Zinc and vit d.

ZMA
Test-Booster

nofap

Take 10g of Boron a day
lift weights
Don't consume diary
Don't eat Sugary foods
Listen to testosterone boosting subliminal affirmations on YouTube (for placebo and mindset improvement)

Go to a testosterone clinic and don't sleep before the test. Get free testosterone, save it up for blasts and then cruise until next time.

test boosters are a meme

if youre vitamin deficient. getting back to normal levels will increase test
heavy weights increase test
getting on gear increases test

Getting Veeky Forums and lifting.
ZMA and vitamin D.
Getting sleep.
No sugar or soy.
Broccoli.

Ginger. I kid you not. It increases your test by a substantial amount. Search for the study on pubmed.
Olive oil, or generally any unsaturated fats. Olive oil is one of the best sources, though. Be sure to get the extra virgin ones (Won't be a problem for you, eh eh)

>Vitamin d and zinc increases text

who started this meme? and is it a meme?

It's probably true if you're deficient in them

Not a meme nigger.

>Not taking at least 5000iu of Vitamin D a day

Enjoy feeling like half the person you should

I heard vitamin B3 kills xenoestrogens, so take a crap ton of that.

Sugar pills have been shown to raise testosterone above baseline.

There are a number of systems involved, the largest crossover is with bone health tho. If you get enough good stuff for healthy bones then your testicles are happy to synthesize test more. That's part of why vitamin D, zinc, boron and other trace minerals are important, because bone health.

For your body to utilize vitamin D most effectively a whole bunch of other systems are also involved. Your body uses D better when you have some sun exposure, sun exposure itself is very important for test production. This is in part because processes like melanocyte proliferation relate to processes that case higher test receptor density and vitamin D usage.

For estrogen balance there's also cruciferous vegetables like broccoli.

Ok, here's the straight dope on testosterone.

Mostly, you can't "Increase" your levels of test in your body.

You can influence a small change in serum testosterone for a very brief time by engaging in certain activities and consuming certain foods. For example, if you masturbate, your serum testosterone drops slightly. Likewise, after you lift heavy weights, your serum testosterone will increase slightly.

These slight variations are not enough to cause musculoskeletal improvements, nor are they enough to cause detrimental effects of having chronic low testosterone.

That being said, if you are deficient in some nutrients, it may have a negative effect on your overall testosterone levels.

Things that might inhibit your body's maximum or optimal testosterone production include:

Zinc Deficiency
Insufficient Sleep
Lack of Intense Exercise (Especially heavy weight training)
Lack of Saturated Fats
Lack of Cholesterol
Lack of dark green vegetables and cruciferous veggies (mostly contribute to zinc, vitamin d and b vitamins)
Vitamin D deficiency
Chronic use of Cannabis
Chronic use of Alcohol

These are all linked to optimal testosterone production by your body.

Surprisingly, eating Soy and soy-based products and other 'xenoestrogens' do not play a significant role, although I avoid them myself.

Anything else will not affect your body's ability to produce testosterone in a noticeable amount.

So save your money on "test booster" supplements and just concentrate on the above factors.

Unnatural testosterone injections will make you superhuman, although the side effects, in my opinion, are not worth it at all. As long as you are taking care of the above factors, unless you have an extremely rare medical condition, you should be good to go.

>10g

You mean 10mg, right? Because 10g is like 20 times the toxic limit.

pin 250mg enth E3D

or this. but u will end up fat as well.

This

Test boosters in general really only work if you have a deficiency to begin with, otherwise just jump on roids

You realise you're on Veeky Forums yeah?

>sharper mind
False. Look at /fraud/. Bunch of brainlet manlets with severe insecurity

>using Veeky Forums posters as measure of anything

why would i eat a diary?

>Surprisingly, eating Soy and soy-based products and other 'xenoestrogens' do not play a significant role, although I avoid them myself.
this is because soy is processed far too quickly for the xenoestrogens to bind to the appropriate receptors to cause any changes to test levels. you could get a lowered test level from soy but you would have to be eating and drinking vast amounts of soy/soybased products every day and even then its only really been shown to be harmful in women

Well they roid and theyre about 50+ posters which have single digit IQs.

jerk off to traps

roids do a fuckton of things besides raise your test levels

also, higher test doesnt increase your IQ. it increases your motivation, your drive, your curiosity. these all contribute to your mental ability and result in you being perceived as smarter.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2796409

res100 works

to gain it's knowledge.

The ONLY way to "raise testostone" is to INJECT IT INTO YOUR ASS.

Do you SERIOUSLY think Chad does ANY of this shit? Lmfao. Veeky Forumsizens are fucking DEULSIONAL. I swear, I've been here for many years, seen THOUSANDS of guys talking about how they're "starting NoFap" (FUCKING LMAO) or "raising test naturally", and NOT A SINGLE ONE WHO'S ACTUALLY GOTTEN ANYTHING OUT OF IT.

Delusional, snake oil buying retards.

So basically eat meat, veggies, eggs, sweet potatoes, lift weights and get sleep. Ok looks like I'm good.

Exactly thats why its bunk becuase 100% of fraud is retarded

What are your current levels?

Exactly