You dumb as hell

> not rinsing your beans

>canned beans
dried beans are mucho cheeper

the fuck do i care, ebt covers both

>losing water soluble nutrients

>dried beans
>waiting 6 hours to eat beans

Poor people are fat bc they are stupid, lazy, and eat garbage.

>not having a pressure cooker

Unless your drinking broth of everything you cook.
You're going lose nutrients

They are but they're a bitch to cook if you're lazy and don't plan ahead

If you have a slow cooker you could cook a weeks worth overnight and freeze some

I'm poor as dirt and in not fat. My net income is 0.

I literally just eat rice/pasta and chicken/mince/sausages with mayo.

Poor people are fat because they're too lazy to cook

>not drinking the broth

>posts from mom's basement

i eat a can of black beans everyday with breakfast. Im not fat at all

I'm assuming that you neither wash or cook or pasteurize anything that you put into your mouth.
Right?

Clearly they're not poor enough.
I've been starving (maybe one meal a day around 600Kcal) due to a lack of funds to be able to eat for a little over two months and I've lost 20 or so pounds.

The only healthy thing you eat is chicken. So you further the stereotype.

I eat nothing but oats, olive oil, and whey powder.

I get the whey powder at 40$ for 5lbs, unflavoured, I get my oats for $1.20 a pound at Whole Foods, and I get cheap olive oil, a huge bottle for something like 15 dollars. T

A month's worth of this stuff is something like 65 dollars. You can spend a bit more on veggies, and you'd still be spending something like 80$ a month on groceries, for what amounts to an incredibly healthy meal.

Fugg I'm starving on 40 dollars a month. Well done thriving on 60, legit impressed.

The flavour takes some getting used to, you need to see eating as equivalent to refueling your car instead of some luxury done for pleasure, but the money you save is fucking nice.

>I eat nothing but oats, olive oil, and whey powder.
pretty sure you would die of malnutrition if that was ALL you ate

I'll need to give it a go.
Better than starving to death, I mean fugg I can barely keep food down now 'cause I eat so little.

Nah, you eat veggies and take multivitamins, and you're fine. I've been living like this for 3 years now.

And how do you afford chicken.

Your poor mum buys it for you.

>t. fatass

>he doesn't cook his black beans until the starch releases into the water creating a thick gravy

seriouseats.com/2014/09/lazy-cook-black-beans.html

All you need is a big pot and a couple of hours

There's a lot of healthy, cheap foods (like beans). The problem is the healthy, cheap foods compete in taste with the unhealthy, cheap foods. A can of beans tastes alright but a bag of chips or a frozen cheese pizza tastes better.

>chicken is healthy

>instant lentils

Oats + Olive Oil + Whey. Sounds like the worst shake ever

That's not how it works user

Yeah, right. I make a mean bean salad with kidney beans, chick peas, green pepper and corn w/ salt and pepper for less than 3 dollars. It lasts me 4-5 meals and is incredibly healthy. Along with this I can find some meat on sale (last night I bought 8 chicken thighs for $3.50) for a main course. Rice is also an insanely cheap alternative. Fat people are cunts who don't care to even try.

> in class
BRAAAAAAAAAP
> on date
BRAAAAAAAAAP, brap