole of uni

>these calculators are pretty accurate
ok so you were baiting the whole time

U mad because I btfoed you with multiple sources bitch? Fite me irl

i think during refers to the total from the exercise plus your BMR during that period of time too

So you're saying cravings pass quickly, except for junk food and sugary drinks, which you wind up craving at all times of the week except the day you have them? That's sure to make OP feel better

>No pickles

DELETE
THIS

Count calories.
5'11/160lbs here I eat junk half of the time and I still lose/maintain weight because I don't overeat.