What does Veeky Forums think of girls?

What does Veeky Forums think of girls?

Like a salty pillow with chocolate coins

Good for her for losing weight, I guess

Some are cool, some are slutty, some are just really fucking annoying, some are a waste of semen.

So, she learned.

most of them are subhuman shits with no real interests of their own, no drive in life, vapid as all hell and unintelligent

to be fair most men are like this, but the point remains

Filtered

vindictive, petty, and obtuse

That can't be done in one month right? Unless she literally just drank water all day which I wouldn't be surprised as she did it to get back at her Ex in some sort of way obviously.

also filtered

They're pretty retarded and insecure

they will literally date people less attractive then them just to feel more secure and to be the pretty one in the relationship

>why would someone do that
>just go on the internet and lie

The biggest meme on Earth, completely useless and amoral, the saddest thing is being born with the brain wiring and impulse to introduce my penis in their vaginas so I can't just forget about them.

I don't get it. Why did she leave him then proceed to do the exact thing he wanted her to do?

Sometimes being an permavirgin doesn't look so bad when you compare it to dealing with people like this

idk

>IF U CANT HANDLE ME AT MUH BET U DONT DESERVE ME AT MAH WURST

>BTW I LOVE PIZZA DOGS AND TATOOS

You are 100 percent correct. Also, wouldn't even bang in the fucking after pic.

So, she basically did it backwards. You're supposed to get dumped then get fit.

how did you get enlightened?

The only purpose they serve is to give birth to men

I'll give you a guess

This is stupid. How do we even know its the same girl? Her face is covered in the first pic and she's got a new phone in the second pic. This is just gay facebook shit with a fake caption.

>after leaving the guy that said I was too fat for him
How did she leave him if he said she was too fat for him? Didn't he leave her if that was the case? She definitely made this story up or is lying about who left who.

yep

W-well don't lift for them if that's what you're asking

So she agreed with him but left him?

>Can't live with 'em

>Can't live without 'em

Half truths possibly. Its a woman after all.
>heyyyy bby do i look good in these jeans
>well yeah
>really? XD yay lol cause ive been afraid ive gotten a little chubby. Love ya babe ;)
>w-well i mean kinda but i love you the way you are anyway. It doesnt matter if your a little thicker than when we first got together
Then she calls her friends and says he called her fat and she gets her girlfriends to talk shit to make her think she can do better and then dumps him. In all reality it possibly took months (working out and tanning to fit beauty standards and dress like a slut) and it is the same girl and she lied about the time too.

Why are there so many tripfags on this board these days, also filtered

as isaiah rashad said, bitches gon be bitches but i love them hoes

They're a forced meme.

/thread

Someone's a little salty 'bout life

So he dumped her for being fat and lazy and it was the wake up call she needed to stop being fat and lazy. Sounds like the dude did them both a favor, assuming anything about that image is real.

I've heard nice things

Girl logic - Let me try to make my ex, who was the one who broke up with me, jealous by starving myself for 6 months to make me feel like I got the upper hand. Then I'll post it on facebook so he can see it and to get self validation from all my phony friends who follow my fake life I portray on facebook.

That'll show him.

increasing bench 5kg a week is going to run out fast.
i like women by the way. in the same way i like retarded dogs.

>i left a guy and became what he wanted
>i dont know where all these cats came from

How do i do dis?

Here you go

That's not even the same girl. Look at the skin and skin color. Then look at the hair. Not even close. Fucking white girl vs milk chocolate how could anyone think they are the same.

I hate them so fucking much.
Women's sufferage has ruined western civilization. Thousands of years washed down the drain.

They're too emotional to make intelligent decisions. They value happy thoughts and socializing over anything unpleasant.

it's very easy to live without them. unless you count something like using a female cashier "living with women".

>having to wait for someone to leave you in order to lose weight

KEK! Not having the initiative to lose weight on your own accord.

Sorry to tell you, but most men are just like that, it's just that in men there is a higher chance to have a man who's not like that (maybe a 14% chance or whatever) .

Western civilization is fucked same reason any great civilization was ever fucked, once you get big enough you stagnate, become rotten, and collapse or get taken over.

That program looks fucking retarded
>4x4 deadlifts

If she's lying in doggy and you spread her vagina, then when you finger her she will queef like crazy.

It's like fart putty down there.

It's true that women's sufferage happened around the same time everyone else was given a right to vote instead of the privileged few.

sometimes you need a wake up call.

oh wait I thought the guy dumped HER

this is fucking retarded

lololol wtf is this???

