Clear SKin

Does this work?
also are there any carbohydrates that i eat with this e.g potatoes or rice?
Does smoking weed help?

Just take Accutane and you'll have clear skin for life.

smoking weed for sure does not reduce acne

Accutane kills test and libido???

>don't fix your shit just take a magic pill
classic millenial

just wash your face (I use cetaphil face wash), use toner (I use witch hazel), and then moisturizer (I use nivea post shave balm)

Kenshiro didn't do any of these things

mild acne:
beta hydroxy acid

medium acne:
benzoyl peroxide

severe acne:
accutane

anything else is not medicine

it's really that simple folks. everything else is either snake oil or purely cosmetic

This is fucking stupid.
1. Cut out junk food and soda. That's all you really need.
2. You should all ready be taking multi vitamins and fish oil.
3. Just wash your face with a cleanser twice a day. Moisturizer is good. Consult a doctor about a possible treatment or acne cream/gel if you need to.
4. Fuck you. Wash your pillow cases regularly. Flip them inside out. Put a towel over your pillow if it's that bad. Wash your greasy hair.
5. Talks about increasing your T with zinc, then says to smoke estrogen producing, T killing weed every day. Most idiotic thing I've heard. If anything it will make you a lazy shit that will skip washing your face epidermis.
5 again. Fuck you!

>if your acne and skin is really bad. Consult a doctor or a dermatologist like a normal adult.

Oh are you a dermatologist?

Take HCG if you're worried about that.
Accutane is for fixing your shit.

>BP is bad
>sleep on a wooden board/stone slab
this is fucking terrible advice

Look up SuperSaag v4 info graphic on here. It's £1, 7 of your 5aday and l9aded with beta carotene so you won't need a vitamin a supplement.

nothing comes up for it

test is the main fucking cause of pimples/acne more hormone=more sebum production=more clogging
best way I tried is putting a lot of salt+baking soda+soap on your face for 6 h kills everything and soaks up trash

That's only going to have an effect if you have mild acne to begin with.

For serious acne there is no cure but accutane. You really can't fix deep acne that comes from within by putting anything on your skin or even changing diet to fix such hormonal imbalances.

It didn't make a difference for me, what gave me low libido and test was depression over looking like a pizza and staying home and not working out. Accutane i s such an overfeared drug. It gave me dry skin which i fixed with moisturiser and that was it.

it actually works, it solved it for me. I'm a different person and so much happier since I finished it. It's basically a mini lifting journey with a happy ending. I tried a lot of stuff and nothing worked but that. Just do it lad.

>how to destroy your skin

at least it will look clear a bit grey but clear af

Since I started keto I curb-stomped my acne

One day I started keto/ paleo for health and longevity reason and stopped using anything but water to clean myself ( face , shaving , crotch & armpit included ) , there was a phase during which my hair where really greasy but my acne quickly entirely disappeared.

I kinda followed this picture without really trying If I think about it .

Step 1 ( which is a paleo way of eating , but I also kept dairy ( expect milk itself ) and nuts )

Step 2 Increased amount of greens and different types of meat & fish in your diet means you'll have more than enough zinc , A , D , O3 , you don't need to buy stupid supplements .
Most retard believe keto is a diet deficient in vitamins & mineral , but a well formulated keto diet will give you WAY more nutrient than any other diet if you eat a wide variety of animals ( including organs ) .

Step 3 : 50:50 on this one , I stopped using anything but water on my face and I didn't bother with stupid moisturizer , your face know how to moisturize itself if you don't strip it constantly of it's homemade oil , and it know how to regulate the amount of said oil if you don't constantly remove it ( my face used to be oily AND flaky at the same time , now it's neither )

Step 4
I think I bulletproofed my face against external abuse by doing the above ,
I stopped changing my pillowcase and often come back from work dirty and directly go to sleep , my pillowcase is a mess and I rub my face on it everyday because I love sleeping on my belly .

I found my shit skin was caused by chocolate and dairy.
I cut milk out and my skin improved dramatically.

>massive restrictive lifestyle changes for your entire life
>a course of pills for 5 months with no after effects
Hmm, which one is better for what is actually a serious skin condition

>not eating literal junk is restrictive

das it mane

DAS IT!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT

>not reading the final step
>3 months
>but wait you said accutane was for 5 months and this plan was for a lifetime

you're making me think man

gonna try these thanks OP