What are the tell tale signs of steriods use?

What are the tell tale signs of steriods use?

Pic related i think is a perfect example of that infamous photoshopped 3D look you can get only with gear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mz0-Gm6kGdk?t=2m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=VeakpvwTWpk
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wh2mIFrGvk&t=23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone that labels themself natural

Those are both naturally attainable, I'm not saying they aren't on gear, but they wouldn't have to be.

A telltale sign is weight in proportion to height(5'9" 250 lbs, very lean), and how fast muscle is gained(if you are able to view a persons progress over time)

I'm natural

D Y E L

It's actually pretty obvious to detect which youtubers are on gear even without seeing their body.

>"I don't fuck with steroids but I don't have anything against them"

is the most common phrase uttered by steroid users. Any natural like scott herman, athlean, scooby, fortress, when asked about steroids will preach about how how steroids will ruin your natural test levels, will ruin your hairline, will make start balding, or will make you retarded. Any steroid user will say that there is nothing wrong with them but they themselves happen to be natty.

you're not claiming the guy on the left is on gear, are you?

lmao

Simeon Panda must be natty then.

You're retarded.

actually probably true most of the time

people that don't believe in the negative health effects of steroids will inevitably do them because why not

he never said the opposite owas true

this is true

>scooby
>natural
kys

Disproportionately large traps and delts

It's a sure giveaway that some unnatural enhancement took place.

I don't think ogus is natural, but his numbers/levels of development are attainable naturally. Probably not at his bf levels, though.

>What are the tell tale signs of steriods use?

anyone who looks better than I do

A natty 5'5 gremlin would be like 140 lbs at the most below 8%

A few of the big youtubers totally hint at it. They know they cant say it or else they lose all their sponsors.

Ogus always says "Yeah ill probably do that in my next cycle. Haha you know im talking about training cycles obviously" and steve cook is constantly getting blood work because "when im dieting down i gotta make sure my hormones are fine"

>Matt ogus
>attainable natty

Lol. Strong delusion here

Sub 10% bodyfat + dar dere muscle fullness = gear.

here's something people dont usually seem to mention:

naturally, the body stores its water in fat reserves.
Steroids increase the amount of water that is retained in the muscles.

So when you see someone with a shredded physique, ie barely any water retention in adipose tissue (fat)
yet their muscles are extremely full/not depleted at all it's a telltale sign of roid usage.

Look at Natty bbers on stage, they look like SHIT because they're extremely lean and depleted. They have no water in their muscles and it shows.

Matt Ogus is a certified manlet. He's been training for years and his physique is definitely not unattainable naturally.

You are just like 90% of the rest of this peruvian autist forum and assume anyone bigger than you is on gear.

Pic related: you

Ogus is half-natty *wink wink*

Manlet Ogus has admitted to running a cycle before, so...

What about Scooby looks unnatural? He has very normal looking muacle development and not the insane striated delts like many steroid users get. He just has a big chest and looks like he lifted regularly for a long time.

Scoobs doesn't even wanna do squats because of the risk to his knees. You think he is seriously doing gear? LMAO

He's open about his TRT use? I'm sure he keeps it at the high end of natural levels, and by that I mean the levels of an nfl football player. I'd call that steroid use.

Ogus is not huge in real life, he is well defined certainly but nowhere near roid levels.

If you saw him you would understand what I mean... pictures are not a good source to judge for many reasons. However the best method I've come across for checking someone's natty limit is to view the person's lats.

If the lats are raised past a certain point it's almost always from using.

No just the contrast between a gear user and a natural. Ogus is definitely pinning something

Lmao

He has a great body

Def not attainable natty though

For a natty Ogus does very well with looking identical to the other guys we know are clearly on steroids.

Wow, what amazing genetics! Truly obtainable naturally! haha!

I meant lifting numbers.

Don't we all use testosterone?

must be activating ALL his almonds

I agree with this

In general I feel if they look off proportionately or are vascular and immensly ripped year round, they're mostly on gear.

