Veeky Forums this is really bothering me. I already know that every woman can improve their butt by lifting...

Veeky Forums this is really bothering me. I already know that every woman can improve their butt by lifting, but can they improve their breasts doing the same? It's not like exercises will make their boobs any bigger, I just hope that it can make them perkier. Is it a possibility? Women please answer. It's such a shame when a girl has saggy tits.

Marginally perkier, but not bigger.

Also I feel you, sister.

Let me clarify as the OP, I'm a dude. A dude who is into women. I just want to eliminate pancake tits is all.

Some (poorly controlled, very early) evidence is out there that certain herbal supplements do increase estrogen and therefore breast size, fenugreek being the one with the strongest evidence I'm aware of. Pec exercises can push the breast tissue forward and "perk" them a bit.

Your best shot is birth control pill and gaining a bit weight.

That's literally bulking while on women steroids. If you don't get bigger tits with the pill, there's no other resource. Maybe when pregnancy and age kicks in you will get bigger tits, but likely not perkier.

It's not the same, OP. Ass muscle is different from pectoral muscle. If a chick makes her pecs huge, her tits will perk but they will also spread further apart. Go look at any body builder chick for evidence.

Is your plan to force pancake tit women into labor camps and make them do chest exercises?

lmao, I just want to see if there's been some sort of exercise these women may not have heard of.
What's the main difference? That's the thing I don't understand. Squats and whatnot would help any girls butt, why won't the same strategy work for their breasts?

I would like to see taxpayer money spent on creating an method that makes women's tits perkier

Because glutes are a muscle and titflesh isnt you ignoramus

You can work out your pecs as a woman but like a previous poster said that will be marginal in benefit at best, and if you go too far it just ruins the titty.

It's called a breast lift you fuck. It already exists.

non-surgical*

Won't work op

Boob muscle to fat proportion, muscle shape and fat distribution above the muscle are completly different.

In fact chest training makes women's boobs look gross. Glute training makes womens glutes look fucking thicc and juicy as fuck tho.

Only way to enhance boobs is surgery.

Saline implants are fucking goat

Titties sag because fat causes skin sagging after a while.

The pill does NOT change breast size.

Pregnancy DOES make bigger boobs for life but NOT perky boobs.

Gaining weight will make larger breasts but will NOT make perky boobs at all.

There's nothing to stop the inevitable downfall of the breast. Better fitting bras can slow the fall but it won't stop anything.

Can you really call me an ignoramus when I realize that I don't know the answer and make it clear that I'm willing to learn what I don't know?

robb wolf said on Roe Jogan's podcast that IF could help you tighten skin

>tfw gf has big titties
>tfw they're gonna sag eventually
feels bad man

Nothing stops tit sag.

What's IF?

Enjoy them while they last.

Skinny girl as your main, big boobed woman on the side. Cycle out big boobed woman once she becomes saggy. Only way to live

Show me ur boobs bby

Yes, because you dont need to go on Veeky Forums of all places to figure out if a tit is not a muscle. Makes you look silly.

>The pill does NOT change breast size.
Not true at all. You can literally read dozens and dozens of relates right away on reddit female boards by search for "bigger boobs pill" and such. The pill is usually comprised of an estrogen + progesterone; guess what? both of these play a role in developing breasts during teens. BUT it will depend on your genetics, of course. Some girls will get bigger boobs and ass while on pill, other girls will get more apple shaped, sadly.

>Pregnancy DOES make bigger boobs for life but NOT perky boobs.
This is half true. Sure pregnancy makes your boobs bigger, but once you stop lactating it may 1) continue big and perky, 2) still big but deflated 3) smaller and deflated aka pancakes. Again, this is a roulette.

> Gaining weight will make larger breasts but will NOT make perky boobs at all.
It might happen sometimes that when boobs are small pancakes, once the girl gets fatter, the breasts get plumper thus perkier. But this is kinda rare... though I've seen it happen one time.

I've googled my question, but wanted to hear opinions from people from a board that often have viable knowledge to share about related topics. My question wasn't even asking if a tit was a muscle or not, I was asking if there were exercises that could make them look perkier.

Do you think this negress could stay perky?

That's what I thought.

>I'm a dude
>I just want to eliminate pancake tits

how about you eliminate yourself? All hail Pancake tits master race

What is your BMI? Because tit sag can be caused by being overweight.

