Be me

Be me

> Use to weigh 62kgs
> Now at 72kgs
> Have girl over, she invited her self, I sugested dinner but she wanted to come to mine
> She comes over and immediately gets into my bed
> I was like wtf score!
> The entire night she does not let me lay a hand on her, and recoils when I go to touch her
> State that cuddleing does not have to lead to anything, still refuses
> I offer to take her home/sleep on the couch since she was acting strange, she said its fine and she does not want to leave
> Have to spend the entire night next to this smokin chick without being able to touch her.
> In the morning offer to go down to buy shit and make her food if she cuddles with me for a bit, she said no
> She wanted to get coffee from maccas before I took her home
> Drop her off and she gets out, I say wheres my hug, shes like haha no thanks skelatal boy.

Im dead serious the happend to me, cut me to the core. How much longer do I need to force feed myself untill im not disgustingly skinny anymore? I though I was starting to look better :/

Also im 6,2 how do I make it so my mussles grow out more instead of along? I kinda have long arms.

>I say wheres my hug

Has nothing to do with you being skelly, you sound like a pussy dude

wtf i just spent the entire night next to this girl. I wanted to touch her fak

Exactly, you acted like a pussy, she knows you wanted to fuck her and she lay there in YOUR bed telling YOU what you could and couldn't do.

You should have manned the fuck up, told her to get out of your house instead of offering to sleep on your couch. You just proved to her that you act like a beta, stand up for yourself ffs

Why the fuck would a woman go thru a shit test this fking rediculous? Are they even human?

They are women. Don't try to understand them.

>If you're unwilling to rape me then you don't deserve me.
This is what women actually think?

Not op but would you literally just start fucking the girl here?

>using catalog
>saw picture
>read ''use me''
>kek'd

What put a girl out on the street? Is it beta to not fuck a girl off at 2am? Where the fuck am I going to send her? And what do I really want to drive her home angry?

I need an answer to my orignal quesiton btw

They are human, treat them like a human, you put her above yourself, never put anyone else above yourself, you are the most important person in your life, family, friends, none of that shit matters when it comes down to whats best for you.

And you made the situation better for her whilst putting yourself in a shit situation. Yeah, she fucked you over and its weird that she did that, but dont blame women, not all of them are like that, people on this board like to all tough and manly when it comes to women, treating them like shit, makes them come off as virgin incels, dont be one of them.

yikes, i cringed reading that.

two options either you are extremely autistic or this never happened but it's most likely both.

Send her out of your door mate, she can just call an uber or something, its not your problem.

bro she was using you, prob had trouble at home and needed a place to stay for the night. dont let her do that again

wat

Nope, but start to question what the fuck her deal is. If she just wants to lay in bed, she either goes home or fucks of to the couch if she doesn't want to put out. Never feed a cat that doesn't want to be touched.

this. went over to your place to simmer down then went home to ride chad's dick.

literally never ever let a bitch stay at your place for free, it's ass or cash

That uhh was not OP, Im op

How, what the fuck did I do? The night went rlly well besides that one hang up. we talked, laughed, also when we went to go to sleep I even said "its cool If i take my cloths off right?" and she said "yeah thats fine."

Im not new at this, I put my hands on her like 6 times (could not help myself) and she brushed me off every time, but didnt want me to get out of the bed (this is what confused me) or go home.

Holy shit this thread has derailed anyway, all I wanted to ask is is my body still dicusting and how do i grow outwards insead of lengthwise.

Should've kicked her out faggot. Don't let women do this to you

She used you as a free hotel. Break all contact with that bitch.

might be a comfort test bro, just as important as shit test.

This is most likely situation should have told her to gtfo for being a cunt. Also never be "wheres my hug guy" even if you probably earned one. That shit is cringe as fuck and guaranteed to lose a girl. If thats you in the picture you have the body of a 15 year old. You need to eat more and train harder.

Dude your new as fuck or this won't have happened

How would you know?
So the general consensus is im a bitch for not kicking her out. Well what the fuck was I suppose to do instead. She knows people I know, would you really want to be the guy who made a girl walk home because she would not fuck me?

Id never get laid again.

This.
I'm also 6.2, weigh 83kg and I still look skinny, albeit somewhat built. Aim for >90 user.

This is what I wanted, so she was in the right lol. If my body is filth then oc she would say that. THANKYOU. Advice taken.

>Maccas
Hey mate can you tell me if chicks are racist against pajeets?
I'm mindfully trying to avoid every stereotype

Also just train more they'll grow have patience

I dont get the question.

what that guy told you was true. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. This is true to dating, although you should never ask for either of those.
>inb4 cliche

you think thats bad.. i spent the night to a chick i had previously fucked. she was naked and wouldt do shit. so i asked her to show me her vibrator. she did. i told her to use it and she did. still no touching allowed. then she came and fell asleep. i did not...

Yes it is beta you beta.

Wtf

Cucked by a vibrator
New low standard

Hey u made me feel better! lol This is on a whole new lvl

>getting hotelzoned

my sweet user

How do you guys do this? Seriously if she told me I couldn't touch her Id press it some and if she still said no I'd just say ok well I am leaving. If this is my house ok you can go.

This post again
Sage

could be worse

I mean maccas implies you're Aussie. Are Aussie grils racist towards pajeets? Like not overtly but internally

The Bible says that women are subhuman. Multiple places. They weerent made in the image of God; women were made in the image of man. They're halfway between men and animals. Eve was the one who fucked up with the serpent in the garden. King Solomon (inb4 virgin) had thousands of wives/concubines but said, only 1 man in 1000 was decent, but there were no decent women anywhere.

>women in general

this earth is gay, hope the supervolcanoes blow up soon

Mate, she's a cunt, but fuck me you need to grow a pair in this situation, the fact that she invited herself, and immediately said no to anything is enough for a "fuck off, hope you have money for cab fair"

I mean, other user is right, she's telling you what to do in your own fucking house, tell her she's a bitch and make her leave.

anyone remember that "dylan and the dildo" story screenshotted? shit was hilarious

To help your question though, no your body isn't disgusting, from my understanding, you want bigger muscles, hit heavier weights, you look fine to me though, she's just a cunt.

>wheres my hug
kys my man