Thoughts on Myprotein Impact Whey?

Aside from price, does it taste better than ON Gold?
What is the best tasting flavor?

I just ordered a 1kg bag of whey isolate from them, i think i ordered the chocolate smooth flavour.

Gonna mix it with like 100g of oats and peanut butter, anyone tried this?

ON gold tastes like ass juice and so do all the other powders

in my opinion the best ON I've tried is the graham cracker one
on the other hand the I've only tried that and chocolate

BUMP

>What is the best tasting flavor?
I'm halfway through a 5kg bag of the vanilla berry flavoured whey. It's okay and I generally don't give a shit because I blend it with chocolate milk and 2 bananas. If it weren't free, I'd go for the unflavoured whey and buy those flavour drops

Strawberry cream is very good, refreshing and not too sweet.
Moca is good also

As someone that has tried both ON Gold and MyProtein, I can definitely say that ON tastes MILES better.

Myprotein is hit or miss, 'flex a search for opinions on the gorillion flavours and ONLY choose the most popular ones.

Chocolate =Good, Nesquick flavour
Banana = My favorite, goes well with water
White Chocolate = barely drinkable, it doesn' t taste like what chocolate at all. More like a sweetier vanilla.

I really like their chocolate mint flavor.

+1

is there a taste difference to vanilla v natural vanilla?

currently i use ON french vanilla, but myprotein would be cheaper

I switched from Syntha-6 to My Protein. My Protein tastes absolutely terrible compared to 6, but its a lot cheaper.

Yes I have two of these at work every day. Pretty good. Get a pack of instant oats from them as well, only a few quid and makes it much smoother than putting normal oats in.

chocolate is the one who you can drink that does not taste like shit

strawberry is the best

For some reason myProtein gave me the crazies farts.
Using ESN now since it is also in the same price category and is a lot easier on my innards and I don't get anything.
I only had one scoop a day with myProt and I still farted like crazy for hours.

Vanilla is pretty good too

Rocky Road is awesome.

Fuck myprotein the ingredients change between batch so no way its up to the labdoor review which is 100% guaranted to have been done with the top notch ingredients.
I bought impact whey strawberry cream and theres maltro and dextro in it so the macro are different then whats up on the website.

based ESN

i keep plain with vanilla
>i add that with oats
>best thing ever

ON cookies and cream tastes like ass, all I know.

like anything people will knock it because it's popular - it's very decent whey for the money

best tasting whey is MusclePharm imo but myprotein is the go-to if i dont want to spend a lot

Try almond butter instead, it tastes god like

slightly unrelated but
>buying large bags of protein and then complaining about flavor
top kek
why don't people buy a large number of smaller 500g-1kg bags with different flavors instead?
even if you get one you hate, it's gone in a week or two

It's better than Mywifesprotein Impact Whey

or samples

I bought a 5kg bag in January and now I am not sure if it's gone bad or that's just how chocolate mint smells.

I tried their white chocolate sample, it's drinkable but nothing special.
Currently going through a chocolate brownie bag and the taste is god tier. Goes with 2% Greek yogurt but I prefer it with just milk and oats.

>Myprotein
Throw self from the 5th floor and never post again here.

Get the chocolate brownie one