Want a cheap Veeky Forums starter kit? Go to Costco!

Want a cheap Veeky Forums starter kit? Go to Costco!

- 24 case of sips for $30
- 5 lb CP whey for $24
- (2) Cellucor C4 pack for $40

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/review/musclepharm-combat-powder
caffeineinformer.com/the-complete-guide-to-starbucks-caffeine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I get my protein from turk yogourt 6 cent/1 protein

how much for this?

> thinking that's actual whey
> drinking icing sugar trying to get swole

2g of sugar in a 25g protein serving, foh with your down syndrome bullshit.

>turk yogourt

I have no clue what Turkish yogurt is but plain yogurt in (2) 32 oz tubs at...21-24g? a serving (4) is $4.95. Too lazy to go to the fridge. Works great with making yougurt smoothies with kale/spinach and a little bit of strawberries.

Lol that's not as bad as when I bought a kilo of what I thought was whey at a store called home bargains (UK anons will know). When I got home I realised it was actually soya protein isolate (muh estro) but I'm a jew so I decided to drink it anyway. All it gave me was upset stomach and heart palpitations.
2kg of protons for £10. Shame on me for being a Dumbass and not reading the label properly.

> he thinks its actual whey in that container
> he didn't see that big reddit thread where it was found out that powder only had like 10% labeled protein

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

labdoor.com/review/musclepharm-combat-powder

Uh, no.

And I hope you guys do realize the only reason whey is good is for shuttling protein quickly into your muscles vs sustaining levels to stay out of catabolic mode.

You spent $94 on supplements, how much did you spend on food?

$585 total

Fuck if I'm paying atm, moved back in with my stepdad/mom after school.

> they got caught underdosing
> they re-dosed back up to normal and got tested
> thinking they won't start underdosing now that most people have forgotten

Did you even look at that link? Powder is bottom-teir

im still baffled at how sips became an actual reoccuring meme
like there have been fags that have been trying to force their shit memes in Veeky Forums such as that nigger pudding crap, and to a certain extent "that guy who wears basketball shorts"
but the sips meme somehow has caught on, and i still cant wrap my head around that
i guess there are shitheads on every board

and don't forget the part when you stay at home on the next friday night posting in a dicklet thread

no, I don't think they want to end up in jail or bankrupt. anyway it's not like this is my go to protein powder so calm the fuck down.

and I realize it's bottom tier! no one said it's a gods powder, I even said STARTER kit. but for $24/5lb it'll do for a couple weeks.

forced memes work like this

>is it slightly funny, enough for you to crack a smile when you see it

>does it also make people mad

If yes to both its a fantastic forced meme

If you aren't being a whiny bitch and are truly baffled I'll enlighten you:

they think they taste good and get an energy rush from the obscene amount of caffeine, then people go online and talk about lifting related things they do irl on a fitness discussion board.

not everyone is sitting aroudn going hurr durr meme meme meme! MEMEME MEMEME ! MEMEMEMEM!! MOMMMY i'M MEMEing again

agreed, but I was drinking them before I started coming here since i'm a caffeine addict and didn't want the calories. I think it's hilarious people buy into it as if it has anything to do with being Veeky Forums

>obscene amount of caffeine
A 16-ounce can of white sips has 140 mg of caffeine. 16 ounces of your average Starbucks coffee has 330+ mg.

caffeineinformer.com/the-complete-guide-to-starbucks-caffeine

They only have disgusting cookies and cream mp at my Costco, I hate those fake cookie chunks. Wish they had orange creamsicle or chocolate mint

I loved them at first but it got old.

>not everyone is sitting aroudn going hurr durr meme meme meme! MEMEME MEMEME ! MEMEMEMEM!! MOMMMY i'M MEMEing again

...oh they don't? :(

1. shitposter shitposted
2. people accused shitposter of shilling
3. people joined in the shitposting
4. image macros got really good
5. ????
6. S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

that whey is listed at 38 dollars on their website.