How's my progress?

In this pic I was about 265 pounds, next pic is current and about 230 pounds. What do you all think? I haven't really hit the gym too hard but I can definitely see some fat loss.

good work, just keep losing weight

How much time has passed between the pics?

keep setting goals and push yorself harder

That first pic was on December 5th and the second pic was taken today. Honestly have fallen off the horse over like the past month and a half now...

35 pounds in 20 weeks is good progress,
How are your lifts comming along?

You look the same, good try.

You seriously need to get back on. You're at the stage where if you keep going you'll start seeing a big difference around ~220 lbs. You're giving up right before you got over the hump...

Not everyone lifts weights dumbass, he obviously is just trying to lose weight.

I have an ex-fat friend who still receives compliments today on how skinny he got.

If you've lost 35 pounds since December, that's pretty impressive. Keep it going, because you're definitely getting results. You'll never stop being amazed at how much you've lost once you get there.

just become a trap, those pepperoni nips ain't gonna be sucked themselves

Good job, keep up the good work. At the start of the school year this year I was at 235, and I've dropped down to 190. I've still got some way to go, but at least I look good in a medium athletic fit shirt.

This pics a few weeks old and I'm too lazy to take a new one, so I was probably at upper 190s in this pic. Also holy shit I look so pale.

fork put downs for reps and then superset plate push aways

Bro I was doing stronglifts for a good month or two until school got really busy and I just started procrastinating on lifting. I still lost weight though (I basically stayed on my diet perfectly).
I haven't quit yet it has just gone slower
wat
Post a pic of when you were 235

I don't think I have any without a shirt on. I was too embarrassed to ever take of my shirt lol

How tall are you?

6'2

Bullshit, I looked better at 260 and I'm 6'2, how tall are you really?

Great progress OP,I see you lost a decent amount of chub in the second pic. keep to your diet and get your daily cardio in, drink lots of water too. Go slow and steady.

I asked because i was wondering what my body would look like at that weight (i'm 6'2" too). I figured you would be leaner. My plan is to cut to 200 then start hitting the weights hard at maintenance calories

It might just be a bad picture then. I really am 6'2, and that picture was taken the day after a cheat meal. Could just be a bit of bloat maybe, idk.

Yeah, desu i dont really know bodies all too well but im sure guys like us could stand at around 200 only with almost all muscle

I'm not lying about being 6'2 lol. I'd take a picture right now but I already ate my cheat meal today haha.

I believe you, it was the other guy doubting you.

How often do you eat cheat meals?
You should probably only do it once a month, maybe less.

I cheat once a week and am losing 3 Ibs a week. I cut my calories pretty low each week and my diet consists mainly of dorm food (Freshman in college) and protein shakes, so I'm bloated like 90% of the time because of the amount of salt, even in the meat here.

Summer's in a couple weeks so I'll be able to make myself proper meals and that should reduce some of the bloat.

Op here. I have exactly the same problem. Next year im going to go on a diff meal plan and force myself to only go to dining halls except for one meal a week.

You're looking great man :) keep up the great work dude ! Truly I mean it !