Should I start taking creatine molohydrate?

I've been working out at the gym for 4 months now and I've only noticed slight improvements. Will it increase my gains?

Yeah, but at what costs?

it's cheap but dont expect crazy gains from it bro. i use it because it's so fucking inexpensive

Cost is almost zero and it may allow you to shave off 20-40 sec between heavy sets .

Yes, I started taking it around the same time as you. Not only did it help in the gym but I gained 5 lbs in a week of "water weight" that went straight to my muscles for a much fuller look.

Best supplement out there IMO for functionality even though I love my EAA/BCAA's and pre-workouts.

It's dirt cheap and proven effective. No downside to taking it. If you're having such a hard time making gains after such a short period of time I would highly recommend looking at your diet, routine, and sleep before taking supplements to solve your problem though.

Thanks user

Are you brosplitting?

Reason I'm not taking it is the anecdotal ""evidence"" of people losing their hair.

May be a meme, but I'm not risking it famalam.

>no downside to taking it
>not mentioning hair loss

nice goof there bro

Creatine doesn't cause hair loss, it speeds up balding if you're genetically predisposed to it already. Stop spouting half truths.

Every male will eventually bald, its just a question of time. My dad is 65 and his hair getting pretty thin, its still not bald but he it is getting there and he is thin haired now. If I take creatine will this happen to me at an earlier age, at maybe 55?

My mothers father got to 80 years old without balding though, so I might get some hair gains from him. I have been told that I look like him in many ways as well.

Whether you go bald or not depends more on your mother's side of genetics. At that age who cares though? The negative effects of creatine are so negligible that there's no reason not to but at the same time the benefits are also so negligible that if you're gonna worry about it just don't do it. I took creatine until I got to 1/2/3/4 and stopped for no reason really. Noticed absolutely no difference in my progress.

Yes, you should.
Also train smart, if you´re a n00b. Do SL 5x5

lost a good friend to creatine. we used to take BCAAs together but he was always trying to push himself to the next level. i told him it wasnt worth it but he just wouldnt listen

rest in peace jack, miss you man.

give him coconut oil.

examine.com said in their hair/skin guide that it was one of the few things that worked. Apply it every day after showering to make hair look thicker.

>Creatine doesn't cause hairloss
>but in some people it speeds up hairloss
make up your mind bro

Yes, it will increase your gains.
It will also cause shit like waking up naked and delirious in an abandoned Siberian coal mine while images of shot up kindergarden flash before your eyes, while NSBM is heard in the background.

none

I am doing 5 g per day to death

yes. inb4 hair loss meme.

My biochem professor says creatine is based on real science but is fucking useless because it is only good for like a few minutes in your cells. I stopped taking creatine and haven't noticed any decline.

It won't make that much of a difference. Lack of progress usually requires a more drastic change in your training strategy/nutrition/recovery. Creatine helps, but only a little.

Are you retarded? Causation =\= correlation

No i'm not retarded are you? Creatine has been shown to significantly raise DHT levels, elevated DHT levels cause hairloss in those with MPB. So in those who have MPB taking creatine does cause them to lose their hair faster

That packaging

what brands do you guys recommend?

You must be retarded. So according to your post MPB, a gene already present in the person is now caused by creatine? Like I said, if you're already going to lose hair then creatine will speed the process up. It does not cause it though. If you have the genes for MPB you're going to lose hair with or without creatine.

YSo according to your post MPB, a defect already present in the person at birth is now caused by creatine? Like I said, if you're already going to lose hair then creatine will speed the process up. It does not cause it though. If you have the genes for MPB you're going to lose hair with or without creatine. I'm beginning to think I bit the bait, or you really are just stupid.

same