The Wall

Is the wall real? And if so what age does it start?

It's only real if you're a shitty loser who convinces themselves that it is.

>Is the wall real?
Yes
>And if so what age does it start?
Around 25-30

It's far more apparent with women.
Men experience a more gradual decline.

who would settle with someone who has been hopping between partners?

thats retarded

choose one and stick with it, have some backbone for fugs sake

chancev to ever have a successful "marriage" if you/her had more then 3 partners previously is already absolutely abysmal

humans are not meant for multiple partners

Yes. It's been a thing since forever and feminist dykes, power brokers, and cia shills trying to break up the nuclear family have only made things worse.

More hilarious? Every man in their age group is actually dating and marying women in their late teen and 20's who haven't been completely brain fucked by stupid bullshit.

Women: 25 y/o
Men: 40 y/o

However, it really depends on what a person values in their life.

I'm 30 and recently single.

I dread my future, to be honest.

Feels too late for me already.

Humans are meant for multiple partners. Humans are not meant for marriage.

We are, but the type of society you'd have to create to make it work is totally different from anything we have now.
All women are whores, all men fuck all women.
All of the children are seen as the children of a community and not just the child of one set of parents or parent.
The elders and the most patronly and matronly are oft seen as the one's who take care of and teach the children.
Etc etc.
But those societies are called ass backwards and wrong.
Meanwhile we have a 99% divorce rate and people who have no idea of how to interact with the opposite sex let alone maintain a healthy relationship.

Don't get meme'd into Veeky Forums defeatist bullshit.

Rollo's smv chart depicts it best

I would settle for her desu :3

do humanity a favor and kys

>"going from man to man"
>I would seattle for her
Oh boy

>Taking this seriously.

Hahah to each their own dude

Yeah, but I wouldn't choose to believe in bullshit that is all about making money off gullible idiots willing to believe anything so long as they don't have to feel personally responsible for their emotional life.

t. roastie

No they arent you stupid goy. A family unit with mother and father are crucial for childrens survival. Even ancient tribal civilizations had marriage and family units.

The wall is real. They will begin construction of it in 2017.

You're gonna turn 30. And then you're gonna turn 31. And then you're gonna turn 38. How do you plan on doing that?

t. fatass virgin

They are meant for marriage you fucking idiot

I can access most if not all of his work and haven't paid a center yet. It doesn't say women are worse than men after 23, it just says a woman at 30 is worse than the same woman at 21.

If a man doesn't shovel fast food in his face but actually improves himself personally and physically there is greater return for it in your later years.

>what is a milf

Alluding to this is the greatest way to make a woman mad.

>Work in an office with a bunch of early 30's women.
>Usually they talk about the normal vapid shit.
>One day they are talking about how partying is great but they're thinking about settling down.
>They all cluck in agreement about finding a nice man etc.
>Say mostly to myself, "Tick Tock."
>One of them hears me.
>Father forgive me for my sins for I hath unleashed furies greater than those of hell itself.
>Have to go and hide with the IT guys before I get lynced by an angry mob.
>They all laugh when I told them what went down.

>yet

kek

>men dont hit the wall till late
>who is brendan fraser
stay retarded Veeky Forums

something that's nearing menopause. 18 is the best age. younger would be better if it wasn't illegal.

Someone has paid for it, and there's a market for the bullshit. It's snake oil.

Rollo is a random bullshitter off the internet. He has no education in psychology, biology, statistics or... well, anything really from what I can tell.. yet losers lap his swill up eagerly because he is telling them what they want to hear.

Sure, get fit, take care of yourself but if you care about yourself at all, don't take advice from a guy who is building his life around telling people how miserable they are.

Younger is legal in everywhere but literal shitholes

>Muh education
A piece of paper doesn't make you smart, normie

>all unis are degree mills

5/5

>this level of stupid

Well. You do you. Have "fun" being miserable.