In the gym, what they do is often a giveaway too. People on gear often do just one body part per workout and hammer the fuck out of it for an hour or so. You couldn't realistically keep this up for months without gear, except if you're some kind of genetic freak.

Speaking of gear, anyone else planning on getting dat dere test from the doctor, once you hit your 40s?

youtu.be/mz0-Gm6kGdk?t=2m20s

>literally slipped up and admitted to being on a cycle
>"uh-i mean training cycle"
>people still think he's natty

Ogus admitted to using roids

Alot of zits on the back/shoulders (not all roid users have this)

Very large delts compared to the rest of the body.

Very big increase in muscle mass over a short period of time.

And I have never really been around a person who roids but I have heard that they become more agressive.

Serious question,does the guy on the right have a 6-pack or an 8-pack,can"t seem to learn the difference between the two

Only one of these guys is actually big though. You're saying all of these guys are juicing?

EZ way to tell if they take steroids: if they've got stretch marks on arms/legs from gaining too much muscle too fast.

250lb very lean at 5'9 is literally truckloads of drugs tier

200lb very lean at 5'9 is already pushing it

I'm a dyel manlet newb and I have stretch marks on my inner thigh from squatting.

Are you fucking serious? He's more muscular than men's physique athletes in their 20's, and scooby is like 50, bald, veins popping everywhere and just overall HUGE looking despite being tall himself.

You do know there are steroids that pack on mass, and steroids that aid in cutting right?

While he looks quite muscular because of the pump he isnt really strong and newsflash you get veinier as you get older

>that infamous photoshopped 3D look you can get only with gear
Or photoshop

I've found that people on gear aren't insecure and don't care about what person X or celebrity Y is doing or taking whereas nattys instantly feel they have to write someones progress off as easy because they've taken gear

It's pretty much the quickest way to find out if someone is on gear or not- ask them what they think about roids and wait for bullshit

Good point but with one caveat: Most natural bodybuilders are on gear

>nfl football player
>natty

Pick one

Your problem is you bought into the meme that men at 50 cant have muscle, which is just bullshit.

Men don't really decline until 62.

>Alot of zits on the back/shoulders (not all roid users have this)
No, depends more on changing hormone levels than any steroid use- hence why plenty of natty lifters get bacne/chest acne

>And I have never really been around a person who roids but I have heard that they become more agressive.
Opposite for me, I'm more confident and thus more calm and laid back

They're all quite obviously on gear

Sauce on this

Anyone have the picture of all the shit bodies of athletes that have been caught on rons?

I think the caption has to do with that even if someone doesn't look like there on roids there is a chance that they are.

That one really cracked me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeakpvwTWpk

The easiest way to tell if someone is on steroids is if they are a dumb meathead but still manage to be extremely ripped and lean. Dumb people aren't able to manage their impulses so there is no way they can achieve those kind of bodies without roids

You are trolling right? They are all fucking huge. Don't you idiots understand how small and depleted you get as a natural when you drop below 10% bodyfat?

Come back in 3-5 years and you will realize yourself that none of those physiques are attainable naturally

You're trolling, jeff looks dyel in that pic and he has a shit chest overall

let's be real, this is attainable natty, but he put on a lot more size recently

>acne (most common on back and shoulders)
>bad skin
>increased sex drive
>increased aggressiveness
>body/facial hair growth
>balding
>roid gut
>gyno (although this effect can be minimized or completely removed with other drugs and/or taking a break from cycles)
>big traps and delts (these two muscles have much higher concentration of androgen receptors)
>very fast progress and muscle gain
>always crazy being lean despite bulking

problem is that most of these symptoms can be negated by taking other drugs so you can never know. unless they do crazy cycles or take a shit ton of drugs you can never know.

a good way to tell is if they are sponsored and have some kind of social media page. if they do they are probably juicing or at least were. if they claim natty, even more so.

that connor guy made 80% of his progress in like a year or two. you can see from his youtube videos a period where he literally blew up despite training for so many years prior to that. that can't happen if you are natty. muscle gain slows down the longer you are training for, not speed up like it did in his case. people thinking he is natty are delusional. same goes for seid.

the left guy in OP pic physique looks completely obtainable natty. guy on the right? probably not. he has big traps and 3D delts which are already two signs.

