'sup Veeky Forums rate my form

'sup Veeky Forums rate my form
i.imgur.com/2Qt2uVQ.gifv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGKBwc-2niY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10

healthyshoulders/10

non powerlifters should be banned from talking about powerlifting. you have no clue what youre talking about

>He's gonna hurt his spine
Doubt it, he is amazingly flexible. Dude can do all sorts of gymnastics.

>Butt wasn't on bench
Maybe, maybe not, but this is just in training. He did recently set a world record at the world championships (189 kg at 66 kg bw) though.

>This is a stupid way to train pecs
The purpose of this isn't to train pecs, it's to move weight.

>Not impressive, he didn't even move it
If all it takes is a bit of flexibility, how come no one in the world can match his lifts?

Should cover most of the shitposting.

5/10 ass isn't on the bench

FINALLY an original post.
T h a n k You user!
h
a
n
k
s

If I only had to lift the bar 3 inches I bet I could double my bench immediately.

>>Butt wasn't on bench
>Maybe

no, not "maybe". It wasn't on the bench period.

no. you couldnt

yes he could.

>how come no one in the world can match his lifts
Because they move the bar more than 2cm

Ok, but it really doesn't matter since these were gym lifts. His training could consist entirely of yoga and shake weights and it still doesn't matter.

What's important is that he holds the world record, set at a competition where three referees approved the lift. It doesn't get more legitimate than that.

Then why don't they simply get more flexible instead of getting their asses beat every single year?

because they want to honor the sport of lifting by doing it the right way.
i can hump fuck 225 3X15 with every day with bad form.

Except they're all arching too.

youtube.com/watch?v=LGKBwc-2niY

>i can hump fuck 225 3X15 with every day with bad form
Sounds like bad form if you "hump" it. Your ass isn't allowed to leave the bench. You are allowed to arch your back though.

Its pretty good. Well done brotendo

This bruh skippin' leg day!

>defending this

die

>Mild arch, lowering and lifting the bar ~30cm
>Massive arch, literally moving the bar 2cm
>It's the same thing!

do a high board press and see if you can double your pathetic 50kg bench press then you faggot

Eddie has the biggest, but don't pretend like everyone else's is "mild". He has crazy proportions and is very flexible, hence he can get into the best position. Kind of like how monkey armed guys like Belkin and Rubish can deadlift way easier than others.