>hurr if you dont learn at college and get your paper you dont know anything
whatever you have to tell yourself to not feel like you wasted 4 years of your life

>t. children rapers

>if she isn't 20 years old then she's a literal infant
epic

she gets upset when you got a higher score than she did on the lsats but realized you need to see the world for yourself

She rides the meat carousel for close to a decade and is shocked when he decides to seek a righteous wife who didn't live her 20s with a gut full of countless men's nut

How? Her choices led to this

madman

Aren't we all on the meat carousel?

keep telling yourself that, whore

>18 is the best age
>Then implies that younger is better
m8

>Moving the goalposts

>T. Pedophile

Whores get paid, I do it for free ;^)

>if you don't fuck grannies you fuck babies
nice false-dichotomy

it is better. but younger than 18 =/= infant. fuckin retard

>every girl over 20 is a grandmother
You just can't stop thinking those pedo thoughts can you?

haha, you implied 17 year old girls are babies again! xD

get a hobby

To be a grandmother in your twenties you'd have to start way younger than 17. Unless we're back to you wanting to fuck preteens.

you're gonna lose all your gains if you keep treating this convo like a spinning class, "/b/ro"

The problem is not about whether they are infant or not. Fucking teenagers or whatever you call people under 18 when you are over 18 is pedophilia you mong

pedophilia literally means attraction to children
>mong
no wonder you think 18 is some magical age

Mid 20s, and a lot of the time it only reveals itself when the clothes come off.

Have been with my gf since we were 17, 26 now. Didn't notice much of a difference until I found a nude pic of her at 19, what a difference. She still looks good with clothes on, but her tits are now very saggy, as in almost at her belly button when she sits down, and her ass is starting to go the same way despite her being reasonably skinny and going to the gym etc.

Quite depressing actually, it will only get worse. She looked great in the old pic - perky as anything but now is almost unrecognisable with clothes off.

>Even ancient tribal civilizations had marriage and family units.
Kek, do you even know the motive behind marriage back in the days?

No they are not

Now make like a tree and fucking kill yourself

What is the wall?

Some serious autism in here

>Thats what the jew want the white people to believe

kek excellent

>Is the wall real?
Girls start losing their looks at age 20-24 id say but this has very little real effect on their sexual market performance

I know girls who are 30+ and are hopping between guys and refuse to settle because its so easy to get guys its insane, even if you look like an utter piece of crap

On the flip side you can be tall, good looking and fit as a dude and still struggle unless you get very lucky and manage to find a girl with sensible standards

The girl in OPs picture is "ready to settle" but she is unable to find a man, this is the same problem as the "where are all the men?" question where girls can turn down 10 guys who approach her and then ask why there are no men there

You know that feel when you look at a full fridge and think there is nothing to eat? this is how girls view the dating market all the time, they are flush with options but unwilling to give any of them a chance and commit to anything

Shut up and kill yourself you fucking retard

>Greentext mong
>xD ironically
>get a hobby
Wow you sure showed me

yeah cuz the guy implying 17 year olds are children is someone to be taken seriously

you meme like a retard expect flippant replies at best

Found the married fool fulled with regret but too stubborn to admit it.

Honestly, I think her problem is that she was going from a man to man, and thus is used to looking for men who are "easily disposable". Of course she's not going to find a guy settle down with. She needs to fish a different school.

That said...
>analyzing someone's life situation based on a few lines of text

isn't "the wall" just a metaphor for losing beauty and youth? Seems pretty straight forward

>2017
>Reaction image
Yup, you're retarded

>this has very little real effect on their sexual market performance

herp derp you are fucking retarded

no successful man wants a girl that's had 40 dicks in her.

>b-but she gets laid!

any girl can get laid by literally any guy. can any girl extract a lifelong commitment from literally any guy?

they're different struggles, although guys don't really have a struggle. they just have to not be lazy sacks of shit.

>he thinks monogamist marriage isn't a semitic ritual
L O L

>abrahamic religions invented marriage
top kek

Reread every posts and get some help

I didnt said anything about marriage you goyim cuck

oh u dont wanna know

already did it once, any more of your brand of "intellect" will give me cancer. but thanks, good talk

>no successful man wants a girl that's had 40 dicks in her.
Successful just means you get to choose if that's important to you. You don't get to dictate what a successful man can or cannot have. I've stuck my dick in a whole lot more chicks than that too, I mean if you don't want someone who's free sexually but you tell me to only take all the other chicks, you're just fucking shit up for yourself.

shit tier logic

>thus is used to looking for men who are "easily disposable"
Sadly i think this is very common in girls, they go from a dating market where they are tons of attention to a relationship so its heavily ingrained in them that if shit hits the fan they can easily replace their partner is they need to.

>no successful man wants a girl that's had 40 dicks in her.
Define successful, if you scale down the requirements its an easy to solve problem
A girl like her could easily find a guy who is 6'0+, fit, decent looking and has a steady job to settle with but again this probably isnt what she is looking for.