>klokov was never caught so he must be natty

That leanness + fullness is not obtainable naturally.

Get out of your denial.

Accept it.

Move on with your life.

Don´t you think jeff would be bigger if he was on roids? I'm still doubting his use of gear.

I totally wasted 12 minutes of my time

how delusional are you? that is not attainable natty at all. also what the fuck is half natty?

>t. been lifting for 2 months but gonna get butthurt and say hes been lifting for 20+ years without posting a picture

Traps and delts that pop out way out of proportion to surrounding muscles. You'd be doing some really weird exercises to ever isolate them, there isn't really any reason to either, so teeny weeny bis and tris and massive delts are often a telltale sign. A lot of guys on roids also have emaciated looking chicken legs since they barely work out in any intelligent way, so a jacked top and skeletal bottom is also a common giveaway. Then there are sudden secondary androgen/estrogen effects for no apparent reason, if a guy suddenly gets moobs, bacne and hair loss but has no history of that shit and isn't concerned by a possible illness it could be roids. Beyond that having lots of flu shots and shit like that. If they train smart and do well but won't compete in something with drug testing you could also be suspiciois.

>Don´t you think jeff would be bigger if he was on roids?
No. If you think everybody blows up on geat, I have news for you:
at least 50% of people on roids don't even look like they're lifting properly, not to mention looking like Jeff.

I've sold whole fucking cycles of 3-4 pharmaceuticals to guys who barely looked out of DYEL while on.

Zyzz took loads of gear to look like pic related.

mirin that elbow flexibility

Low bodyfat yet they have a moonface.

Matt ogus is a 5'5 chink with the face of a really ugly 300lbs man at 8% bodyfat.

you have to take crazy amount of drugs to look like masT. i think that people today have no idea what's obtainable natty and what's not. all of those youtube videos of people lying and shopped pictures of fitness models have really warped the reality of what's possible.

>dyels who can't isolate all of the deltoid heads properly

on top of that they have no clue whats obtainable on steroids, they think if you run a cycle youll turn into a mr olympia competitor

B D D
D
D

Do idiots on Veeky Forums really believe that abs are invisible if you suck in your stomach and tense them when you're 15-20% bodyfat? nevermind even that, to have fully visible abs untensed all the time you can be 10-13% bodyfat, you don't need to drop to below 10%

No. At 15% bodyfat flexing ur abs and favorable angle/lighting you can definitely have showing abs.

However Ogus is in OP's pic definitely under 10% bodyfat.

Yeah but jeff seems pretty strong and has been training for a long time. Seems to have good genetics too.

I know but zyzz had stickgenetics with good insertions, jeff seemed pretty muscular even at a young age.

Ogus isn't natty but he's got absolutely sickening editing skills, it revolting it insulting
>1:24
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wh2mIFrGvk&t=23s

I don't know why that was so fucking funny to me

jeff pls go

we're talking about bodybuilding here you dumb mother fucker piece of shit, of course a swimmer on roids won't get huge since that's not the end goal, you motherfucker you

>photoshopped 3D look you can get only with gear

Usually overly capped delts and overly developed traps combined with low bf%. Shoulder and traps have more androgen receptors so they develop to a higher degree than almost all other body parts. They also tend to grow the fastest when on gear. Matt has a pretty good physique even with gear use. His training is pretty top notch and hes been able to be pretty consistent since he doesn't have a real job or real obligations.

>roid bloat on delts/traps =/= Developed delts and traps

I don't get why you just don't understadn this fact

this is one of the worst ways actually. so many noobs or people that were/are fat get them. im covered in them and natty and I assume it's just because of bulking