Week A: bench-squat-ohp-row 3x week
Week B: bench-squat-ohp-row 3x week

fucking lmao. Just go to the gym 3 days a week and do all the common compound oly lifts every time...who the fuck would ever do this?

why do people with little understanding think they can just throw some random shit together and it will be better than a program that has produced good results for years

if you're lonely as fuck and just want to hug a qt then yes that can be difficult

Congratulations, you're retarded.

Well, now I know what I want inscribed on my tombstone

Becuase on the Internet everybody can be an acomplished strength coach

>AND she got a new phone
>AND her hair became thicker
>AND she got way more tan
>AND the girl on the right isnt the same person.

You like to fuck them. We get it.

This. It's so fucking irritating.

im not matching with them on tinder so I hate them

well you were just a month late, babe

Couldn't she have lost the weight and kept her relationship? This is what making life changing decisions based on emotions gets you

it's not like she would have lost the weight if he hadn't dumped her, gonna bet she will inflate the minute she hooks some other poor sucker.

>SS isn't a good beginner program
>Instead do this program made by me which essentially is SS with some retarded set and rep range combinations and the accessories mentioned in the book added

So the guy wins.

Did she send him a thank you card?

I guess its nice to have one around, also feels good when you stick your dick in a wet pussy

What was the point of this? Revenge for being called fat?

retarded

my bro's ex tried this shit with him, he cheated on her because she was a fat slob and all she did was play vidya & eat

been broken up for about 3 months and she put on FB that she's lost over 10lbs because her "abusive ex called her fat"
10 fucking pounds lmaooo

What song?

10 pounds is better than zero (even though it's been 3 months...) and couldn't the guy just have broken up with her before fooling around with another girl?

fucked laughed like crazy at that pic and those two comments. i guess i'm racist

Filtered

No him but have a story similar
> exGF bitches about mum and her constant attempts at weight lose
>Constantly goes on about her attempts at weight lose
>mention this to her
>has argument with me and tells everyone I called her and her mum fat
>profit???

Sister does similar shit too.
>Brother's smashing up house
>abusing dog
>Alcoholic
>speak to other brother
>less than half is true and the stuff that's true is heavily exaggerated
>profit??

Bitches be cray son. Just take what they say with a pinch of salt, or don't. You probably shouldn't take advice from someone on a Chinese erotic carpentry forum.

Anime is ruin you, fag.

Heartless creatures

she coverin her gut

it's by being a tripfag on Veeky Forums isn't it

Yeah. My bitch whore of an ex spread all kinds of slanderous shit about me to people who were ways away(hometown family and friends), but the people who were literally living with us at the time saw the reality of shit. Eh. Whatevs.
Still believe in love and like women, but please try and notice the red flags without rose tinted glasses.

Fucking exact same thought

What's the problem with this? She was dumped because she was too fat, then she lost weight and she's not fat anymore. She made progress. Isn't this what you would want everyone to do?

I feel you, my current gf was raised without any discipline at all and her parents never get upset or anything with her even when she does stupid shit. We used to get into a lot of arguments because she puts less than minimal effort into the relationship and is basically a Neet because her parents are rich, and she told me and all her friends that I was verbally abusing her even though I never once yelled or even swore at her while she was casually referring to me as fuckface to her friends.

I always wondered why men used to always tell me as a kid that it's better to just say yes honey because holy shit saying anything else will only make you more retarded listening to them

I don't get this
1. Guy says you're too fat for him
2. YOU break up with him, then lose weight

So she agreed with him?

It's obvious he broke up with her. Then she made it sound like it was the opposite way around to make herself "look good" and get some sort of accomplishment out of it.

Girl logic.

>I always wondered why men used to always tell me as a kid that it's better to just say yes honey
Find a new girl.
Unless she can fuck your brains out bitch ain't worth it.
Bonus tip: record one of those arguments that she says make you so abusive towards her and post it on facebook so everyone can see what a fucking bitch she is.

1. She is still fat, but only hiding it with a shirt
2. She convinced herself she got her revenge, but she is doing exactly what he told her to do

Its guys that you that inflate girls feeling of selfvalue because you like and upwote every stupid thing without realizing the shit that it really is

HAHAH thats so fcking true like i dont understand that at all why not lose weight so both can be happy kek

Not to mention women getting the right to work doubled the workforce while creating 0 new jobs. A lot of economists say that's why the world is struggling today.

To be honest though, she did the right thing. She got fitter and healthier and she used the breakup as a catalyst. If it was a guy you'd be saying great things about him.

>one month later i bought a shirt that loosely covers my gut. And shorts that cover my fupa.