>any girl extract a lifelong commitment from literally any guy?
Its harder sure but there are many guys who are willing (even longing) to commit to a girl but with the fickle nature of girls and how they flake on dates and are prone to ghosting this doesnt turn out well.
Yes its harder for a girl to get commitment (depends on age) but its far from hard and arguably easier than it is for an average guy to get laid

>although guys don't really have a struggle
Depends on what you mean by struggle, i struggle in dating despite being good looking, tall, fit and decently smart because i dont have the time to invest in expanding my social circle and because my hobbies range from martial arts to guns to computer building i rarely find someone i can relate to completly.
having success in dating as a guy depends alot more on your social circle, timing and abit of luck rather than your personal abilities

I don't get the point of your fight. Why do you want that 200 years after you die there are more white people and less jews and other shit? You'll all be forgotten. I've never seen a history channel broadcast about people who bravely raised children whit their wife without cheating.

I think that people like you do it to cope with loneliness. You think that getting a wife will stop the feels you are getting.

>inb4 projecting

Obviously I am with this guy ((()))

no, successful means you have options. of course you're fine getting stuck with some cunt that's fucking 8 guys on the side and already has little helions running around--you've got no fucking options.

guys with options, successful guys (aka men under the ideal circumstances choosing what men would choose given the choice) would rather have a girl that's had less dicks than more, is prettier than she is plain, is thinner than she is fat, and is sweeter than she is bitchy.

you want to argue with biology and reality? get back to tumblr incel.

Well put m8

The whole community raised the children.

>Is the wall real?
Yes.

>And if so what age does it start?
Women hit the wall by the end of their 20s, some women who take good care of their bodies and have good genetics might make it into their late 30s or even Milfdom. But the decline in attractiveness is inevitable and expected.

this chart is 100 % correct.

Keep lifting, focus on your career and take care of yourself. Keep fucking sloots until you hit your 40s and then (maybe) settle with a girl 20 years your junior (don't marry unless you want to get divorce raped).

didn't read all that shit but you're stupid stop posting

>le humans are meant for things that happened literally millions of years ago

We still have the same capacity to be hunter gatherers but we've decided that division of labor is a better idea. We've also decided that adults having one partner provides a more stable society.

>Sadly i think this is very common in girls

It's very common in general regardless of your gender. If you get used to dating a certain type, you will always gravitate towards that type unless you make conscious efforts to avoid it.

I'm not saying "certain type" as a way to demean anyone. I'm just saying that to settle down with someone, you'll have to find someone who actually wants to settle down ( duh ).

Also, I have the flu so I'm sorry for rambling.

I have taken the virginity of over 10 women.

How does that make you feel?

lol, even if you weren't lying I wouldn't give a shit

I know its hard but you need to learn to read buddy.

success defined below.

>decent looking and has a steady job to settle with but again this probably isnt what she is looking for.

all girls are looking for a leader. there aren't many leaders, as is the nature of hierarchy. those leaders aren't going to bog themselves down with baggage claims.

>Its harder sure but there are many guys who are willing (even longing) to commit to a girl but with the fickle nature of girls and how they flake on dates and are prone to ghosting this doesnt turn out well.
Yes its harder for a girl to get commitment (depends on age) but its far from hard and arguably easier than it is for an average guy to get laid

not really a question in here. it's easier for guys to get commitment AND sex. and yes, guys are willing to commit. to sweet beauties that make their lives easier. that's why these 30+ singles have it rough in the first place. they're bitches who just want momentary gratification, and they'll get theirs in the end.

see

Fucking kike

stick to /r9k/

Feels bad man. Some girls hit the wall earlier, a lot of it is also diet and genetics. My ex was only 22 (I'm 29) and she already had small amount of cellulite alltho being in really great shape and with a great skin otherwise.

>having success in dating as a guy depends alot more on
not beinig beta

> i rarely find someone i can relate to completly
you do all that shit alone? Do you really need one more woman to tell about how you hit some target?

k

>have sex with a girl
>tell her she looks a little too young
>"it's okay I'm 18"
>the deed is done
>find her birth certificate on the phone
>calculate her age
>she was 17 years, 11 months, 29 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds old the moment I put it inside her
>get arrested for statutory rape

>Keep fucking sloots until you hit your 40s and then (maybe) settle with a girl 20 years your junior
but I have a family history of diabetes and prolly gonna die 50 years old.

Then you'll have ten great years!