To be honest most guys will not care. Breasts are breasts.

Not trying to give meme advice but obsessing over trying to perfect your body will ruin you. Be realistic, you're never going to look like an instagram model unless you lucked out on genetics.

Maybe the next time I encounter your dream woman with her nipples next to her knees I'll inhale one of them so far down into my throat of I have no way to breathe.

what the fuck

who actually likes that shit

Bras do literally nothing to lessen the effects of gravity, stop spreading this bullshit

Well some people do, yeah its a fringe thing, I get it, but hell, theres no need to eliminate it. And if you do feel that way well to heck with you.
On a second thought Ill just show myself out of this normie thread. NORMIES REEEEEE

>most guys will not care

We do but we are polite about it. Saggy tits are awful.

Soak your tits in ice water.
>t. the grandma from Persepolis

bruh what

I'm the user that posted earlier about my gf with big tits and they're perfect rn.

At what point will they start sagging and is there anything I can do to prevent it?

If you were that willing, you'd be reading a wikipedia article or something on breast tissue, not starting a thread here.

POST TITS YOU FUCKING SKANK.

It mostly depends on her genetics, they might be rather perky until she's 60 but there's nothing you can do if they start sagging at 30. Don't let her gain weight and there's a chance they'll get saggier post pregnancy if you plan to have kids.

Shieeeet ok thanks my dude

Kek

Connective tissue keeps breasts perky (as well as everything else in the body), massage is good for that.

intermitent fasting im guessing

Lmao u a manlet m8?

Go back in time and tell yourself to never wear a bra. Unless it's a sports bra when you are working out.

show us ur bewbs fagot

As someone with naturally big titties who loves titties, there's really fuck all you can do about it. Normal tits just don't look the way we expect them to look. If someone has big tits and they're not sagging, you're either deluding yourself about them or they've had work done. At the end of the day, though, titties are titties. They're wonderful no matter what they've gone through.

gtfo with your saggy-ass tittes fatso.

>> They're wonderful no matter what they've gone through

typical haes feminist trying to pretend saggy ass titties are wonderful

>I'm a dude
You know the rools

post dick

>wahhh I only like titties that are manufactured to look a specific way

You are fucking gay my dude.

no. I just have standards and dont like saggy-ass fatties gtfo

As someone whose tits started to sag in their teens due to hormonal inbalances and rapid weight gain, I've been looking into this a lot. I've noticed some changes with the following:

>make sure your hormones are okay and fix any inbalances
>train pecs
>use a bra less often
>always remember to keep a good posture
>massage tits for ~20 mins twice a week with olive oil; soak a sprig of rosemary in the oil, it supposedly helps with collagen production

nice baits motel bro

>massage tits for ~20 mins twice a week with olive oil
kek
If you get tried of doing this yourself you can always ask a friendly dude to help

Shut the fuck up and stop trying to act all naive. If you really wanted to know the answer, you wouldn't come on a Senegalese skydiving forum looking for a serious response.

> obsessing over trying to perfect your body will ruin you. Be realistic

Do you know what board you're on?

>They're wonderful no matter what they've gone through.
fuck off, we're no body acceptance movement

>They're wonderful no matter what they've gone through.

Can't agree with that

That image comes from that olive oil trick to perkier breasts. Any truth in massaging breasts makes them perkier/firmer?

As for exercise, the only thing I know is retards who complain of a sore back due to big breasts just need to do more back exercises rather than get reduction surgery.

>I'm a dude

Yeah, suuure.

>To be honest most guys will not care. Breasts are breasts.
Wrong. Most guys don't want saggy tits.

the older i get, the more i like saggy tits and mom bodies.

how old are you?

This is an olive oil shill thread

Quick, everyone out

I think most guys are such thirsty cunts they chase anything that even looks like it could have a vagina and while firm nice tits are prefered i doubt it makes much of a difference.

just.. boobs are fat and other tissue, you can mold that with lifting. Muscle responds to lifting. Shithead.

He's an obese dude with saggy tits don't judge him user

>males
>on the internet
>on Veeky Forums
post that dick boi

no

Some of these replies...

If you have gigantic tits, they're gonna sag at least a little bit, and probably a lot.

Chest exercises such as Bench and Fly are NOT going to make your boobs look gross or weird or spread them apart (what the actual fuck?) .

Maybe I'm lucky in that I have smaller breasts (B) but whenever I do push-ups, bench, even rows to some extent, and any other compound movements that work on arms/chest/shoulders/upper back my breasts perk up very noticeably (especially according to my boyfriend).

So if you have giant tits and want perkier ones, get a reduction and do some push-ups. But don't act like it's not possible at all, or that the results would be nasty, cause that's not true at all if you're working in moderation.

Got any progress pictures? I'm not looking for nudes, just results.

saggy tits aren't bad, i'm not looking for half deflated balloons but i don't mind a lil sag. while i'm at it..bellies aren't bad and neither are fat legs n butts as long as cellulite and cankles are under control.

fat girls suck dicks like champs and it feels better when you're fucking them.

Train upper back and shoulders.

Don't bother with training pecs.

Also make sure your skin is healthy.

No, sorry.

I wasn't focusing on my chest/breasts in particular when I was taking pictures. It was just something my boyfriend would occasionally mention.

And when I look back to older pictures, I realized none of them were really full body or focusing on any particular parts (I guess I was insecure enough to just not take pictures)

>fat girls suck dicks like champs and it feels better when you're fucking them.
These are some mental gymnastics if i ever saw it.
You fuck fat chicks all you want, id rather put the effort in and aim for actaully attractive girls instead

The main pleasure in getting a bj is looking down at that perfectly cute face, grabbing them nice tits and gazing at her ass.
A fat chick provides maybe 1 of those things in the sense that they can be cute but the rest is just....shit

If you dont care about looks at all im sure a gay guy gives one hell of a blowjob

>a dude
>who's into women
you better not be white, goy

You're insufferable

I found rubbing bio oil on mine makes the flesh softer and tighter, but mine are already perky so might be different

Small tits is just one of those things that is really really sad, but guys never bother to mention irl. We scan that area by default within the first 30 sec of talking with you, regardless of girl. Even if you don't notice.

This made me laugh.

I think they already know that we do a 3D anslysis of their breasts within 15 sec of looking at each other.

Yeah girls, don't wear a bra.

Why is breast so taboo? It's the hottest thing ever. There is nothing to be ashamed of, if a guy peaks. It's in our dna to do so. Doesn't mean we want to rape you or gf you.

Last one depends on size though.

>dude
>internet
dick or gtfo

Nope.

My girlfriend has very saggy breasts yet goes to the gym regularly and is in good shape otherwise. There is nothing you can do about it. She was fine in her late teens / early 20s, but as soon as she turned 24 it all went to hell

>but as soon as she turned 24 it all went to hell
Idk why did made me kek so loud

There was something about going braless your whole life and it make 'em less saggier in later life stagers. Though finding a grill willing to do so nowadays is rare. Back in the 80s or 90s, at least judging from movies, it was a lot more common.

Reaching for the jok tbg

Bumping for relevance, partners boobs have sagged from having our first baby, she misses the perkyness

Glad to see these gender bender typical 4 Chan rules.

>implying this isn't an extra virgin board

I have no problem with small tits, even mosquito bite like, but the ones that looks like overstretched socks are pretty unaesthetic.

traps

Can a girl PLEASE post a picture of her tits?

>It's not like exercises will make their boobs any bigger, I just hope that it can make them perkier. Is it a possibility?

other way round. exercise can make her chest muscles bigger, which makes the boobs look slightly bigger, too. but it can't make them less saggy or more perky - sagginess/perkiness are a matter of skin and soft tissue, which can't be influenced by training.

dik pik or gtfo

>massage tits for ~20 mins twice a week with olive oil; soak a sprig of rosemary in the oil, it supposedly helps with collagen production

this only works if you get it done by a Veeky Forumsizen
meet one today and get your daily shape-enhancing tit massage!

A study in France saw that women who wore bras less, had less saggy tits.

Bras weaken the muscles and ligaments that would normally carry titties, making them soft and flabby. You won't have teenage-perky tits, but you can at least reduce sag somewhat.

other than that, a breast lift is the only real option. Maybe some of those herbal things that are rumored to make titties bigger, thus making the sag look less bad. Implants are my suggestion, but I'm a dude who loves titties.